BAKED ALASKA

Why is he surrounding himself with men who fondle his breasts ?
Here watch..
j.gifs.com/KZRVxx.gif

Attached: BAKED.png (1253x779, 814K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MY8KDJWjUcM
youtube.com/watch?v=3zOZ3Sru7fE
twitter.com/anonymous_cog/status/986252059338035200
youtu.be/KAKAw60lMFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man's imploding, frankly this will be tame compared to what is coming as he grasps for relevancy and brings on stranger and stranger guests as his social life degrades.
Enjoy the shit show.

>Man's imploding, frankly this will be tame compared to what is coming as he grasps for relevancy and brings on stranger and stranger guests as his social life degrades.
>Enjoy the shit show.

It's just bizarre, Why would he even invite people who openly disrespect him or want to rape him on live stream ? It's as if he'd do anything for money

HAHA THIS IS SOME GREAT CONTENT
I DO IT FOR THE FANS

Attached: bakedfaggot.jpg (832x800, 73K)

>It's as if he'd do anything for money
Yep. He should do that Tonka fight.

wow some idiot isn't as popular as he was a month ago

holy cow dude

found it here
youtube.com/watch?v=MY8KDJWjUcM

precise time is in comment section

Hey Faggots,

My name is Anthime, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are nazi, cokehead, no-lifes who spend every second of their day watching streams on youtube. You are everything bad in this country. Honestly, do every single one of you have to hide behind an avatar? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a fucked up demonic level. This is even worse than telling someone to kill themself who are on your own side.

Don’t forget to like and subscribe. Just drop me a donation. I’m pretty much perfect. I was Milo's manager, wrote a book called MEME MAGIC™, and I battle Antifa on the reg. What content do you make, other than “gang up 5v1 on Baked because we're all cokeheads”? I also get loads of superchats, and have a banging hot girlfriend Erin(She might blow me; It's going to be SO cash). You're all fucked now because Weev is doxxing your asses. Thanks for watching.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Attached: Hey Faggots.png (1320x611, 757K)

>Discord recording leaks
>Sounds like he's charging for positions, monthly
>Says he wants everyone to unsubscribe

Seems like he's trying to set up a cult of personality to generate income since he pissed off his viewer base.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zOZ3Sru7fE

Its over

>Seems like he's trying to set up a cult of personality to generate income
i doubt that's the right strategy though...seems like he's shooting himsef in the foot.

I just wanted to come here to say that baked didn't try to get in contact with, weav. That was Chaggot's email address in every image ive seen on the live streams. Chaggot is the son of a senator or some shit, also known as DieLawn. Dielawn tried to takeout the bloodsports people by trying to get in contact with weav.

Everyone is saying that baked doxxed andy. The dox = pic related. Even baked alaska isn't dumb enough to leave a calling card on a dox...

Andy still thinks baked doxxed him, and is organising paperwork for his lawyers.

Attached: shitstorm of a stream though.png (1225x372, 262K)

>Andy still thinks baked doxxed him, and is organising paperwork for his lawyers.

That's just a pretext, i doubt Andy believes it himself. (as legit as Assad gassing his own people)

>i doubt that's the right strategy though

More like a last ditch effort for money. Listened to a stream of the discord recording and the way people were talking with him sounds like it's building up to that.

I'm assuming no Kumite today

Attached: 1520110554082.jpg (1200x675, 146K)

whatever happened to her ? (girl in the picture you posted)

In half an hour, failures channel

Attached: 1514253460647.png (216x296, 120K)

kraut and tea ran her off the internet which is what sparked this entire situation

Attached: 1520112559599.png (559x560, 456K)

he want to shut down andy , Jim and Kumite

twitter.com/anonymous_cog/status/986252059338035200

Attached: cao cao laugh.png (589x468, 352K)

She went away from the internet and is probably never coming back (as RageAfterStorm, at least).

She was fired from her job and kicked out of school. Some user said they saw working at a pub in Bristol

he said baked doxxed him on the ralph retort, just look around the time andy realised his family was doxxed.

Not long after that, he also said they are DONE as friends and he's going to organise paperwork.

> Caring about e-celebs
Americans always fall for easy distractions

FIGHT ME IRL I'M 6,2 185 POUND BBUT IM ACTUALLY SHREDDED NOW

Attached: 1523918045632.jpg (536x679, 57K)

>twitter.com/anonymous_cog/status/986252059338035200
wow! he lost his mind ! he's destroying his career, the guy moves to L.A. all for nothing.

who is that fat goblin kike looking mutt girl that's always following him around? fucking disgusting.

Preshow is at Vamp's channel.

youtu.be/KAKAw60lMFI

the last couple of days have just ZOOMED past..

>Not long after that, he also said they are DONE as friends and he's going to organise paperwork.
why would he dox Andy though ? Isn't Baked supposed to be against doxxing anyway ?

Baked was out of breath when he kneeled down during his stream.

After Zoom shredding into her, I kind of feel sorry for her. Victim of "irl activism" scams on par with the Sargonites.

You arent honestly telling me that middle little wuss is the same guy screeching for a fight on that livestream?

Attached: 1448236307942.png (578x906, 841K)

She should suck my dick desu

desTINY fags spotted

>After Zoom shredding into her
who's zoom? you got a link for this with a timestamp please?

"professional" doxxer for hire

Attached: righto.png (1465x524, 151K)

Because he's just another degenerate Jew that subverted a right-wing movement

haha he's clear just havin' a laugh
based baked

Some guy that convinced Baked he was a super 1337 deep web hacker, so Backed tried to get him to dox metokur & take down his, tonka & andy's accounts.
It was on Joachim's stream last night, which seems to have been shoa'ed. He got her to admit she was doing the irl organising pro bono, how she was made his manager and then demoted to assistant, how Baked was laughing and profiting at the superchats calling her a fat skank for 2 hours, etc.

ok cool thanks for the rundown is this the video?

>I’m pretty much perfect.
Lol

He certainly is

Eceleb damage control detected

Attached: MV5BZmQ0ZDE1ZWYtY2Q3Mi00ZWM5LWFkYmMtNDUxOTk1NmZjOTMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODQ2NzUwOTE@._V1_.jpg (894x666, 44K)

>SAGE
I’m so sick of this e-celeb bullshit. Nobody fucking cares.

I don't understand the fascination of /cowshits/Kiwifags/Metokur kiddies having every person on the internets personal info.

reminder that he will pay you 1500 + flight and hotel to fight him in real life if you get bored posting these gay pics

that pasta was reheated properly at least, 7/10

>someone is actually afraid if that malnourished, stoner-looking tard

This guy has a 3/0 score in fights? What was he fighting, toddlers? Jesus... did that Alaska tard even see these pictures? Cant believe someone would genuinely back out against this skeletor.

Attached: 1361495790727.gif (315x145, 998K)

Attached: hmmm.png (1431x455, 109K)

I fucking love you baked, you are the savior of the white race.

Attached: BAKED KNIFE2.png (480x366, 219K)

There's a reason we had a general for this. This is what you get for not knowing how to use filters and crying to the mods over one thread.

To be fair those pics were taken when he was like 20 and still training. He's in his 30s now.

Memba when Varg shat all over the alt-right? I memba.

Attached: Vargen.png (500x484, 139K)

show me where that mexican girl that's awlays with baked gets ripped by zoom please

That meme doesn't work, because he is so obviously Jewish, you even see it through the filter and shitty special effects

Attached: Amerimutt White Man.png (1136x640, 646K)

>another Jew larping as a Nazi
Does the (((alt-right))) consist exclusively of faggots, Jews and Untermenschen?

Attached: Vee Der Untermensch.jpg (400x552, 93K)

>he
when know its you posting tonka. no one's sad enough to spend +-10 posts in a thread defending that skinny shitskinned faggot.

kys.

zoom was 'proof' andy was doxxed by baked

zoom says "baked tried to contact MY FRIEND WEAV to attack the bloodsports people"

weav says zoom is a faggot and he is NOT friends with zoom, he hasn't recieved any emails, and baked didn't contact him.

Why is zoom pretending to be friends with weav?

Why is chaggot's email address on the 'proof', and not baked's email address?

Why would the dox of andy's parents be on an image board under the name "baked alaska" before this shitstorm went down?

hmmmm

So being small automatically means you can’t fight? I don’t even like Tonka but he was a wrestler so I’m sure he can fight you have to have physical strength and toughness to do that

all the more power to mr skeltal 2bh, he literally made betalaska his bitch with only banter lmao

Because Zoom, Joachim and the rest of the Metokur-lite crew were the ones that were doing the doxxing and covering up. They were crying because Andy got 5k viewers talking about Baked and Erin when they could only muster up 400 because nobody wants to watch a bunch of thirsty betas begging for her to show her tits.

Zoom is like Zeph and the rest of the Kiwifarms/Cow/ crew who HAS to have personal info on every single person who shows their face on the internet.

I want to kill Kraut for this. We couldn't protect that smile.

BINGO!

Because when your entire life is the internet, you become a faggot who gets to hide behind his anonymity

first rule of bloodsports, don't start complaining when you start losing.

Kumite on now. Apparently Baked tried to take a hit out on Warski and had his family doxxed or something.

a retarded german jew living in my capital doxxd her for beeing racist and she left the internet

Attached: Downsissrsbiznus.png (509x263, 76K)

Attached: hmmmm.png (1883x688, 404K)

Fake Ratlaska
dude turned on his own fans, chased a whore who wasn't interested in him, cried like a bitch when people bants'ed him, ratted Andy out on stream for wanting to score a little blow on vacation, called him a crackhead, he had his discord doxx Andy's whole fucking family, he's flagging videos on YT for DMCA claims if they make fun of his cringey ass lame shit "comedy".
Anyone who is "with" this guy has to be more stupid than he is at this point, which isn't a good look. Nobody in the Alt Right likes him and Id be glad if he left our movement.
He almost makes me NOT want to have a White ethnostate if people like him will be living in it.
Literally the least self aware, fame hungry, shallow, cause jumping, fake & gay, duplicitous, stubborn faggot, on youtube… who can't take a hint.
Theres leftist I like better than this asshole.. and thats saying something. Fuck Rats.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd it´s over
RIP I hope he kills himself

Attached: 1487193796464.jpg (399x385, 29K)

>e-celebs
The absolute STATE of redpilled haircuts