How does killing someone feel?

How does killing someone feel?

Is there something "spiritual" coming with it?
Do you feel bad even if you wanted to kill the person before?
Does it feel weird?

Attached: killing-with-gun_gg79296278.jpg (450x470, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuttUtUrF-o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wPU844FwuVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you ever killed a bug before? How about an animal? What makes you think humans are special?

Read "The stranger"

>asking Jow Forums this question

I wouldn't be shocked if there was someone on this godforsaken website which had actually killed someone.

its funny that your id is "gaul"

your question seems stupid

maybe kill yourself and answer this for yourself in the afterdimension fag

Because in the society i grew up we don't treat people like animals. We treat them as human beings with equal rights idk

It feels like you crossed a line. Like, you can never undo what just happen and it sticks with you forever.

It's hard to kill a human being, which is why army training had to be completely rebuilt when they realised most people were firing over heads in WWII.

First sip makes you think the rest go down like water

It's a lot different than killing a bug or animal unless you're a sociopath. For normal people, it's life changing.

> most people firing over the head
interesting to know, didn't knew this

>Because in the society i grew up we don't treat people like animals. We treat them as human beings with equal rights idk

Wanting to kill humans out of sheer curiosity is already treating them like animals. Killing should be reserved for animals. Humans have empathy for each other, so of course they're going to feel some emotion when killing others, unless they're psychopaths or do it often. That being said, it shouldn't be much more different than taking an animal's life, unless you love or hate the human you're killing.

Shit are we playing spot the psychopath again?

If taking a life were a big deal, nature wouldnt do it or let it happen at the rate it does now.

I think it also has to do with who is getting killed. In Somalia, I never saw the combatants as people. More like monkeys with guns. It still stuck with me though. Some of those people were just kids. I can't help but think about if that were my son. The shear devastation piled up against those people was astounding, yet they kept coming. I have nightmares about those people lined up at the gates to greet me at my passing. If I had to do it all over again, I would have done the same thing. Better them than me. I think I aged myself on this post.

t. brainwashed cuck

t. guy who has never killed anyone

Feels like nothing tbqh.
It is what you make of it. Nothing more, nothing less. Alive is alive, dead is dead.
When your time comes, however, that'll be a pickle.

Guns dont feel abd. Knives and other bladed articles make you feel sick when you realize how little resistance there is to them.

not that Jow Forums would ever advocate killing anyo-

Attached: MAGA.jpg (587x534, 105K)

to iterate, stabbing feels weird. If the blade is sharp you wont notice that you hit.
At all. Nothing will slow down the stab. It feels liek hitting air.

>Some of those people were just nigs

fixed

I would kill you if you fucked with me and feel NOTHING. You think you are more of a man then me because you shot somebody before? Typical retarded jarhead. You will always be a fragile human being and don't ever forget it.

Come back and tell me the same thing after you've actually done it.

:(

this, killing doesnt "make you feel" anything you fucking faggot

how pathetic people who dont even have control of their own brains, you are animals and should be all exterminated

Soldiers probably

>feel NOTHING
Its the nothign that makes stabbing wierd for me. It makes me feel kinda sick.

This guy knows what's up

>jews
>human

pick one

Go stab someone. It feels wrong how the blade doesnt hit anything.

The edge in this thread is fucking outrageous.

There's tons of military guys on here between Jow Forums and Jow Forums

It doesn’t
Jooos aren’t people

Like bags of sand.

I'll take your word for it.

If it’s someone you’ve hated for years it’s a relieving feeling. If there were witnesses it’s a feel of panicking when killing them.

Are you Josh Harnett?

I killed a man when I was 18. It was destroyed me. I went into an existential spiral. It was the worst thing I have ever done and It changed my life. I became a much more kind person afterwards and my personal philosophy that arose from the event has been called monstrous and horrific by those I've shared it with. It also made opened my eyes to the world around me in a way I could never put into words. It was despair in it's truest and most pure form.

I mean shooting is just fine. Sometimes a little disturbing dependign where you hit, but blades are too much for me.

I wont use them anymore lol feels gross and wrong.

>344
>443
You STOLE MY NUMERIC THUNDER

Good answer tho

my first thought as well

Its the lack of resistance, how theres no "connect" during a stab that gets me.

I don't fuck with knives. I always end up hurting myself. Even during Thanksgiving.

;p i spent alot of time learnign how to use them. Then one day I got a chance during an ambush.
Never again.
I kept wondering if I was hitting or not.

Yeah you've stated that quite a few times.

Maddox?

Sorry thats the one thing that gives me flashbacks.

The true test for a sociopath is if you can eat a full course meal right after a hit.

lel.

You’re dumb, witnessing death for the first time triggers a psychological response, we have instincts regarding these things, it’s no different than seeing sex for the first time, it will affect how your subconscious remembers the event, the significance in terms of life (procreation) and death (war), the symbolic meaning can haunt dreams for life just from seeing it. These qualities are deeply seated in our psyches, hence why we protect and shelter our children from seeing it. Your brain needs an explanation if you’re too young or inexperienced to piece together the gravity of what you’ve witnessed. It’s a fact.

What I want to know is, if killing becomes a regular thing for someone, do they become a sociopath? People can't just become one, right?

In the chip tatum interview he says something that is also repeated by multiple céréales killers: "when wake up but can't move an inch like you're glued to your bed it's people [you killed] that come to visit you at night"

Attached: 1523900711229m.jpg (683x1024, 137K)

I feel like Jow Forums has conditioned me such that I would not hesitate or feel anything afterwards, like I am psychologically prepared for it. Am I wrong?

>Is there something "spiritual" coming with it?

You're god damn right.

Attached: spiratual comming.jpg (382x500, 71K)

I nearly cut someones head off in self defense when I was jumped by some career criminals. It definitely took some of my innocence away somehow. I don't think about it and it hasn't kept me up at night for a long time, but I'm different now.

It still makes me cringe when I think about the sound a blade makes when sawing against a vertebrae. Almost a squeaking sound. I could feel it in my own bones.

I don't think it would have effected me much knowing that he had died, I thought that he did die for the first 48 hours. I think that if you truly believe you were in the right its not so much of a burden.

The vast majority of military guys have never fired their weapon at an enemy let alone killed anyone.

>sociopath
I wouldn't concern myself with such j*wish labels, my fellow aryan brother

Blades are fucked up eh?

Thank God games like call of duty came out so it make it easier to no-scope realistic people in the face.

Attached: Reddit-1-300x300.png (300x300, 20K)

a "sociopath" isn't just someone who can kill in cold blood. I imagine anybody can start doing that if they become acclimated to killing through repeated exposure. A sociopath feels no empathy towards other human beings, is egoistic, antisocial. Just being able to kill someone, when necessary, without any qualms doesn't necessarily also mean that these symptoms are present.

The emotions are tough to describe to those who havent killed and differ from person to person. To me, there was something "spiritual" to it in a way. What got to me wasn't the loss of life, but how the world appeared to me afterwards. The killing was horrific, but the way it stuck with me and I became hypersensitive to the world around me. The tragedy made me into a more moral and empathetic person and EVERYTHING seems trivial and frivolous afterwards. The material world is nothing but a meaningless farce. Life has no inherent meaning nor does anything. We prescribe things meaning and make justifications for events. In the end, we are all living in our own selfish bubbles in our own warped realities no matter how empathetic or altruistic you are.

>céréales killers
lol

I killed a guy in Iraq. I was fixing an irrigation pipe with my militia minder and we started getting peppered with fire from a hill about 150m away. We both dashed for cover in a little shed and called it in. The truck was still about 15 minutes out, along with its tray of armed militia. The shooter just kept hitting the shed, keeping us there. Thinking back, it's not like we could have done much except dash on open ground for 500m. He eventually reached the shed and my minder moved around the side, hoping to surprise him. He made noise, tried to divert him, but the shooter just walked right in. He wasn't even aiming when he walked in, just holding the AK out in front of him. I was crouched behind an electrical box, and it must have taken a couple of seconds for his eyes to adjust, because he didn't spot me immediately. I shot him 8 times from about 3m away.

There's nothing spiritual to it, and at the time I felt nothing, but I've struggled with it ever since. I've come to realise I'm more angry at him than sad or guilty. That motherfucker forced me to kill him, and I fucking hate him for it. I keep telling myself he deserved to die and it was a choice of who got to walk out, but it doesn't really help.

youtube.com/watch?v=XuttUtUrF-o

all that shit is small compared to knowing the truth about existence

basically i am saying only normies feel bad about killing because its in essence an ego ride, you feel bad for killing others because you think in your own family and yourself, its selfish

when you overcome ego, death becomes meaningless

FAGS!!!

That being said, I have no doubt that if I were to take another life it would come easily. The weight of a single human life, is however, immense. But I've already felt the burden and learned to live with it. A second occurrence wouldnt leave the same impression. Not even a 1% of what I felt the first time.

The most laughable part of this is the sound they make when you stab them, they try to stop your hand but don't want to get hurt either

Attached: 1523826239797.gif (498x344, 220K)

Tell the stab story

Decent book. This song based on it is amazing though
>Killing an Arab
>The Cure
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wPU844FwuVw

in this case, we can see that the most traumatic thing for a normie about killing, is the reality check, not the killing itself

lmao

I've never killed anyone to my knowledge. But I'd guess you think about it at night a lot, and whether or not the circumstances were just (him v me mentality) then you eventually accept it. If not it could (or should) haunt you

Because of a trait some white people have called "empathy".

For me, i saw how fragile life is and made me hyper aware of my own mortality. In the beginning I felt invincible but that's what they drill into your head. As much as they instill the idea that the enemy isn't human, instinct tells you otherwise. Just like any other game, I couldn't help but think when it would be my turn. That's the shit that got to me. Especially when your side is taking losses. But that's all beyond just taking one life in a dark alley on a Tuesday. I imagine that's a whole different experience of panic and remorse.

Go kill a chicken first. Or snap a rabbits neck. of course drain blood and eat afterwards.

my boyfriend killed a cockroach we found in the kitchen yesterday

Attached: 1511651248350.jpg (862x1018, 95K)

like i said, you normies dont care about killing, you feel bad about yourself, killing makes you think, and thats what bothers you, you are all egocentric fags playing good, when you are truly evil

Urk I just cant use them anymore. The surprise in their eyes isnt cool
ambushed at close range while door kicking in iraq. I remembered to use knife.
It wasnt nice or fun.

You know the rules.

Attached: 1519921349499.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

I don't know why but you interest me with your posts, do you feel any shock or any 'flinch' when you shoot someone, or is it just a normal thing for you now? Do you think that if you were deployed in Syria you would be able to shoot a terrorist with no remorse in point blank?

>playing good, when you are truly evil
I can't argue with that.

you feel nothing idiot.

Attached: 1466187102732.jpg (600x600, 50K)

You must not have been very moral or altruistic to begin with if the material world only lost its touch after having killed a man. Materialism is easier than that to conquer. Family, curiousity of life, there’s more to be taken from you than materialism, and it happens to others, regardless if they’ve killed anybody. You also threw in existential nihilism at the end as if nothing other than committing murder can cause that. You sound like someone who never thought about (or couldn’t imagine) death much before requiring a physical representation right before your eyes. I’ll agree based on the sentiment of your post, that you, as an individual, weren’t prepared with the humanity required to overcome your experiences.

Have you taken a life? Because I DID experience ego death. Nothing holds any meaning. I am an Existential Nihilist. It is not a healthy way to live, however. Knowing the true nature of things is in no way beneficial to the mind of the individual and will not bring happiness. At the end of the day, it is more important to live in the immediate reality and operate within the societal collective and be happy and enjoy your existence. It will one day end whether you like it or not. I literally have no emotions anymore and it has been 4 years after the fact. There is no recovery for me. Only a deep vacuity and pretending to be happy and normal around others. I have no ambition, nearly no emotion, I operate like a pragmatic robot.

Can you know if someone is an "evil" killer just by looking him into the eyes?

Attached: image.jpg (300x336, 27K)

Felt great at the time, all the training and egotism meant getting a kill was a big thing like losing your virginity, but that night I could sleep and puked my guts out. Only happened that first time then I was fine.

*couldn't sleep

It doesn't feel like anything special. You know why the events spiraled into a cascade of failures. You rationalize the aftermath as "it had to be that way. My life or theirs."

The investigators and media lose interest once the facts and timeline are worked through. You move along into the next days, weeks, and months. It becomes a factoid in your life. It's comparable to your first kiss or car accident. It happened; there's a date, time, the who, where, and why. Otherwise, that's all it amounts to.

Attached: zuck.jpg (960x285, 25K)

I think of it as a job like being a tight rope walking over a river of lava. Either I do the job or I die. The mind goes somewhere else and just do the job. It's after the fact when it all comes back. Relive the moment, analyze everything, shoulda done this, shoulda done that, shouldn't have done this/that, shoulda died, etc. To be honest, all I do now is push it all down. Deep down. This is the most I've talked about it in at least 10 years.

Attached: 123-42-5325 PIC-17-04-2018.jpg (1200x1600, 61K)

You are completely wrong. I've been told by people who went too far into wanabee gangster shit that even getting a call to go and do gave them total palpitations, like a fog of horror had come over them. Of course, some of this is the fear of getting caught. But there are a lot of PTSD ex-hard men sitting out there twitching behind the curtains and not sleeping at night.

>tfw my mum is a bird fanatic and has lots of canaries, I like birbs too
>canaries are retarded and tend to abandon chicks or stop feeding them for no reason, we usually don't manage to find out in time if they did and the babies die
>this time we monitor them a little better, see the parents of a canary simply stop feeding a babby while sitting on the nest
>Take babby out and start hand rearing it (the other died of starvation)
>babby gets stronger and bigger, it's super cute and everyone loves it
>condition gets a little worse, stops feeding properly
>I pick it up and attempt to coax it into eating, manage to get it to eat a little, holding it super gingerly, as the slightest pinch or pressure will break bones
>stupid thing wriggles as I was about to put it back in the makeshift nest
>drops 10cm onto the table, chokes up its food
>I pick it up, try to scoop some of the food out of the way of it's mouth in case it survived
>Feel the warmth fading from it's fragile little body, realise I killed our favourite babby bird ;_;
>Pretend it died in the nest so I don't have to fess up to having dropped and killed our cute little birb like a retard

Attached: fregg.jpg (660x716, 53K)

Thanks. I'll take what I can get.

>implying the man in that image has a female romantic partner
you're replying to a gay man

So are you

I haven't killed anyone YET. However, I suspect I will soon be slotting floppies.

are you single? age? looking for someone? where do you live? are you a mutt? are you really a natsoc? are you ugly? how effeminate are you? Would you be willing to move to Spain?

Attached: 544bd8ebeb54f74689047940add5bdce.jpg (360x480, 39K)