Q user drops bombshell on (((23andMe)))

Q user drops bombshell on (((23andMe)))

Attached: 4FD6B62C-7649-4A7F-BFA8-611A8F7925E6.jpg (1242x1482, 934K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qanon.pub/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, and think about killing yourself unironically.

Been saying this for a while, Social Media + DNA will end up creating a welfare countries where bucks are given based on your social score.
China is running the pilot project.

the elite is united against us and we bicker about flags. We are fucked

wow q predicted this

>Q
>Relevant

nice try reddit, how many shekels did you recieve ?

Kill yourself Jerome. I honestly hope you get cancer and die a painful death.

As you can see
We have purchased Jow Forums
It is now a Democratic Party board
Nice try with your fat orange fucko sweeties

Q boomers are cancerous
Why is this important?
Keep digging
Trust the plan Goy
Why is this important?
Pay no attention to the kikes
Boomers leaving facebook was a mistake
Why is this relevant?

Attached: 1512366799379.png (211x239, 6K)

fuck off r*ddit

Where is Q posting again? I haven't seen a Q post on Jow Forums in ages.

Oh my gooood Q predicted this! How could he have noticed that the leader of 23&Me is run by the spouse of a Google co-founder? He must have insider info! That's the only explanation, it's not like you can literally find out by reading Wikipedia!

Attached: 0955334.png (305x306, 152K)

This is why.

>nice try reddit
>how many shekels did you receive

Its one or the other you faggot kike. You can call someone a boomer from reddit and also a paid shill at the same time. If you werent a kike shill yourself and actually took the time to pay attention to the board youre assigned youd know this simple basic shit. Instead you jot down whatever insults you see and parrot them without actually caring to learn how they interact.

Apply yourself.

Bump this thread guys don't let the shills sage it.

>no you

Kys faggot.

Whoever that faggot driving down rt 17 with a #qanon decal in your window was, neck yourself

The mods here probably banned him for being a huge LARPing faggot like they do every other LARPer, he hopped on over to doublechin.

FUCK YOU BOOMER Q TRUMPKINS
WE RUN THIS PLACE NOW

Attached: antifa.png (500x305, 78K)

Why does "Q" drop info like the Riddler there is no benefit or need to do this other than to make what he says very vague so it can apply to anything that happens in the news

bump

The only people you should give your DNA to is the police. It is really helpful. Whenever there is a murder, rape locally you do not have to provide another sample for matching. Lasts a lifetime and never need to see the police ever again.

But most of his predictions are true, how do you explain that.

BOOMER

LARP

FUCK OFF TO YOUR CONT8CHAINMENT BOARD

FUCKING STUPID BOOMER Q LARPERS
WE RUN THIS FUCKING PLACE NOW
WTF ARE YOU DOING SWEETIES?

The government has your DNA on file from birth.

Spoken like a true Brit.

Instead of retyping >Why does "Q" drop info like the Riddler there is no benefit or need to do this other than to make what he says very vague so it can apply to anything that happens in the news

He's like John Edwards.

>I'm sensing an 'M'. Is there an 'M' in the room? Mark? Mike? Michael?

He's like a fucking horoscope, make some general statements and wooah spooky magic made it come true!

fucking shill!!
seriously, this q shit is retarded

Attached: Qfaggotlarp.jpg (1000x1061, 209K)

>m-m-muh cat is named Mittens qkun

Everyone has already known this for at least a year or two.

old news

FUCKING RETARDER BOOMERS
FUCKING Q LARPING MAGA MORONS

You have to be quit the retard to donate your DNA to a literally Jewish company, whose CEO kike bed is in bed eith Amazon's (((Jeff Bezos))) and who have been proven to purposefully falsify the results for white people by claiming false African heritage for political reasons. And to fucking pay them 100 dollars for it.

Jews have always taken advantage of the kindhearted naivity of the goyim. Always. Why keep falling for their evil tricks?

STUPID FUCKING BOOMERS
FUCKING Q LARPING
FUCK FORK FURK FYRK
LARP Q BOOMER
POOP IN MY MOUTH

Holy shit guys, I saw just a Jerome Corsi fly by my house riding a giant letter Q.

PLEASE FUCK MY FACE
GEORGE SOROS PAYS ME TWO CENTS A
>boomer

Q confirmed for just reposting lesser known Jow Forums memes.

Except China is BASEd and gives better scores for good things like adhering to normal gender roles and not acting like a nigger. America will give higher score for being transgender or a feminist or aborting your white children.

Magicians use actors for their performances, Q predicts actual happenings. I'm starting to think he may be a prophet.

FUCKING STUPID BOOMERS
I DON'T SUCK GOERGE SOROS DICK TO LISTEN TO YOUR BULLSHIT
WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE HILLARY?
IT WAS HER TURN!!!

8 chan

qanon.pub/

BOOM Q POO POO IN MY LOO LOO
LARPER BOOMER KEK REE
>i was paid 2 cents for this post

No he wasnt, and the Q shit is besides the point, which is the kikes collecting your dna data.

Fuck off shills

STAND BACK LARPING BOOMER NIGGERS WHILE I COLLECT ANOTHER TWO CENTS
>boom

>Heard some faggot call into the local conservative station blabbering about Qanon and 23 and me
Just kill me guys. The fagottry is too much

FUCKING RETARDED BOOMERS SHOULD HAVE VOTED HILLARY AMIRITE SENPAI?

I know some of you larp about Q to get a rise out of people here but for those who really believe in him please do humanity a favor and put a bullet in your brains. Thanks.

Boomer bot.

Attached: z9WV6.jpg (843x941, 41K)

>We
Why are you ashamed to reveal your awful nationality?

Attached: memedonkey.jpg (443x803, 72K)

Shit. Can I move to China? I've got about .3% east asian DNA

NO FUCKING SHIT
STUPID BOOMER Q MAGA LARPERS

We dont say thanks.

Attached: 1523949148591.png (900x580, 822K)

GEORGE SOROS PAID $30 BILLION TO SHILL Jow Forums AND YOU THINK I AIN'T GETTING PAID FOR THIS SHIT?

kill. all. boomers.

Show your flag pedophile.

Attached: 7PF3Bh.jpg (2529x1717, 661K)

Dont even bother dude.

Anyone not convinced that Q is real is either a shill, or stupid.

But lets face it...its a lil of both isnt it...?

KILL THEM ALL
ROUND UP EVERY BOOMER
SEND THEM TO THE GAS CHAMBERS
GAS THE BOOMERS
AGE WAR NOW

Right on brother. Now keep spreading the qanon larp

Pedogate cracking open.

Attached: 1523952162647.png (816x616, 470K)

No. No, not at all like that...are you stupid or just a shill?

FUCK YOU LARPING BOOMER MAGA Q SWEETIE
>boom
>another 2 Sorosbux

peak autism

The Q larp is for Boomer Faggots. Boomer Faggots destroyed our Countries with their hedonism and now they have invented a Role Playing Game where they can pretend to save the world.
Fuck Q
Fuck Boomers
Fuck the Jews

Everybody...?

christ I didn't need that before eating

NIGGER WE BOUGHT THIS PLACE
WE ARE ALL SHILLS NOW

Attached: democratbots.png (1085x979, 548K)

AUTISM IS FOR BOOMERS WHO LARP Q MAGA

This is old news. Is there something new to add?

I find it funny just how much the shills sperg out whenever Q is mentioned. Anything Q and frazzledrip related gets so much immediate attention that it defeats the purpose of shilling it. You've overplayed your hand shills. Judgement will come soon you traitorous fucks.

Attached: 597.jpg (600x325, 31K)

BOOMER LARP Q MAGA BITCH

Q needs to lurk fucking more
old news
sage

>frazzledrip
THAT'S THE MAGIC WORD
I GET PAID DOUBLE ON THAT SHIT

Attached: cia.jpg (400x400, 28K)

/Q we are ready/

Why is it that the q user gimmick requires you to post vague images with no context at all? How much acid and alcohol have you did in your life? I can do what you are doing to pass any agenda I wanted regardless how true it is

Sorry user. Ive lost 15 pounds since investigating. Small increments of investigation. Long increments of asking Yahweh for help with the children.

Attached: DZZwHWeVwAA2iic.jpg (280x498, 32K)

Boomies are so fucking stupid Jesus Christ....

Oh my fucking God. You are all such losers. Q user is some faggot doing basic research, not some super spy. This was fucking known. People have been saying this shit for years.

You fucking dumb MAGAPedes really piss me the fuck off. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Q user is a LARPER. Holy shit, open your fucking eyes you "based Kekistani". Do your own fucking research and stay alert. FUCK OFF.

Go

Back

To

Reddit

Hey Share Blue Pedo DIAPER SNIPER !!
WE didn't forget about you. REMEMBER you all doxxed yourselves. Can't Waite to see you up close and in person. See how righteous you are then.
See you soon.

Where is the user that posts pro Hitler propaganda in these threads to save the day?

To much shills .. going to sleep
Burn your money soros , you will never get us

Attached: 1523883428387.jpg (480x466, 33K)

How many of you will literally kill yourselves after you lose the upcoming midterms? After Trump is elected to a second term? I wager that it will be a measurable number and that the phenomena will merit its own new descriptor. What to call frustration suicides caused by the Trump effect?

Attached: Cihd1rxUkAApjBH.jpg (600x757, 58K)

The Q shit is dangerous. Everytime something questionable happens its "trust the plan". How easy sheep follow the Wolfpack.

PROMIS software is deep state software. Part of FB. Part of Google. Palntir uses it too.

I bet Q larper is a troll who posts here and keeps it going because he is trying to figure out how to monetize it. What's sad is the concept of the troll is so fucking basic and retarded just some autist who called himself Q and said vague shit. Sometimes you don't have to overthink things to trick boomers I guess.

This info has been known for ages you fucking retarded boomers

>Q user
fake news

this is common knowledge by now

Saving children is an agenda now.
You really hate Christians dont you kike.

Whatever q is, i use it as an Avenue to show people whats really happening.
Trafficking isnt just kidnapped, its rape torture and consumption of children.

Attached: 1515217013924.png (1114x966, 1002K)

Today, This is the only image that matters

Attached: PEDOVORE.jpg (960x694, 105K)

This was publicly known like 5 fuckin years ago.

>we

nice try T_D faggot boomer

I'm going to sage and post lolis. The day of the nursing home is coming, boomer.

Attached: 6791d65c791ca8053eaeedd76c19722c82c2ee1372409c3d2f3aa276de4194a6.jpg (4848x6960, 2.13M)

Your tiny tiny minds still think this is about Trump. Or political parties.
This is about the future of the human race. Chattel slavery or death man!
If you're not smart enough to see it then I guess you deserve it. But you're not taking me down with you!

There is no way that video is legit

he's making a joke that faggot boomer plebbitors are aligned with the JIDF

>inb4 shills go Hogg wild calling Q a larping reddit tier boomer
never mind

You aren't saving children you old fuck you are posting vague out of context information over and over like your hero

You'd have to be a brainlet amerimutt to use their service to begin with.

So q predicted shit everybody already knew for (you)s?
No way.