What the fuck is this?

Britbongs, have you heard anything on the news about a trumpet in the air? Your birds aren't flying either:

youtube.com/watch?v=hb3XeMux5WQ

Attached: `1.png (1272x619, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItD6dQa5ncw&t=30
youtube.com/watch?v=A6dorZ70X-U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetoreception
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's a church near my house, and yesterday morning I came out to see it surrounded by hundreds of dead birds. Pigeons, blackbirds, seagulls. Just piled up in a perfect circle around the church building. My neighbor called the council and they cleared them up. Today there's an empty silence in the sky.

Of course it's all a coincidence.

Interdasting. Have a bump.

a shadow rises in the east

Attached: terry trumpets.png (1280x720, 947K)

I hear some beaner blasting mariachi music is that the horns you speak of?

A PICCOLO JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Thanks doc

damn, that comment section is really entertaining.

Tang Her
vor 5 Tagen
Definitely sharing this with everyone especially on facebook

Exposing the Darkness with the Light of Truth
vor 5 Tagen
GOD DOES NOT SHOWBOAT, THAT'S THE DEVIL AND HIS DEMONS THING!!
SIMPLY IGNORE HIM...THE LORD WILL DEAL WITH SATAN!!*...*DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO GO OUTSIDE TO SEE WHAT HE'S DOING, IGNORE HIM, AS WE'RE NOT DECEIVED BY HIS TRICKS!!

jesse merrill
jesse merrill
vor 2 Tagen
This makes me so happy the lord approaches...
That whole channel is gold!

The crows and ravens will block out the sky, and those who find peace in the spectacle will know the heart of the Lord in the turning of the age

Intradesting

Is that even a quote or did you just make it up like a jew?

Hmmm

>A MUST SEE! This video is blocked in almost every country

Attached: 1523887287778.png (211x239, 6K)

>implying jews can think up something original

Heh

>GOD DOES NOT SHOWBOAT, THAT'S THE DEVIL AND HIS DEMONS THING!!
lol..

>MUH THUNDER AND LIGHTNING IS GOD, IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
>MUH BURNING BUSH!

these phenomena are weird, bird ARE acting very VERY strange all around the world. This is a good indicator that something is up, so many cases lately of mass animal deaths without proper explanation. This could be due to animals having a sense for the earths magnetic field and that somehow having an effect on them ! These videos are definitively showing that something strange is up. Punch those keywords into the search engines guys: mass animal deaths, strange sounds in the sky, mystery booms (not rogue submarine boomers hawaii) and other that that it could also be related to the geoengineering that has been going on for most of the time. Either that or a sing of the coming apocalypse. Ps: God is real. The world pivots now at Jerusalem and all nations gather around the land of the jews. Not budhists going off not muslims not atheists. Literally Bible prophecy coming to pass desus.

that video is edited and fake as hell. you are dumb

checked; facts

Have noticed similar things near where I live. There's a very odd vibe just recently too.

>id: Gold
>1 post by this id
wasted

tomorrow is the 18

rapture happens and the devil claims they got saved by his aliens friends to another planet?

the question is why didnt we saw anything in germany or heard?

these revelation events should be hearable for everyone or not?

Attached: time_of_perplexity-8.jpg (2550x3300, 820K)

Attached: time_of_perplexity-9.jpg (2550x3300, 919K)

Attached: time_of_perplexity-10.jpg (2550x3300, 1.06M)

there was an alien invasion planned tomorrow but
idk if it was frustrated by white hats
we'll see

Dunno what shit you /x/ loonies are chatting, the birds are fine up here.

I'd seriously advise you guys to stop trusting into mans own teaching. The rapture is very recent concept and is widely misinterpreted. It creates so much division. There will be no magic rapture to save you from tribulation. Noah didnt get raptured, he had to build the ark, physically labor and practice ancient preparedness. Much like how being a prepper nowdays gets you many comments like "hes nuts". Listen its called the age of deceit for a reason. Jesus warned the MOST about HELL And about FALSE PROPHETS and false mesias. Think about it, how many sects christianity has, about ~1000 different denominations...

the alien invasion part is very scary. Project bluebeam and "our" tech versus actual war in heaven. As in the days of Noah -> nephilim, attack on titan but nonfiction.

This is why I don’t attend church and rarely read the Bible. I do pray. If man is inherently evil, then one can assume that the Bible and teachings have been convoluted/distorted over many years. What’s true or false is hard to discern. I hold onto faith in Jesus and God, not in what other men tell me I should believe.

I wouldn't complain if all those flying rats would keel over and die.

>The rapture is very recent concept
Enoch, Elijah, and Jesus all raptured. Sorry, you're wrong.

"Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord."

Ya, they must have just added that, huh?.... derp

but of coarse you took no pictures to document it huh

>blocked on almost every country
stop larping already

Kinda crappy CGI but it sounds interesting enough to pirate i guess. What movie is this?

Boomers leaving facebook was a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=ItD6dQa5ncw&t=30

Attached: 1472932944543.jpg (400x400, 28K)

lel

I was living in the uk in the Buckingham area in 2011 and heard these trumpet sounds.
Most likely they are solar emissions hitting the ionosphere and the sound you hear is the vibration.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6dorZ70X-U

these are a lot of the trumpet noises happening all around the world

Sound is from a clip from the film Red State featuring John Goodman.

Remember the prophecy:

The star will gorge itself on clay.

Idols will speak and move about

The black flag will fly above the dome.

The belly of the dragon will drip water.

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

A rock will stand on seven hills.

THE RAVENS WILL STARVE

The bear will leave its cave forever.

The rod and the ring will strike.

Yeah this desu.

Birds are absolutely fine down south of London where I am. Bird feeder running out of grain at a faster rate than ever before and there is quite a notable chorus of happy sounding birds.

I wish you fucking faggots would shut the fuck up about this retarded """prophecy"""
Wow I can say really vague and retarded bullshit too that's so vague it can apply to literally fucking anything
>The sky will fly with iron
>A moon will shatter into pieces
>Voices will cry out in the dark
>The panda will eat the bamboo
Fuck off.

Attached: 1521868864461.png (187x200, 63K)

where did this come from originally? have any of the other parts been proved?

>babby's first video edit
>overgamma
>obscure, unrelated noise
>nigger church

IT'S THE SECOND COMING!
I GIVE THE LORD MY SAGE.

I was being ironic, read my post below.
The prophecy is utter bullshit first made up by a leaf.

>the kettle will overflow with urine

Just walked out for my morning walk today - I stress this is daily - Dead bees littered the ground where I normally walk, video-taped 7 of them dead in close proximity but found another 8 nearby as I walked, two of them still alive/crawling. There's no reason to spray pesticides here, just a strange coincidence I thought I'd mention with all this talk...

>A fucking Hawk has been dropping dead shit like rabbits, pigeons into my Garden and patrolling it
What does it mean, is it my animal guide?

these sounds have been happening for a while
go to jewtube and type in 'trumpet sounds' 'sky' and 201x. x being any year

He should have used 'Chink,' instead.

You're missing "A killing bolt will shine in the night, but not kill"
Apologies, don't remember the exact wording

I saw 2 dead birds today as well too, one right outside the door of my workplace and another next to the bus stop on the way home. Haven't seen any in a year or two otherwise

Attached: spoopy.gif (475x347, 362K)

So much editing, also I've seen videos from 2010 or maybe even before showing these sounds. It's nothing religious or anything just something to do with the earth spinning.

Apparently, it's happening the whole time, but at a frequency, we can't here. Except for sometimes like this time.

you've been watching too much birdemic

Yes. Heard this one years ago.

Good film that

>Revelation 8:7
The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

Attached: 1e6d4483502d70bf2db82c229a05d1761d3d5ac1edf109c2018fbcbe1c31326f.jpg (664x900, 167K)

Can confirm- I was in the thread and later he couldn't believe it had garnered so much attention

my lawnmower was unusually loud today. To the point I had to plug my years with nose wipes.

given that in a lot of places 50% of babies are being aborted I'm amazed at how patient God is with us

i imagine the "dont bother with satan, let god do it" was extremely useful in trampling upon people for the past 6 thousand years.

I am not saying that god is not real and evil is not real, just that this passive reluctance really turned people into self imposed mental slaves.

The same type of shit that has the poor thinking that Joel pastor can do no wrong.

I tried to be good for a long time, I am not mostly because I have to be, but I really walked the walk and I did it for years, I did more charity then I did paying jobs( due to work injury).... and all that happened was people walked all over me.

Careful what you allow, you can find yourself burning in a hell of your own making.

>Just something to do with the Earth spinning
>It's nothing religious or anything
Whoa professor, did NASA tell you that? LMAO

Geese falling from the sky all at once here. Exploded bodies. Dont know if it happened in flight or when they all hit the ground.

The earth is sealed by layers.

>those comments
>this thread

the world really needs to work on their critical thinking skills

regarding the birds...
its just the magnetic poles flipping, birds can sense these changes better than us and therefore act weird,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetoreception
more links at the bottom of the wikipage

not sure about the trumpets,could be related to the crust moving/gliding against eachother in weird fashions