Is this book Jow Forums approved?

is this book Jow Forums approved?

would it be able to be written/published in the ethnostate?

Attached: Nabokov_Lolita_1955.jpg (361x606, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading
youtube.com/watch?v=rrjvifKXQy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read the sticky asshole

It's not on THE LIST. Incredibly written and really a gem. Every copy would be burned ideally.

Degenerate. Do you want your 12 great old daughter to read that?

>THE LIST

Post please

Haven't read and have no interest to, but the movie adaptation clearly was a disgrace. Literal state funded CP.

There a bunch of different charts with variations here and there. I think this is a pretty comprehensive collection. goodreads.com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading

When i,m emporer the age of convent will be changed to 15 for girls and 30 for boys. So a fixed edition ware they get married when she is 15 and the mom is jailed for cock blocking will be required reading in school

all young girls need an older man to guide them, and in today's society with so many young girls growing up without father figures, it really is important that single mothers have their kids taken away by CPS so (((we))) can find good homes for them.

Attached: 1505143657198.jpg (173x200, 9K)

This

even though i'm in favour of a strictly ruled ethnostate i'm also wierdly pro art freedom so absolutely

'degenerate' media is often the most thought provoking and also provides a good example of what moral degradation looks like to my people.

However this is generally limited to physical media - something that one has to choose to take part in. Fag parades for example would NOT be allowed because people cannot avoid seeing it. In a similar fashion such degenerate art would not be mandatory reading in schools, but would still be permitted imo.

>Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita.

absolute book kino. only a nigger would ban this.

Attached: 1418315004977.jpg (645x773, 57K)

Yeah but he protagonist is still a shitbag. He spent 0% of his time guiding or marrying and just creeped instead. Not an inspiration.

You're correct, there's really no need to ban books, most people don't read them anyway so it serves no purpose but to diminish the pool of knowledge for those that do
Some of the best writers in english were not native speakers, Conrad too

Oh man all the times I wanked to the 1997 movie.

Attached: IMG_0248.jpg (500x629, 65K)

Yeah he would have made sure she stayed in school! And gave her spankings when her grades dropped like a good mister

>he wants a ethnostate
>doesnt want the oldest WHITE tradition of marrying white lolis
If you dont like lolis, you are not white

Attached: tennessee.jpg (612x612, 106K)

Should all school uniformed include sailor shorts

Older than that when moses declared hareem against another tribe it meant kill all the men women and boys and keep the women "not yet touched by man"

H U M B E R T
U
M
B
E
R
T

It would be applied too.

She is a little young I get the idea they took a few years for him to save up and build the house before he filled her with love, till then they prob stayed at his parents

if im not mistaken, he knock her up when she was 14 and they were living together for 3 years.

Ah shit there was a really good set of videos on youtube that explained how Nabokov basically made this to out pedowood back in the day. Hold, I'll find link.

Attached: Scream.jpg (960x940, 94K)

Wrong, in ancient societys a significantly older male having a relationship with a yount female wasn't uncommon.
I think any work of fiction would be allowed.

Got it,
youtube.com/watch?v=rrjvifKXQy4
Shirley Temple was in a film called Baby Burlesque in the 1930s with a bunch of other little kids. Throughout her near infancy she was used to portray sexualised infants across many hollywood productions. Not sure if she was the only one. The only thing that amazes me is that I don't think Jews were directly involved, with Shirley at least.

Bear in mind that this was at a time when Hollywood was degenerate for letting women show their necklines and shoulders. It was subtle but repeated, definite, and deliberate.

So yes, the book is degenerate, but it was lampooning degeneracy, holding up the magnifying glass to it, if you will. I watched the 1997 film years ago, and nothing about it puts any of this across. At times it tries to make the male protagonist seem like a kind of sympathetic victim.

No, it would not be banned.

That fits with what I thought they saved up for two years then she had her first period and his mom said "it,s time to plow that field boy"

pedophilia was extremely common only until recently in modern history.