Operation free Baked Alaska

I know he's not perfect but he's a nice guy I met him, the smear campaign on him is unfair, this is for all of us who've ever been bullied by normies to climb the social status ladder. When I didn't have social anxiety I was pretty good with chicks always had a good number around and friends would vocalize confusion, I wasn't tall hot or rich but had a good personality. When I got anxiety my best friend started sinking their teeth in my harem and talk about me behind my back to win brownie points be white knights etc they were fair weather friends, and I see the same exact thing happening to Baked Alaska. Here's what happened.

>Baked starts daily streaming
>Gets manager
>Manager tells him don't let people make clear threats towards people in YT chat, it will get you banned or striked
>You can shit on Baked all you want, be generally edgy, pay for TTS and play music like Moonman its a pretty uncensored place, why I liked it but he will mute clear threats in YT chat (kill niggers/kill jews/etc)
>Streams daily almost 8+hours a day
>One day he seems stressed (perhaps the daily streams getting to him?) He bans instead of mutes YT chat threats (usually trolls)
>People start complaining about "censored" this night he's not having it "I don't need you, you're toxic"
>Users say he's changed and are unsubscribing, Baked and chat go at it. Now this is all in the span of a few minutes and never happened before and ever happens again.
>Things return back to normal, people shiting on Baked, he laughs general fun.
>That sperg moment is clipped
>People watch it without context and probably never seen one of his streams make accusations that that 1 moment defines him one dimentionally as a sell out ignoring everything before and after.
>Other content creators see the oportunity for free content of this "contraversial clip" and everyone makes video's on it.
>Baked becomes a free pinata for everyone to gather around socialize make free content and money

Attached: rtx2ekbw.jpg (2400x1600, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/members/mrgou.22005/
kiwifarms.net/threads/andy-warski-adam-race-warski-andy-pires-warski-live-the-warski-show.41000/page-8
pastebin.com/N6bY2JQ9/
youtube.com/watch?v=fMNKNo0LQM0
mobile.twitter.com/anonymous_cog/status/986252059338035200
youtube.com/watch?v=A1La_DhPGTI
youtu.be/3CAM1HU1SJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>So many people seemingly turning on him with no hesitation upsets him
>His lack of verbal IQ makes it difficult for him to explain himself, especially while everyone squeezing in little jabs every chance they get
>Parties who don't like Baked and enemies of the alt-right see perfect opportunity to attack and take down a figure come out of the wood work and try and stir things up by using the joke one of his friends make "I think hot teachers who bang their students should get a raise" as "avocation for pedophilia".
>People use old clip of baked hitting on a woman who revealed to be 13 as proof "he is a pedophile"
>During a discussion Andy Warski who jumped on the band wagon with no hesitation gets doxxed (likely a loony BA fan or 3rd party trying to sow chaos)
>It's blamed soley on Baked, he is now a "hacking expert"
>Helpless Alaska becomes the butt of every joke, a stepping stone for whores and not a single soul stood up for him or gave him any benefit of the doubt, and the bullying, character assassination continues and gets worse as you read this.

This can happen to you. people will throw you under the bus if it's advantageous. Don't let this get away, don't let this be normal, expose these people for the slim balls they are. Inform people of the truth and how all these people pushed this narrative soley for the base of fame and monetary gain at the expense of someones lively hood, reputation, friends, A life ruined for a buck, shame, you guys rave about integrity traditionalism, honor, don't let this hollywood whorishness thrive in your space, put your foot down, a society you're proud to leave your children starts here.

Jow Forums doesn't care about e-drama gay shit. fuck off you faggots.

Attached: cap6.png (948x847, 1.61M)

>attack one of most popular and beloved youtuber from anonimity angle
>expect not to get oliberated

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 102K)

Attached: mrgou.png (1444x281, 47K)

kiwifarms.net/threads/andy-warski-adam-race-warski-andy-pires-warski-live-the-warski-show.41000/page-8

fuck off baked creampuff

Attached: segfergr.jpg (351x452, 15K)

Nobody cares. Baked turned himself into a lolcow and started doxxing people. He's done.

Attached: bakedas2.png (800x600, 918K)

none of these people were doxed anyways because all of the information was public. sad how these dirty faggot fuckers cant even use their own logic

Baked Alaska is literally a Jew with bleached hair larping as a nationalist despite being a former Buzzfeed writer and lolbertarian.
He saw an opportunity to make some shekels by hopping on the Trump train and has been doing the standard coopt and subvert Jewish tactics since then.
Anyone who fall's for this loser's act deserves to be gassed along with the Jews.

He's a filthy degenerate kike sniffing for shekels.

Attached: pahuten-redhair.png (405x304, 206K)

/pastebin.com/N6bY2JQ9/

MrGou has since deleted his posts.

this was the link he posted in his first message. also since deleted.

pastebin.com/N6bY2JQ9/

This is so obviously the work of instigators from antifa or some Jewish orgs. They pulled this site with Nehlen and Vaughn

R I P BAKED

Attached: 3413f4c7-0ae5-4ae0-b082-83ee7ea51ff0.png (1808x741, 70K)

Shit not site

Kill Jews is not a clear threat. There are 3 conditions for something to be considered a threat. This has already been decided by SCOTUS. I'm tired of being bannned/censored for what retards perceive as "threats."

BA is a cuck faggot and I disavow. No one gives a fuck about this ewhore.

BA aint that bright, his previous manager convinced him that was the criteria.
I think it started as a eceleb cannibalism and special interests striked.
Did he? I hope its not true, any proof?

He's been corrupted by LA, he hangs out with degenerates does drugs and wants to be a cam-girl now, i disliked him before for being a low IQ whigger, now he fucking disgusts me, ill leave him lying in his gutter of LA faggots, retards and thots....

Mr. Metokur's autistic following is just overrepresented by the contrarians on Jow Forums, nobody even knows or cares who any of these people are except Richard Spencer, and maybe Mike Enoch. Baked and these IBS people literally just fath around all day collecting gibs. Metokur's actually a step below them because he doesn't even put together any show, he just cruises youtube looking for people to shit on for 6 hours straight, he's a joke.

Attached: image.jpg (750x747, 241K)

bump, I'll look for it

Who cares? He's a dumb ass.

Believe it or not the doxing was done by Jow Forumsacks who started their own little Kumite rip off. They were butthurt because they had Erin on their stream first but Andy got like 10x the views when he had her on. They were crying about it this morning on /bybs/

This is Zoom. If you're familiar with Zeph, this fag is the same. Hangs out on /cow/ and kiwifarms and collects data on every person on the internet because he's a paranoid autist who thinks he is some epic hacker and always wants blackmail on people.

Joachim was also involved, most likely Scrub, Toad and whoever else was in the stream as they were doing it through Discord and their side chat. They keep blaming Alaska and Andy for doxing each other and deleted the stream to keep eyes off of them. Pathetic group of people.

What a great e-celeb drama, can we take it back_to_reddit?

mobile.twitter.com/anonymous_cog/status/986252059338035200

Here is a clip of him saying he's going to organize flagging campaigns against people. I'll look for more. I've heard he was trying to get in contact with weev for some other nefarious shit. Youtube it there is screenshots from his discord mods that he was trying to dox people. Warski said he doxxed his family.l and has proof but I haven't seen it personally.

trackjumping pretender nobody
I wish hed show up on the other side of the rallies, because normies see these retard jackhole and think everyone on the right is retarded.
On top of that hes just a typical eshekel busker kike.
Get a job alaska, you cant controlled burn the inferno youve made of your life anymore.

Attached: cb394ab402dfac95cf119ba53e4f27c903a2b90d7a8030f3f73792d1200e3df7.jpg (460x422, 80K)

>mobile.twitter.com/anonymous_cog/status/986252059338035200

this was after he said that they are all incriminating themselves by saying stuff like i hop antifa takes them out and strap on a blood pressure cuff around your neck and cut of brain circulation, etc.

an extensive leaked audio is on youtube. it's 1 hr 11 m, and btw it wasn't really "leaked". the discord was his main one which he advertises on all of the BA experience live streams.

his point, retarded as it may be, is that he doesn't mind saying nigger faggot and shit, but doesn't want incitation of violence. everyone is taking that out of context with smear clips.

He's saying they'll be taken down because they are incriminating themselves by inciting violence.

Attached: araska.png (1883x688, 404K)

>Jow Forums doesn't care about e-drama gay shit. fuck off you faggots.
This.

This post makes me want to tear it all down.

you should speak to steel series. i heard they invest in bully hunters

Srsly, fuck off with this autistic shit. He is and will always be the same spergy cuck. His biggest enemy is his own self.
Every fucking time ppl give him chances and he continues to fuck himself over and over, again.

We seen it when he worked for Milo and failed to obey, when he got his twitter suspended by posting Jow Forums-memes, when he was kicked off the DeploraBall, when he sperged around at charlottsville, or at /hwndu/ and now he fucked himself because he thought he can roll with the Purple Army.
The last leaked audio shows his true colors when he makes fun of IBS and the Alt-Right. His last chance was was getting a sponsor for him and IcePoseidon. Too bad the Investor saw this shit show and what a backstabbing fag he is. Now he sits in his empty apartment with nothing more than a shitty laptop, suicide thoughts and a discord with a handful idiot-fans left that have a lower IQ than him.

also,
thats literally what DIDNT FUCKING HAPPEN.
did you pay attention to the weekend? or teh autistic fucking guy whos dad parades him around? or even bothered to look at metokurs twitter,?
please step off this bandwagon. alaska deserves everything he gets.
Erin was not his fuckign manager

Attached: friendo.jpg (960x513, 40K)

By that logic he should be banning people saying gas the Jews, when he made meme's of himself putting Laura Loomer in a gas chamber.

I don't really care desu, it's just funny to watch a lolcow get milked.

>Freeing a literal Jew who used to work for Buzzfeed and Capital Records

Fuck off

and this isnt even WHY people hate him
its just gasoline hes dumped on the fire
people dont hate him for soundbytes they hate him because hes a fat manlet bandwagoning powerfaggot who treats everyone like shit and just copies someone elses format every few months and tries to act like the cutting edge of it until he gets btfo cries then (((REBRANDS)))
he cries about "muh gondend :D:D:D:DDD:D:" abusing the phrase to describe live vlogs with no topics points or interest, he makes videos, but he cant be honest with himself
unedited unretouched unformatted lazy garbage videos
but he calls it content, as if an empty box within an empty box is in any form beyond semantic
all his spergs here tryna damage control with WELL HE ONLY SORTA DID THIS ONE THING
are missing the point, hes a pretentious fucking retard shekelchasing cuck

Attached: bea.png (131x164, 51K)

baked is a turncoat jew sellout

fuck off

>Manager tells him don't let people make clear threats towards people in YT chat, it will get you banned or striked
>>You can shit on Baked all you want, be generally edgy, pay for TTS and play music like Moonman its a pretty uncensored place, why I liked it but he will mute clear threats in YT chat (kill niggers/kill jews/etc)

this is the last thing im going to add.
she wasnt his manager. he was trying to fuck her. shes a liberal piece of shit. he was trying to impress her to get in her pants.

nice try baked. only YOU could explain what happened like this. for everyone else, just go on metokurs twitter, or on youtube yourself . believe me, nothing happened even close to what this OP fag is saying. im convinced OP is baked alaska. suck a dick

also BA was saying at one point there's a difference between "kill yourself lol" and I SERIOUSLY FUCKING HOPE YOU GET STOMPED BY ANTIFA YOU SCUM FUCK. he also said he's never been interested in inciting violence.

oh here comes kekistan

This baked Alaska?

Attached: IMG_0053.jpg (750x698, 86K)

Do go on. This sounds very interesting.

why does anyone even remotely care about this greaseball

if you're going to spend your free time and autism worshipping e-celebs, at least go for the good ones

Attached: 1522061534045.jpg (640x640, 853K)

where the fuck is this leaked audio, everyone keeps talking about it and never posting it.

Who's gaining out of this?

probably ralph.

youtube.com/watch?v=A1La_DhPGTI

>if you're going to spend your free time and autism worshipping e-celebs, at least go for the good ones
this, baked was always a shitty untalented eceleb. he's not the problem, the problem is alt right retards post-ironically and even unironically following and supporting him

The dumb blonde thot stumbled into 15 minutes of e-fame in exchange for Baked and Andy's career.

He's a fucking potato

thanks bby

I was googling, going trough threads and searching on yt but couldn't find it.
what a goddamn shitshow this last few days are

ralphs an equally huge faggot
a mighty struggle between the equally weak
between a buzzfeed pretender faggot and MIC-GAIN the lardroll
they can both eat a bullet tbqh

Attached: 2ee6a6a20a14341757aa13117357cd98211b14b125a4a2640ecb72a84d06528f.jpg (272x348, 21K)

Click recent activity, or postings tab and scroll through them.

I missed the cat fight in Baked's apartment. Anyone got a link?

fuck off back to buzzfeed baked potato

>also no mention of the multiple doxxes
top fucking kek, no but seriously kys kike

Yeah I don't care for him either. He'll slide back into irrelevance once the Baked Alaska milk dries out.

I cant believe there are actually people defending this piece of shit, please kys.

sage

All i need are the blonde chicks tits.

Attached: 1523833311181.jpg (987x557, 29K)

That’s a bit dark but it will do.

The introduction of shecklechats resulted in low effort drama, and ridiculous jewtube financial growth.

Attached: Da25QkKVAAAHG4I.jpg large.jpg (1389x869, 119K)

Imagine, just imagine being this low iq

sage

Real talk, I respect Baked for going to CWCville and I don't care about any of the recent drama. IBS is a waste of time, it baffles me how people can watch that boring shit for HOURS.

Justin4Trayvon tier

Wrong. Weev confirmed it. Stop screencapping your own posts and spamming them all over pol.
Also, its spelled weev, not weav.
Kys

Attention all:
In the last leaked discord chat with baked he says the alt right are gay nazis and that were all mixed and we should be civnats instead of white/ethno nationalists.
Hes a jew.

Nice damage control Jewchaim. Good luck lapping up Kumite's scraps now

Adress the leaked audio mentioned in
Or go fuck yourself shlomo

He did say this.

pastebin.com/N6bY2JQ9/
Nice covering your tracks, not that it matters.

>public discord server
>room with 99 slots
>someone else says something about civnats.
>people laugh and baked lets out an akward YYEAAHHAH

The person who brought up civnats was jokingly paying out baked a bit, for lols during the stream.

How can you not notice all the banter in the audio?

it's a joke

Thats one of the /bybs/ wanna be ecelebs trying to cover their tracks. Too bad for them, there exists more evidence of them doxing Andy (and Tonka) than Baked right now.

i'm not from bybs. i've known BA was a snake ever since he appeared on FTN.
the guy is an ex buzzfeed writer, a BLM supporter, milo sodomopulouses friend, a rapper, a perv, a degenerate urbanite etc
he is trash trough and through. not /ourguy/. he doesn't have a honest bone in his body. he's just a shekel grubbing kike. look at his nose, for fucks sake.

but most importantly:
even if that discord leak is not accurate, a couple of days ago he sperged out on the alt right saying he wouldn't support a movement that didn't let him fuck a black girl.

Justice*

But this is so gay it might as well be

>just look at his nose ffs
what did you mean by this, goy?

Attached: cokelaska.jpg (1200x990, 127K)

whats the website where alaska is exposed doing drugs?

This shit isn't even over. Wait until todays Kumite. More low-tier wanna be Bloodsport fags getting washed out.

If it's more than 2.5 years old, then it is irrelevant. ba admitted to drugs, but not for the last 2.5 years, he has been consistent saying this.

again, fagistan, no one cares about his soudbytes or the he said she said
hes a porven piece of shit and everyone knows him
you and your ilk dying on every hill over one of the thousand terrible ancillary things about him is both pathetic and pointless
go take a fucking shower and have a good think
and if its baked, eat all of my dick you hideous mangoblin

Attached: c91d7d8035f01a07ea0fa3a4f5ac9ca50db9280aa6da5272c4574d796822caae.jpg (534x664, 49K)

I'm not reading all that shit.
He's a kike and a snake.
In the warski live stream this nigga went 180 on literally everyone he talked to.
One second he respects someone, the next they're fired for meming about jews.
Also that attempt at manipulation on the thot was sad.
"well....you were abused and I helped you out so blow my tiny Jew cock please :("

>he also said he's never been interested in inciting violence.
How the fuck are you going to save the West without inciting violence? I dont need any useless hippies on my side, i want warriors thats ready to kill for the cause

>I'm not reading all that shit.
>He's a kike and a snake.
That’s a high iq intervention.

So, basically one e-celeb saw the rise of another e-celeb as a threat to his "leadership" over the alt-right and launched a internet smear campaign against him like a jew in order to prevent losing control over the alt right message?

I'm so glad I couldn't give two shits about e-celebs.

Attached: The Alt Right is mine.jpg (766x863, 68K)

>that pic
>You just know...

youtu.be/3CAM1HU1SJ0

Sure, that except not

This.

Baked was right, Jim's an attention whore, and his fame is going to his head. He's been out of line and miss guided targeting Baked.

Hippie or not, he is currently being misrepresented.

>defending baked
You realize he was looking for hackers to take out warski, kronos, etc right?

>i'm not reading all that shit

proof?

Last night's warski live.

Is this what is considered politics in the US and A?

Attached: ChristianVSDeathChessOhItsMeAndMyWifeAndChildITheBackgroundGoWatchTheMovieISOReadingThisTitle.jpg (1280x720, 355K)

summed it up pretty well
The sad thing is Baked almost got out of it intact, but he had to keep pushing the bloodsports and attack the hosts.

his iambakedalaska account is also bleeding subs, around -400 everyday for the past 4-5 days

Baked conspired with Zoom (known pedo and swatter) and /bybs/ to dox Andy and Tonka's family.

That story was a blatant hoax. The dude changed his story mid stream when he found out Weev said he never contacted anyone.