What languages are you learning besides your own Jow Forums?

What languages are you learning besides your own Jow Forums?

I'm currently learning Dutch and German. It's easier to branch that way because the Germanic languages are very similar.

>inb4 Irish

No memes languages pls

Attached: 1.jpg (450x360, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3uLzdTndP34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

currently learning Arabic and Turkish

I enjoy this topic, OP. But you really must understand, this comes from love and experience:

I understand, thank you for your directions friend.

is german hard to learn? can't stand that gendered words nonsense when we did french in school

Learning Swahili and Chinese as well as brushing up my Arabic.

Finnish because I have to

Russian. May as well get ahead now.

Thai

Niiiice. Backburner with that one.

On my forth, Spanish, and I fucking hate it. Such a retarded language. Learning to get an edge in business here in South America

fucking leaf

>not at least learning a bit of your ancestors' language
Cuach

Learnt to read Russian. In hindsight I should have done Latin or Greek, but it's too late now. There are at least many good Russian books from the 19th century.

Thais are impressed when they see a white guy speaking their language.

Characters might look like ayy lmao characters at first but there's only 44 of them.

我是学中文。

Attached: 1521974670578.jpg (682x515, 23K)

Japanese is the last language I would learn. Simply because of it's fanbase.

I'm learning ancient greek, because I want to read Homer and Xenophon directly.

Visual basic.
And yes, I am an autistic faggot

German and Latin

Attached: 1521938652274.png (746x718, 84K)

Music.

>Music
Make a guitar say nigger. Then we'll talk.

That could probably be done..lol

Its Chinese brother

They share much of the same characters so they are easy to mix up

Arabic, gona be useful if I hear them trying to start some shit.

Ich kann Leise und Schreiben Deutche aber ich bin nicht sehr gut viel die Grammatisch ist möchte Schwer, og jeg kan snakke og tale Dansk, kalaallisullu oqaluttarlunga and also english. Español dondé esta de banjo, and that's pretty much it, puta.

kek

Attached: uhrmacher.jpg (620x496, 95K)

arabic

Attached: arabe nique blanche(7).jpg (991x633, 150K)

>og jeg kan snakke og tale Dansk
raaaaaaaaaaaaaare

Attached: DSCN6341.jpg (1600x1200, 544K)

我学中文了。

是 isnt like the english to be. its a demarcation of literal existence.

Spanish. Making really good progress.

*Mein Deutsch ist vie ein Affe beim der Tastatur.

English.

It's the prepositions that fuck with me, I didn't understand the last part, but I got the monkey and keyboard part. Gonna assume you were either saying a monkey could speak/write better German, or my written German sucks

i'm learning spanish and ki'che, which is a mayan language. i work with a bunch of little guatemalans.

btw nice ID, ass

japanese
japan will be the last refuge for the white man

Ithkuil is the thinking man's language
youtube.com/watch?v=3uLzdTndP34

Attached: lyrics and translation.png (947x712, 78K)

Would using 很 be more accurate?

我学习中文
I think this is the best way to say it

Fuck Chinese though

I am fluent in English and French and I'm currently studying Japanese, since I plan on going there for my PhD.
French was very easy for me since its grammar is almost identical to Italian and about 89% of its vocabulary consists of equivalent terms. The reason they are mutually unintelligible, at least in their spoken form, is because French is phonetically richer, having been influenced by northern European languages.
I lived in Paris for about 3 months during a high school exchange program, that also definitely helped.
I mainly learned English through shitposting on Jow Forums.

You won't believe how shit Italians in general are with foreign languages, even young people (

Attached: 1520535030208.jpg (600x791, 32K)

Know English and Polish. Thinking about Spanish. It opens a totally new world of development countries. Without irony.

Some words in Polish and Russian are different only by stress and one letter/sound, but we can't understand it without studies, but can learn fastly.

Java, Angular

>I'm currently learning Dutch and German.

The only word you need to know is KANKER.

this

English

It's the fucking same jibber jabber

I know quite a decent amount of Russian but it's really rusty after a good few years of neglect.
I'm looking to take group lessons at some point soon, along with French, Spanish and/or German.

It's not currently a priority though.

Still, knowing a bit of Russian has come in surprisingly handy more than once, so even the little I know was worth the effort to acquire it.

???
nani

He may belong to a Swedish speaking minority living in Finland, like Linus Torvalds if I'm not mistaken.

French

Ahhh the Fernch

Please learn Irish

Attached: 1519563882605.png (1457x2064, 746K)

It's on Duolingo, and I'll learn it at some point as I have Irish heritage.

Godspeed

Will I get a cute loli like that to pat on the head every night if I do?