Baked Alaska getting sued?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Gu3MWBLyys

Baked Alaska went and doxed Andy Warski and now someone made a clickbait troll video saying Baked is getting sued. He is a dumb fuck I bet he'll panic if everyone tells him he's getting sued. Lets trick this moron.

Attached: ADAM HITLERES.jpg (213x236, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/baked-alaska-aka-tim-treadstone-tim-gionet-anthime-joseph-gionet.28182/page-16
kiwifarms.net/threads/bryan-dunn-king-of-pol-kop-the-armed-toast-fedoramanmanman-cuckenjohnson-toastyroasty.7451/page-125
y
youtube.com/watch?v=8Wls6aw6dnA
youtube.com/watch?v=sfGZ3_ybsec&feature=youtu.be&t=928
youtube.com/watch?v=dJI1G8SBvbM
8ch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>When the right begins eating itself
Time to become a leftist!

Attached: image.jpg (750x552, 56K)

>considering any of these people "right"

Normies do, it's enough to fuck public opinion.

why are u watching this druggie

Tune in next Monday for an all-new episode of Real Housewives of the Alt-Right.

You do realize Baked reads pol right?

take it to a obscure eight chan board or a discord, don't conspire in the open

normies dont know who these faggots are

baked didn't cause the dox

kiwifarms.net/threads/baked-alaska-aka-tim-treadstone-tim-gionet-anthime-joseph-gionet.28182/page-16

kiwifarms.net/threads/bryan-dunn-king-of-pol-kop-the-armed-toast-fedoramanmanman-cuckenjohnson-toastyroasty.7451/page-125

zoom

all this "leaked audio" comes from baked's discord that he advertises on youtube, anyone could join it. this isn't necessarily his special little in group. it's just a scuffed discord.

Attached: mrgou.png (1444x281, 47K)

No matter how you spin Weev came on Ralph's channel to call Baked a "piece of shit snitch that should have been purged by you faggots last year" and blessed all the hell visited upon him.

Attached: 1496187666655.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

WE THINK WE FOUND BAKED ALASKA'S FRIEND CHAD WITH RICHARD SPENCER:

y
outu.be/Jk_K2hAt23M?t=20m39s

IS THAT THE SAME GUY???????????????

Attached: 1524003871878.png (1845x901, 2.34M)

this new video youtube.com/watch?v=8Wls6aw6dnA
from sweet Erin proves that she is the true queen of pol,
Erin will always be /ourgrill/ !!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: sweet Erin.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

link of Weev and timestamp

Attached: 1523222895800.png (1000x1000, 1.09M)

I ain't clicking that shit nigga.

Attached: 1493644429883.jpg (750x679, 53K)

Bam

youtube.com/watch?v=sfGZ3_ybsec&feature=youtu.be&t=928

Yes.

ok thanx youtube.com/watch?v=dJI1G8SBvbM

Attached: 19c622a861d93ba9d7842fd980366ad64b719489213d8642a9a18f1b1a541882.png (960x720, 1024K)

Tonka's info for anyone curious about this internet tough guy

8ch net/neocow/res/118.html

Attached: 1523948587440.jpg (536x679, 57K)

Erin get off Jow Forums if you're not going to show us your tits

Attached: apu gib.png (680x448, 107K)

When is Erin coming on stream, these faggots are boring

Damn Tonka really had a growth spurt. Apparently he's 6'2 now. I'm 5'6 and I'm 16. Is there a chance for me to have a growth spurt? What can do to reach my max potential?

Attached: 1450765242410.png (722x768, 304K)

Eat healthy and workout

eceleb drama is not Jow Forums.

>click on this video
>begins playing
>some weird looking faggot starts acting overdramatic like a woman about internet drama

Fuck off, cunt.

>ITT Jews larping as white nationalists and Nazis, pretending there will EVER be an ethno-state, or even a true change to the system
It's all so tiresome. Anyone who treats this whole shitshow as more than lolcows and shitposting, is wasting his fucking time. Jesus Christ

Attached: AmerimuttPowerlvlOVA9000.webm (542x406, 2.64M)

Will someone explain to me why the autists on /cow/ and Kiwi Farms and people like Zeph and Zoom sit around collecting data on people for no reason

Literally anyone in this entire shitfest is either a faggot, a Jew or an Untermensch larping as an Aryan ubermensch, or worse a boomer Nazi who wasted DECADES of his life without making any, ANY change. Is cringy and retarded.

Attached: Vee Der Untermensch.jpg (400x552, 93K)

Hahaha. What a faggot.

/ourthot/

Attached: 7cb2c0bf4fa1947ca5c633a182463bb486fa73cfe7d4faa615bd5e2cc2608449.jpg (847x1000, 252K)

this is all bullshit

you guys are a bunch of retards for wasting your life watching those clowns

Attached: willwin.png (500x305, 151K)

soy makes you big and strong

Who would believe they're getting sued before getting any paperwork?

Jim/MisterJewokur is the biggest lolcow in all of history!

Attached: DasyYjYU8AAMTeR.jpg large.jpg (2048x2048, 428K)

yeah I wish I spent my time more productively at demos waving meme flags and wasting public resources

Is that Jim?

ethan ralph is an obese queer kike and i am happy he was raped

Attached: 1522645699791.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

yes

yes
just found out last night

Attached: uwo5369xwbyz.jpg (1200x600, 54K)

You can't get sued for doxxing someone. Just because internet fucktards think being doxxed is the worst thing since the KT extinction doesn't mean it is. Its not illegal and the people scared of being doxxed are pussies.

at least you'll get outside.... some vitamin D you know..

>Blacked Alaska

Fuck this wannabe LA-stardom millennial queef.

>today on Tweaked Alaska
>"shut up Andy you coke head"
>"y-y-yeah well you did meth"
>"I only snorted it Andy, I didn't smoke it"

Her parents need to put her back in their basement before she ends up in JF's cellar.

Attached: Chewing rocks.png (463x572, 672K)

No one gives a fuck about either one of these Jew faggots.

>sun
>in the UK

why do people care so much about this stupid edrama that's worse than high school girls bitching about a bitch theyre jealous about? this is stupid.

Attached: 1499499562727.jpg (1131x1071, 147K)

better than trump selling us out for his jew thots

Attached: p3d5dguPMw1r2qr2so1.jpg (990x1003, 162K)

Attached: white enough.jpg (1026x1026, 107K)

Can somebody please explain why anybody gives a fuck about Baked Alaska? He's like the Mike Cernovich of Youtube brainlets.

what does he look like now? curious as to how swole he is now as a wrestler

how is all this shit even entertaining?! whose guys dont even have anything interesting to say

its some random people who talk shit non stop on camera, its meaningless. and those people are able to make a living like this? jesus

its literally some bearded idiot with a camera

america is so stupid

you watch your mouth he was maced and his man titties lactated as a result of the attack for your right to be a xenophobe

/ourthot/

Attached: 1523848529247.jpg (1389x869, 122K)

we just want to fuck his slut Erin

Attached: 1521166987794.jpg (640x360, 64K)

lel, give me milky

Attached: gook Andy.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Just shut the fuck up and filter the threads you fucking faggots. That's why there are three threads about this now, because dipshits like you don't know how this site works and you run to the butthurt leftypol mods to keep deleting the /IBS/ containment threads.

I wannA sniff Brat ass

Attached: 813FAE7D-0D7B-47DB-8201-57606B384258.gif (480x270, 885K)

What's the proof?

kek did you watch his stream today?
retard went swimming in a filthy pond and dyed his hair ginger

go to sleep weev

Attached: TRUMP hat Anglin.png (618x824, 836K)

>he is now a wresler
Isnt he in wrestling gear in that pic?

everyone was saying some gook chick showed proof on a stream

Attached: (((prince hubris))) NazBol Führer [Belligerent With Beardson Beardly from Honeypot Studios].jpg (1024x1820, 215K)

how do I kumate

underage posters get out

How do we know that's actually him? I listened to an interview with Robi Vio and it doesn't sound like him, but that could be a combination of training and poor audio from the interview. Seems dubious, but then there are pages linked to on that post that have been deleted... which could have also been already deleted. Seems like a whole lot of coincidence and a good argument for archival of resources.

Yeah, Internet e celeb wannabes are not real celebrity. They think they are "Influencers" but they are not. They are just like you and me, the only difference is: they have the mental disability of narcissism and borderline personality disorder. Notice how every single one of them think they are more important than what they really are (A few exceptions- Metokur, Pewdiepie, etc) Metokur even tried to explain this to Sargon of Akkad and Sargon didn't get it. Delusions of grandeur and thats why its always a hilarious dumpsterfire when they realize the truth- like baked Alaska is finding out.

Want proof? Start up a conversation with anyone about these people. 99 percent of the time the response you get will be "WTF are you even talking about? the other one percent will ignore you and walk away because they will think you are crazy.

Jean Francois Faggot (JF)
>Is French Canadian (Autofaggot)
>Has good Politics (White Nationalist Conservative)
>Was in a relationship with a retarded girl
>Parents tried to press charges against him and lost
>Is a fatty chaser
>Destroyed Destiny in bloodsports so bad that Destiny retreated and hasn't been seen since.
>Unemployed/youtube is his "career"

Destiny
>Failed Starcraft player
>Streams on Twitch
>Believes in ethical CP
>Traded pictures of underage girls on the internet
>Said he was investigated by the FBI for CP
>Is an SJW
>Unemployed/Twitch is his "career"

Ethan Ralph/Ralph/Ralph retort
>Was a part of GamerGate
>Has a crush on Briana Wu- (Tranny videogame developer that latched onto gamergate to promote its game and played the victim for internet begging on patreon for sympathy donations)
>Has meetups with internet people- hangs out with Sargon
>Got drunk and passed out in a hotel lobby and attacked a cop and got put in jail for being a retard.
>Has a website that is complete trash soap opera internet blog shit about internet e celeb drama.

Attached: Chad vs Beta Alaska.jpg (750x422, 52K)

Andy Warski
>Coke head
>Compulsive masturbator
>Is the male version of Amy Schumer- failed comedian with only one subject he jokes about- masturbation and dick jokes.
>Speech impediment- stutter
>Used to be a wannabe trendy channel-has a crush on some black bitch on MTV was obsessed with her.
>Is obviously mentally retarded- took a facebook IQ test and scored like 110 and took it seriously.
>Dating an illegal aliend from Europe

Tonka Saw
>Manlet- says he is 6'2 but pictures on the net show he is more like 5'4
>Failed sports entertainment rassler
>I threw a beer can out my car window and this faggot started crying
>Hosts a boring stream every day that doesn't pay attention to the live chat, never interacts with the audience and is too dumb to do anything other than read the paid superchats, doesn't actually respond to them.
>Lives with his grandma that he allowed to get blacked, but threatens people on the internet with physical violence when they make him look retarded.

Failure
>His name says it all.
>Name also reflects IQ
>Mouthbreather

Mr Metokur (JIM) Billy the anti bully
>Is a troll
>More Normie than e celeb
>Was part of Gamergate
>Tries to reason with retards and fails
>Makes videos on youtube making fun of internet crazies, has lately been hanging out with internet crazies.
>Acts like he has a problem with internet friends and meetups
>Met his girlfriend from online hangouts and met her in real life.
>Jade had a youtube channel and did art.
>No one has heard from her since. All online evidence of her existance disappeared
>Obviously he did a meetup with Jade and killed her and disolved her coprse in acid and flushed her down a toilet.

Attached: warski cokehead.jpg (1000x563, 85K)

All of these people (except Jim)are trying to accomplish what they couldn't in real life: Attention whoring. They are all fame seekers, they are all wannabe celebrities and they all believe they are influencers. Anybody that says they have a "manager" when the only job they do is upload free videos on the internet is obviously having delusions of grandeur and believe they are more famous than what they really are.

Attached: Baked Poseiden.jpg (400x290, 19K)

Blacked Alaska
>Had a drug party with a bunch of druggies in his new apartment
>Was trying to get laid and to impress the pill head blonde chick Erin was turning against his audience live on stream
>Says he want's to get away from the alt right
>Doxxed Andy Warskis family
>Threatened to tell Andys family about when Andy, Asian Andy and Baked did the IRL livestream that Andy was looking for coke, so Baked called his drug dealer to drop by to sell andy some coke
>Is now trying to get hackers to attack Ralph, and Andys live stream
>Was Milo Yianoppolis' manager, was pro gay
>The people he had on his stream when he turned against his audience were all active attacking his audience
>Starts using "problematic" and trendy SJW buzzwords, banned people for being antisemitc in his chat
>Erin is a pill head admittedly, Baked is a Meth head admittedly, Andy is a coke head admittedly, Chad is a Meth Head that was talking weirdly like a pedo
>Baked Turns against people within minutes See erin and the dunecoon
At the time of the IRL livestream, how did he have a coke hookup in a city he didn't live in?
Why was Iceposeiden mentioned so much when Andy and Baked were talking about Baked's coke hookup? Which one of the people in the apartment is the DEA informant?

Attached: Meth Magic.jpg (832x800, 73K)

>Be Sargoy of Cuckaad
>Go on Andy (Race)Warski livestream with Richard (controlled opposition) Spencer
>Spencer immediately destroys Sargon
>"Sargoy thinks he's smarter than what he really is"
>"Sargoy's autistic"
>"What color is Lawrence Fishburne?"
>Sargoy cracks- "Don't answer that question, it's a loaded question"
>Sargoy argues in bad faith with straw man arguments, disingenous statements, putting words into Spencers mouth and actively lying about what Spencer said.
>Murdoch Murdoch uploads a video starring Sargoy making fun of Sargons autism
>This breaks Sargoy completely, to the point he has an existential crisis
>Sargoy declares he is no longer a "youtube skeptic"
>Sargoy invents a new political party "liberalist"
>Sargoy goes full retard and has a nobody Jr. skeptic (Louis Le Vaux) bait Metokur into a livestream, this is Le Vaux's test of manhood, to get his wings- so to speak, to become a full youtube skeptic.
>Metokur has no idea who Louis Le Vaux is but agrees to chat with him in his live stream
>Sargon is seen as soon as Mr Metokur enters the livestream in telling Louis Le Vaux what to say to Metokur
>Metokur calls out Sargoy and tells him to be a fucking man and get in the livestream and stop using the nobody as a puppet
>Sargon enters the livestream acting like he has no idea what Metokur is talking about
>After some back and forth Metokur figures out what is happening, when Sargoy asks him about personal stuff/videos Metokur has been doing
>Metokur asks Sargon straight up if he has had people watching him
>Sargon admits it, and says he may have some information that he can release to the internet that Metokur may not want (Doxx on Metokur) through thinly veiled threats
>After Metokur leaves, Sargoy is heard patting himself on the back with the nobody (le vaux) openly sucking his dick and calling metokur a coward for not being autistic.
This shit is hilarious. Please continue.

Attached: Sarcucks Vee Monroe.gif (432x320, 91K)

this is you:

>Andy

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

Dude is over.

Attached: 418528e1-579c-4c7d-b6da-41b9666ce3db.png (1824x575, 46K)

Lmao how can he see this and continue to double down