Normieng

gonna go for job interviews soon
gimme some unique answers to "wat are your weaknesses?"

Attached: 26733730_1632003556822911_7558561526802498164_n.jpg (480x513, 21K)

is that moot on the left

I only have one weakness, and that's the guilt I feel letting others down. But it only helps motivate me to work harder and be a better person.

just be yourself

Underage girls

Bullets

Attached: gun.gif (500x281, 408K)

I said kryptonite

I’m crippled

heyyyy these r pretty good

I often make the mistake of forgetting that I can't hold my co workers up to the standards I set for myself.

Attached: Brian Stelter 127.png (700x457, 235K)

I don't like parties and my feet hurt a lot

Perfectionism

uhh grass and poison

Good post

xD such a good worker

Idk if it works but sounds good

>what are your weaknesses
Say your weakness is traps. That way they'll. Know you're a libtard like them

olololololololol

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

LAMO

OHOHOHFUFLOLOLOLOLOL XD

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

LMAO

No it sounds canned af.

If you actually want a serious answer say something that is genuine. For example if I was asked the question I'd say:

>my weakness is that i find it hard to say no, while I was working at my previous employer I found that I would take on any task that was given my way as I wanted to appease my boss and co Worker. Because of this, I found that I had too much of my plate and timelines were delayed.
From this experience though, I learned that it's okay to say no to certain tasks, and it also helped me improve my prioritizing skills. I now make sure that I only take on extra assignments that I know I'll be able to complete before deadlines are due.

I got this in an interview and I just answered honestly. I laughed and said My biggest weakness is being forgetful and pointed to my hand where I had written the time and place of the interview so I wouldn't forget. I got the job. they are not so much looking for someone that can do the job as much as they are looking for someone they would want to work with. humility and theability to own your mistakes is part of that. If they didn't think you could do it you wouldn't be being interviewed( unless your resume is BS)

Basically just make sure to tell them your weakness but tell them in a way that shows you're working on improving, and also that highlights your strengths.
See my comment.