Reminder that big cities are perfectly livable on an average wage (60...

Reminder that big cities are perfectly livable on an average wage (60,000) as long as you aren't a faggot and don't smoke or drink alcohol. Smalltownies and retarded villager poorfags can get out with their BS about "muh closeness" or "muh traditional living". Enjoy your shitty run down shacks and nigger infestation
It's 2018, you have no reason not to live in a big city

Attached: tard.jpg (250x321, 25K)

nah fuck you Quezon City sucks lol

>60,000 is an average wage
>implying I want to live in an apartment
>implying I want to abandon my culture for the concrete
you city slickers can crowd yourself into nuke targets all you want, I ain't movin' there

>American
>"culture"

Attached: 1518592830107.jpg (475x462, 260K)

You don't have any where you're at but we do in the south, friend :^)

>culture
>in small towns
fucking kek, small towns are literally devoid of culture
filled to the brim with bored housewives gossiping about everyone else
and no, """traditions""" are not culture, theyre just retarded rituals that retards follow to give themselves meaning

>haha look at me I don't have culture and I get to decide whether other people have culture haha
>look at me I've never been out of my region but I know what thier NON-culture is like haha
>Also something that's a part of a culture isn't culture because I say so haha looks like you'll have to try again
Also who are you quoting????

culture is all around me user, where i live every culture is well represented. im within walking distance of many different cultural restaurants
a small town? hell fucking no. i grew up in a small town. the most "culture" we had were fucking chain restaurants and those cookie cutter american diners
nobody in small towns have culture, the little bit of culture they have is found in dumbass traditions that aren't even specific to their town
who are you quoting, by the way?

>I have fast food chains around me so I have more culture than you xd
>culture has to be town-specific or it doesn't count try again loser haha look at him squirm
idk who I'm quoting LMBO

Why would I live in a nigger infested shithole of a city?

honestly I'd love to live in the city but suburban schools have way better education and teachers

also safer in suburbs, less likely you're kid will get ran over by some jack ass

>small townie cant comprehend cultural restaurants and thinks im talking about fast food chains
>small townie thinks he has culture because his shithole town mimics the culture of the nearby big city
thats the difference between a small town and a big city, a big city will have "white parts" and "black parts" and you can choose to generally stay in whatever area you want
in a small town its either "white trash" or "nigger infested" and the two arent mutually exclusive

>t. nigger who never lived in Flint

>urban cities don't have a nigger infestations

>60,000
>average wage
oh no no no no

i have a confession to make
I live in a medium-small city, not a small town
also we have restaurants owned by actual people from elsewhere, it's just that the 20 or so bbq joints we have are way better most of the time
>implying our culture came from big cities
Our culture literally came from citiless states for the most part, coming from farmers, mexicans south of the border, ranchers, slaves & slaveholders, native americans (like the cherokee specifically for me, my family is tied to them), our love of God, and hatred for yankees. That's where our culture took shape, and it's great.

also nearest major cities near me are Chattanooga and Atlanta, Chatt is alright but has ridiculous taxes and omnipresent crimes/gang activity, and Atlanta needs to be nuked (a small one so that it doesn't kill me tho pls)

Flint isn't a big city, it's a rust belt shithole

You don't make over $160 an hour after benefits user?

You know I meant income user, and yes, that is average

ahahahahahhhahhahahah

Ah, No true scotsman I see. Flint is a city.

I literally said "big city" you illiterate nigger

>nearest major cities
>Chattanooga, TN
>pop. 177,571
Anything that has less than 500k people can't be considered a city. It's just a large town.

Then I guess I do live in a small town if the population of my city is less than 35,000

I do live in the south and there is mexican culture and disgusting toothless white people without culture.

Oh so you're moving the goal posts you fucking city-kike.

"big city"
"big city"
"big city"
"big city"
what's not registering for you, you retarded uneducated villager?

Big city is a non-term.

t. Ruralcuck

Big Cities, where charismatic A-types control the popular opinion

>Average
The median wage is $30,533. See the problem there?

Povertyfags don't count.

And have to deal with shitty people, terrible wages, worker unions that don't give a fuck about me, traffick, libtards and over priced apartments for fags? No thanks, I'll pass.

>$60k
>average

Yeah maybe in some backwards shithole. If you're not making 100k first year out of college you picked the wrong career field.

Coming from someone who make 250k first year out.

bullshit unless you're taking over daddy's company

Shut up poorfag, I work for no one. Get a good degree and do contract work (where YOU write the terms) or fuck off.

>(60,000)
That's not a very good wage

>60k
>average wage

Attached: 1436579814591.jpg (400x396, 30K)

Attached: just stop.jpg (600x450, 40K)

But cities have niggers