So, what sort of education does Jow Forums have?

So, what sort of education does Jow Forums have?

And should I try to get a PhD in genetics?

Attached: 4chantiers.png (791x722, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2oSKL0nt7s&t=3393s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ORYnPDkYv-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you'll be replaced by an app either way

bullshit degrees
>not getting certs to skip the bullshit classes and just prove you know your shit already at a fraction of the costs of degrees.

Not everyone wants to work for an IT helpdesk, neet faggot.

Fell for the hardest science meme, sociology. Probably swapping to law and becoming a jew lawyer

Apps fix everything. App app app.

Attached: apply thermal compound.jpg (500x375, 37K)

Unbelievable tier Metallurgical Engineering.

Getting an Economics degree. Econ majors are chads and math majors are total faggots. Also statistics should be unbelievable tier.

Attached: 1517159408421.jpg (778x815, 100K)

High school dropout

No GED at 36....

Attached: 1492110267552.jpg (640x640, 90K)

this
t. econ student

you have computer programming and computer science next to each other but no CE?

I'm a master of science in machine learning and data mining. In truth, I know nothing about anything, but I am good at pretending.

Software dev.

I its been 4 years out of school. I work in the valley and make 250,000 a year total compensation.

Just a BS in Finance here. Been working for private equity firms/banks the past 5 years or so. It’s dogshit work but the pay is good. My wife is an IT manager making 6 figs so I’m hoping to eventually go back to school to become a PT.

Attached: 721EB817-5F40-42BE-BC13-02EC9985A2FA.png (760x752, 423K)

Currently working on getting a bachelor in economics, any Jow Forums approved masters?

PhD in STEM here user.

PhD is bit of a long drag. OK if you can secure good funding. I had £25k p.a. which meant I could even save while I was PhD-ing.

>My wife is an IT manager making 6 figs so I’m hoping to eventually go back to school to become a PT.
The wife should never earn more than the man. It will only lead to resentment, childlessness and eventually divorce.

Oh you're fucked if you think going to law school is a good idea.

DO NOT GO TO LAW SCHOOL.

youtube.com/watch?v=g2oSKL0nt7s&t=3393s

Also, this info graph is garbage because it does not distinguish between bachelors, masters, and Ph.D.

Don't get a phd in genetics. Do it in Biostatistics and learn some genetics in the side.

Also Computational Bioinformatics major reporting.

realistically i dont expect to finish it, ive seen his videos and that one. I am just going to have fun for a few more years and get laid as ive been lifting all this time, most likely will just go into the army when law looks redundant.

Unbelievable tier but third world country :(

Statistics is pretty decent tier.

We have one son, another is on the way. Love that she makes bank. Allows me to get Jow Forums and not have to work myself to death, while still maintaining my career. Men who fear their women will leave them because they make less are weak-willed faggots.

Attached: 4C654081-660F-483C-BD51-35F692B64B04.jpg (596x471, 38K)

Where dose agriculture fit on this chart?

People with MSc in Information Management are highly coveted by the IT.

>forestry in meh tier
enjoy your cancer while I am paid to walk innawoods

Attached: wood jew.jpg (500x375, 83K)

Bachelors in Political Science and another in economics. In between opportunities but doing freelance work for an organisation.

>Men who fear their women will leave them because they make less are weak-willed faggots.
They are realists.

BA in History and make six figures as a corporate team builder.

>corporate team builder.
people have the weirdest jobs

The muscles won't help you getting a better career, user. You should better concentrate to make more money than your wife. She will eventually cheat on you with a more successful man with a higher paycheck.

Math majors are usually on the spectrum and in general are insipid uninspiring people. Not that economics isn't a pseudoscience, at least econ majors I've known are normal respectable people.

Meant to reply to him

Do not fall for the STEM meme. The effort:reward ratio is absolutely awful.

>general economics
>geology
>anatomy
>veterinary studies
>nursing
>good
yeah enjoy starbucks

>majoring in law
you realize you can do any major and go to law school right you filthy undergrad

Glorious Mech Eng here. I wanted to study nuclear but it's a literal meme around here

Those are all gay. Entrepreneur is the only way to not be a wage cuck

Currently 2nd year Economics and Statistics, God I fucking despise it. Wouldn't change it though just wanna see this shit out and get my 2:1

Econ is nigger tier. I could learn everything you study online without paying tuition. Accounting is the only degree in business that isn't completely worthless.

This list is a complete joke.

No one actually cares what you learn it's just having the degree which will get you into jobs

Suicide tier here. Doing Japanese and teaching in uni desu

Economics is a pseudoscience, but people seem to take it seriously so whatever.
Accounting is economics for people who can't do calculus.

Attached: condescending.gif (320x180, 361K)

No EE either. Pathetic

Is working in the valley as terrible as they say it is? I've avoided job offers in CA at all costs, high col and shit politics make it seem like it's not worth it.

My education is fuck you suck my balls I'm bitcoin rich. now eat my shit.

>any degree is a good degree
Boomer filth detected

Attached: 1523951912660.png (591x864, 396K)

>Got a degree in English and Literature
>Now work as a digital marketing manager making bank and doing work that literally changes the world
Get fucked with your shitty chart, STEM autists.

Damn just finished school for software dev. Does that actually equal much with the cost of living there? Sounds like a lot of money but I know it’s probabky the most expensive place to live in the entire US.

No degree

Attached: elliot rodger reviewbrah.jpg (346x346, 18K)

Will start computer science 2 months from now. After i finish i want to study Bioengineering.

and biochem appears twice in the same tier

"engy" is not an acceptable abbreviation for "engineering"
t. suicide tier language major

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ORYnPDkYv-M

>And should I try to get a PhD in genetics?
Yes. 1 of 2 things are going to happen:
1. Q and team are going to lose (God help us) and You'll always have a job with Google, FB, 23 and Me, and the companies/engineers making the viruses targeting ethnic groups. Not only that, designer babies for the elites.

2. Q and team win, and you can be part of healing the world at the genetic level. No mark parkinson's or autism.

>that feel when to work in private equity in France you need a good master's degree

>tfw finance and econ dual degree (BS)
>literally out of a job for months and its not looking any better

What do you do if you physically cannot handle wage slavery? I do fine with socializing in the office and I COULD do the work. I just... dont want to. Like I know I have to in order to be sucessful but theres something wrong with me and I simply cannot stand the wage cuck life style

please help

Why not leave the wagie life and start a business?

It’s not abut the degree but your parwnts connections.

teaching. history + biology

>piss easy degree, lots of free time
>uni full of qt girls, no STEM subject with 99% male nerds
>after graduation, guaranteed lifelong employment awaits
>cant be fired
>top tier salary where I live
>never work on holidays
>12 weeks of vacation a year
>half of the workload is done at home, wearing sweatpants
>i am literally my own boss and work alone, no retarded coworkers
>working with kids who are delightful and funny is a lot better than with your average dead-inside worker drone
>influencing generations of kids is meaningful
>theoretically I could call in sick whenever I want and will still get paid / cant be fired

GG faggots, I win.

>you realize you can do any major and go to law school right you filthy undergrad
Not in the UK you uncultured fuck.

I’ve got a bachelors in Education. And I plan on getting a masters in educational administration.

Same here but I teach physical education and health so it’s even easier. Let’s me stay healthy and coach.

>there are teachers that browse Jow Forums
>your kids might get taught by a neo-nazi with a furry fetish one day

It only became bad after you added the furry fetish nonsense.

Attached: 1521138678154.png (887x889, 501K)

Where does high school fall under?

McDonalds

>Computer Engineering Computer Science and Computer Programing
Over saturated
>Astrophysics
Literally what are you going to do with that?
>Economics
Only good if you want to work for government, but it makes a good elective.
>Political Science, Social Work, Geography should be suicide tier

>Architecture, Aviation, Foreign Languages, and Microbiology
should be moved a tier up.

God I hate these lists

>Hurr me can do the numbers
>Me smart smart, humanities is for dumb dumbs

Um, ok, Einstein.

Great reading comprehension dumbass, I didn't say any degree was a good degree, they're obviously still looked at with different prestige, just you're probably not gonna use the shit you learn on your course anyway

Math really is needed in the best paying jobs.

And what are you going to do with Humanities? What teach people that they don't have a culture, or HR?

Me too desu.