Tfw live in suburban shithole with no redeemable features

>tfw live in suburban shithole with no redeemable features

Attached: 1511058773543.jpg (480x480, 27K)

I'd rather live in a nigger infested ghetto shithole with AIDS than a suburb.

what about a suburb which is also a nigger infested ghetto shithole?

Attached: 1514431542130.gif (500x282, 498K)

Attached: 345637874.jpg (600x574, 28K)

the worst thing about living in the suburbs is listening to the sound of pic related for 16 hours a day in the summer. not so bad otherwise.

Attached: 2000000005.jpg (800x800, 292K)

>tfw live in gated community with only blacks and Mexicans
>tfw I realize I live in an urban zoo

Attached: 1502654010959.png (302x405, 211K)

thats not nice t.b.h

>tfw they live in gated community with one gay dude
They're fucked

Attached: dude chill.png (555x407, 13K)

theres not a single other white person?

You're right it's not nice. I don't think I've seen a white person in my neighborhood. The main road near me is mlk boulevard. Fucking zoo out here.
Hey shit post.
Well I'm not white but my parents are (I'm adopted) but I pass for white. Unfortunately not. If there is I haven't seen them so I'm pretty sure I'm in the former projects.

Attached: DZtU3fQUMAAYqfs.jpg (1200x720, 85K)

are the people in your neighborhood at least good, as in theyre not violent monkeys?

yo

>I'm not white
are you slav?

also what I meant was that it was not nice to call them animals

We have mostly Mexicans so it's not bad. There's of course the cholos and the guys who work on cars. Then there's the guys who sit in their front lawn drinking beer all day blasting mariachi music.
They're a different breed definitely. A half black came to my house looking for his drone so the gated community definitely brings out the best in these people.
Can't say anyone's gotten violent unless the cholos across the street throw a party but that's all good fun. Go outside the gate and it's nigger city.
How goes the thank you come again life?
Nope. I'm NON WHITE slavs are white.
"if niggers don't want to be called animals they shouldn't act like animals."- based pol nigger 2016.

Attached: temp.jpg (2560x1440, 903K)

is you native american?

>How goes the thank you come again life?
alright

Attached: yeah.png (555x407, 14K)

>americans complaining anywhere they live in America when there are literally people posting from actual shitholes like brazil and romania

Mostly (more than 60%). The filler is so minute it doesn't matter.
Cool

>thinking that some areas of america arent actually shitholes

>tfw feel when every single suburb built since the 60s has been a California-Toll Brothers watered-down bastardization of Bill Levitt's ideal planned suburban community

Attached: pain.png (469x508, 140K)

I'm in the suburbs and it's comfy af dude. I guess it just depends on which town.

definitely. ive moved around a bit and the last place i lived, which was also a suburb, was extremely comfy.