You will never reach your peak

No matter how much you run.
No matter how much you lift.
No matter how much you train.
No matter how much juice you take.

>You will never not be a manlet
>You will never be buff.
>You will never be confident alone.
>You will never be cool like the JoJo's.

Reaching your peak will not matter because you got genetically fucked at birth.

Why even live?

Attached: Jotaro.png (769x757, 859K)

I'm just living until my parents pass away, I fucking hate being alive

please go back to r9k. this is a fitness board not a whine about your problems bitchboy board.

Attached: 1516373762848.jpg (800x420, 82K)

>You will never not be a manlet

Yeah, I've learned. I'll yolo some stocks and then I'll end it all. Fuck this gay earth.

But I don't want to deal with the trannies.

>implying the coolest Jojos aren’t the DYELs

Attached: 6C615ABB-B9BD-4FA0-86DD-9234AA88A507.png (655x914, 1.21M)

DOn't try to reach jotaro's peak you fucking retard reach YOUR peak.

>You will never be buff.
>You will never be confident alone.

All things you can work on, stop crying about your genetic lottery to us and get to work you pathetic limp wristed gains goblin.

Don't ever post this stupid bullshit again, especially with based jojo

Attached: gapster.png (400x470, 162K)

>Am I reading?
>What the fuck

How do I get a stand?

How much do I need to squat?

You need to be able to lift your feels.

I'll never reach my peak because I will always be aiming for new heights
nothing will stop me nothing will hinder my ambitions

That's the greatest thing. We can never reach our peak. We can never become perfect. We can never do everything with our limited time in this world. That's why youth is precious. That's why self-improvement feels rewarding. If everybody knew their cap and grinded it out in a few years, life would be a fucking MMORPG. Nobody knows their limits, so we strive for them, look to be better at something, we compete with others, we push ourselves towards something that we can never reach. That's progress.

Attached: W8M2hnM.jpg (960x954, 85K)

for the love of god stop calling it Jojo's
its just jojo

Attached: stoo.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Even without reaching that level of perfection, the pursuit of it is beautiful

Attached: 1541346115121.jpg (745x1225, 119K)

I will fight and die trying.

What peak?

> you will never be confident alone

what did he mean by this?

all Jojos are muscular as fuck.

>hasn't read parts 5-8

Maybe not but I can climb higher using your defeated remains. Gotta look on the bright side. :)

>TFW having the same birthday date as Giorno

Attached: Giorno_Giovanna.png (305x470, 349K)

lol ur gay

r9k has about 60% less tranny shit than the last time I went there.

How do I like part 4
I watched 1 2 3 and it was great but the 4 is less masculine and full of faggots, not talking about koichi the beta male

4 is the part where you sympathize with the villain
He just wanted to live a quiet life. Damn brats just can't live him alone.

Can someone explain the appeal of Jojo to me?

It looks aesthetically interesting but I tried watching one episode of 2012 and was really bored. I like Berserk and bepop and everything else I've seen has been awful
please help fit

Good grief

Everyone technically has a peak you brainlet

i cant understand this mentality
is the only appeal of jojo to you the big muscles? you can just watch fist of the northstar bro

jojo has a realllly slow start, gets a lot better past the first half of 1 and in the later parts

God why are idiot normies allowed to post on image boards.

>Can't reach YOUR potential
>because fucked by YOUR genetics

What is YOURS if not YOUR genetics? Do you think you exist in some sort of sphere outside of genetics and meat? What is YOURS is YOUR body and YOUR genetics. To reach YOUR potential all you have to do is reach YOUR genetic potential.

You don't magically exist in different forms with different genetics in theoretical land.

Nips read from right to left.

I haven't watched much of the anime, but the manga I find fucking amazing because it's sort of a crazy burst of dumb masculinity until around part 5, at which point it turns into a dumb burst of the gay shit you might feel when you get fit and/or start reading Greek philosophy.
I'd say that narrative wise the first season of JoJo (comprising of parts 1 and 2) is probably the weakest, but they're both still really cool. I actually watched this season to near completion, and they reeeaaally stretched part 1 as far as they could. Still, stick with it until the blonde guy undergoes his transformation. After that, the pace picks up.
I watched some of season 2 (which is the first 60% or so of part 3) and they also stretched individual fights out, but in general the pacing feels faster than the previous season. Can't speak about season 3 (last 40% of part 3), as all I watched was the finale, and I haven't watched season 4 (part 4) as part 4 was my least favorite part that I finished reading.

Also, part 3 (seasons 2 & 3 remember) is when the fighting style of the show transitions from what is basically Dragon Ball Z ki that is dependent on breathing in a special way to what is basically ghost bodies with special abilities that are controlled by their masters. These ghost things are called stands, and they are fucking awesome. The ki stuff, called Hamon, is cool too because of the shenanigans that can be gotten up to with it (mostly by the protagonist of the 2nd half of season 1), but it doesn't even compare to how creative and interesting stands are. It's how this series has gone on for the 35 or so years they've been a part of the story without it feeling stale.

thanks user
ill give it another try

was looking for something to watch stoned

Yeah I dunno if JoJo is good stoner entertainment
Words like crazy and wacky are used to describe it, but it's not crazy and wacky like Katamari Damacy is. Everything's sort of grounded in this fantastical world, and even though fights are basically explained to you via characters narrating it in the anime, properly keeping up with each fight requires you to be aware of what each person's abilities are and following what is usually two people constantly outwitting the other until one of them pulls something so creative and out of left field off that the other loses. It's anime, so it's super dumb, but JoJo requires the viewer to be a lot more analytical than the average shounen shit.
I don't think there's enough visual spectacle to really make up for that insofar as it being stoner entertainment. Watch Pop Team Epic high.

Reading the lines this way also makes sense if you assume Gappy is an illiterate and he suddenly gains the ability to read through STANDO POWER

whole based long response poster

ill try those out instead, i liked space dandy visually but the main character was fucking awful

Is Kars natty?

Attached: A6210B32-1D39-4E7F-9218-341A496B0296.png (540x1025, 629K)

Pre-stone yes but he had a steady diet of vampires which are more calorie dense and more protein then regular humans to bulk

no

5'9 manlet here, I never give to much shit about my height. I'm just doing my best to get buffed and finally after 3 years of regular thraining and diet I stoped losing weight. Thats exactly what I needed soo suck it fag.

>You will never have the luxury of everyone in your life being written into thinking you're cool
Oh boo hoo
If any JoJo behaved the way they do in the real world, they'd be autist outcasts considering they're all buff bastards without actually working out (with the exception of Jonathan). In reality they'd all be fat and mostly REEEing or otherwise being emotionally stunted retards

No.

cry harder you candy ass faggot. no matter what you say, no matter how you feel, everything you stated is YOUR FAULT. you have two choices in life, be a fucking sad cunt, or be a fucking sick cunt. which one is it gonna be?

>he believes in free will.

Okay, whatever you say brainlet.