If you could delete one board on the chans, what would it be?

If you could delete one board on the chans, what would it be?

Attached: Delete_Button.png (800x402, 271K)

/x/

next post will be
>Jow Forums
or
>Jow Forums

Attached: joseph.jpg (600x600, 66K)

I would delete Jow Forums desu

Wow, you predicted right.

test

I wouldn't delete Jow Forums, but I'd remove all links to other boards from it so the plebbitors that populate it don't know how to navigate the rest of the site.

bant

fuck off retard

/vip/

/jp/

/Cm/

/b/

/lgbt/ or Jow Forums, with absolutely zero hesitation

Attached: smokignbadofru.jpg (563x676, 46K)

fools, you would only remove their containment as they'd disperse to other boards. a very reddit top-down line of logic to believe removing the board removes the poster.

this one or faggot9k

/mlp/ cuz this ain't tumblr

they aren't welcome anywhere else. they'd either integrate into another board and learn its culture or fuck off to reddit, which is where they probably came from in the first place.

Attached: 15665453424.png (418x441, 144K)

/d/
watch all the other boards deal with /d/

Attached: laugh.jpg (125x124, 2K)

foolish once again, to believe these alien posters would integrate is gullible, just looking at failed boards such as Jow Forums, /co/, and /sp/ whose populations grew and whose native board culture vanished. even Jow Forums can be used as an extreme example of this, Jow Forums's once isolationist nature replaced by reddit-/b/ net slacktivism.

so what i said doesn't change then. the rebbit anons go to their rebbit boards or back to rebbit itself.

Attached: pillow.png (858x677, 483K)

/trash/ was already murdered by e621 so how about that one?

I probably wouldn't delete any. I would however be a lot more strict with moving conspiracy threads like the fucking pizzagate and sandyhook conspiracy threads from Jow Forums to /x/

/b/ or /mlp/
both are tumors, as /b/ isn't random at all anymore and /mlp/ contains retards, and i would love to wipe those off the site

I don't go to Jow Forums but I actually think the pizzagate threads are kinda cool
But yeah they still shouldn't be moved here

great idea why don't we just delete the newfag gateway board and just let them flood into all the other ones

The pizzagate threads are literally conspiracy theories that should be on /x/.

>I actually think the pizzagate threads are kinda cool
there isn't a wojak retarded enough so i scribbled in paint

suck start a gun

Attached: Untitled.png (340x355, 10K)

>great idea why don't we just delete the newfag gateway board and just let them flood into all the other ones
do you know what a gateway is or are you just the dumbest cunt imaginable

Definitely /mlp/

Actually, scratch that. I'd delete /n/ or /m/. I imagine if that were to happen this whole site would burn down like the end scene of Office Space.

As much as I hate Jow Forums some things they do are kinda funny.

Maybe /b/

Attached: 1523853072466.jpg (600x768, 84K)

Jow Forums and ban them from flooding other boards permanently

/polcucks/

/b/ it is a wasteland at this point

you are just trying to blue pill people

Attached: f46b9cc88e4ccbeb804492675aea421c42f0c14f_hq.jpg (960x948, 50K)

I would delete bant but only bc I don’t want it to turn into something like a /lgbt/ [s4s] chimera

nah Jow Forums should just be apolitical, move Jow Forums to it's own site

Jow Forums
i hope all the robot fags pull a shuaiby

Attached: shuaiby.png (604x470, 724K)

/gif/

Jow Forums not because I hate their politics but because they probably bring the most redditors to Jow Forums.

Attached: 65770007_p0_master1200.jpg (858x1200, 624K)

/vg/

/wsg/ and /hr/ because they use 60% of the website's bandwith.

this is the only correct answer

/qa/

Jow Forums

/a/. The amount of normie degenerates on there is astounding. Pretty much r9k for normal fags.

monopoly