Do weightlifters actually lurk here?

Do weightlifters actually lurk here?

Attached: 720x1280.jpeg.48ac6c8275cf4403b93b960c6e65eea1.large.jpg (540x960, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KkWQedOnszU
youtu.be/Uyo69utc9bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares?

how old are you to think these memes arent normie tier?
Jow Forums is also normie tier

No one on Jow Forums actually lifts

I do

no u dont kiddo

I doubt you do OP
You probably have no life so you spend your free time shoving your fetish shit in everyones faces
Admit your gay because a nasty roidrager would never fuck a pathetic male feminist pussy hat wearing beta like you

I do and OP is a kike faggot who came from tumblr who likes this kind of girl power future is female shit, spam gay ass threads like this, and make sure people don't make it. A literal gains goblin in human form.

Women don't understand how male lust actually operates. Women think that men experience women as "the Beautiful," as something pleasant and trifling that can be enjoyed at a distance and then allowed to pass on. They think that a picture of themselves wearing clothing that shows off all their fat and all their soft skin and warm nice holes is like a postcard with a picture of a beach on it. But to men, female beauty is not the Beautiful, it's the Sublime, it's not trifling but great and terrible, and it stirs something great and terrible and daemonic in man's subterranean depths that impels him forward to fuck things from roughly below and behind the prostate area.

When a man sees a picture of a beautiful sexy woman he feels half a million years of race knowledge thrumming in his veins, an infinity of sexy women reaching around behind themselves to spread their asscheeks and pussy apart with one hand and say "fuck me." He hears the drums from the movie Jumanji, his soul tangibly but invisibly leans forward outside of him grasping desperately for the pussy and gnashing its teeth. He wants to taste her holes and squeeze her fat and smell that combination of smells girls have that when you ask them what it is they say it's just normal shampoo and fabric softener but you know it's something more.

It's not fair to post these hot sluts constantly. The jezebels guy is right and this post is not an homage. I'm going to kill myself if I can't escape from this feeling soon. Women don't understand what they're doing. I saw a girl on a bicycle yesterday and I started thinking about what it would be like to be a bicycle seat for 10 minutes.

this. sad desu.

BASED
AND
REDPILLED

Attached: 1539187291970.jpg (324x632, 277K)

Based and.... dare I say it?

Redpilled

goodbye nofap

There are women that want to be fucked by a guy that will smash on any girl with a pusy

What does it take to qualify as a weightlifter? I lift 2 to 3 times a week.

Ya

Based barbarian poster

>he doesn't fuck to the Rome Total War soundtrack

never gonna make it user

youtu.be/KkWQedOnszU

Attached: 1.png (421x405, 113K)

youtu.be/Uyo69utc9bM

holy shit mattie looks horrific, I used to think she was a qt

Attached: 51214529-D408-4EFC-A739-AD9F9ADB5DB3.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

Same i dunno wtf she's doing. Must be the shitty diet and travelling and bulking

Actually lift? No way bro. Imagine actually lifting, and having to eat all the time haha fucking lame walking around all sore and shit haha