As a manlet, how do I counter this?

As a manlet, how do I counter this?

Attached: 15.jpg (684x386, 179K)

you don't.

.t manlet.

Is there truly no hope for us?

You can get a girl, but then you will curse your children the manletdom. You can get strong but it will only impress other manlets.

The only winning move is not to play.

How can I get a tall gf?
t. manlet

Fuck man, it feels bad.

Attached: sad.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

Be cute.
Money

Ideally both.

>t. Lankets that never fought
Front push kick. Get close, remove the distance advantage.

>almost 200kg
>almost
eat, hungry skellor

Attached: 1515376300999.png (320x320, 114K)

>curse your children
>mfw I'm 5'5 and wife is 4'10

Attached: 1508713901354.jpg (409x409, 36K)

But the lanklet is holding the manlet by his hair and keeping him at a distance.
The manlet can't get close enough to hit, kick or push.

According to BMI, his weight is in the normal range though?

Those are tactics that work when you're heavier than your opponent, or significantly stronger, or have more skill or experience.

And yeah, a heavier, strong, and more skilled/experienced fighter will generally win, there's no question there. But having those traits on your side aren't givens.

Look, height isn't an automatic win in a fight. Nobody's suggesting that it is. But it's an advantage, and anybody suggesting it isn't is retarded. So all other things being equal, the taller fighter will generally have a better shot at winning. But you also have to consider that taller people also tend to weigh more and be stronger than shorter people, which just stacks up the advantages in their favor.

>This makes the animu lankies crowd happy
You're reading too much animu baka desu. I didn't a lanket could't beat a manlet, but there's ways to a manlet to beat a lanket

What? In a real life situation if someone grabbed your hair like that and had a significant reach, weight and strength advantage, how would you react. That's what I asked. Animu has nothing to do with it.

>mfw got bullied by giant fatso in 1st year highschool
>manlet + hyperactivity
>1 day guy pushpresses me
>try to hit him
>big fatso does OP's manlet block move
>totallyfedup.jpg
grab his arm with both hands, lift myself and heelkick him in the face.
>crowdwtfface.gif
>bullyfriend kicks me in stomach
>internalpain.jpg
>dont let go of his leg
>start running straigh
>bullyfriend falls on his back
>throw full weight on leg im holding
>bonesnap.wav
>1 guy sleeping on ground
>1 guy crying
>tears over my face cuz mad and sad
>never been bullied again
>suddenly get respect in highschool

Its all about your creativity manlet user. How well can you bend perspective and expectancy?
Remember, you are at a disadvantage, how can you turn it ((manlet)) into an advantage? >inb4 "manlet can only be disadvantage"
Another thing to remember user, manlets can put more force per square inch/cm in a punch than tall people

Attached: URY5pDiQ7CdtbUmHhVgN_George Phone Dance.gif (500x313, 496K)

Move to Southeast Asia or Mexico and be content with being average height there

TL;DR learn martial arts and git gud.

If you can reach him with your leg, just kick him (Nut shot, lower belly, ribs/diaphragm if you're flexible and strong enough for a decent kick at that height.)

If you're a good grappler you could probably use his hand being now pinned in place to do some shit, like some kind of throw or an armbar. IDK since grappling is new for me

Had a similar experience in the first year too. Not very interesting though. Not really a manlet too, but eh.
>was 5'11
>cunt was around 6'3 or so
>kept messing with my things, kicking my table, taking my pencil out of my hand while I'm writing, petty shit like that
>lasted for a month
>had enough one day
>cunt steals my pencil again
>ask him to stop, be buddies, and to shake his hand
>he extends his hand in a mocking way
>fucking grab it and pull him to me
>armlock his throat tightly and take him to the ground, not letting go
>would have knocked him out right there, but I release the hold just as he was turning red as a tomato
>he had bruises on his face and neck for weeks after
>never got shit from anyone for the rest of HS
Ironically enough, I hit my growth spurt and grew to 6'3, same height as the guy later on. Guess that was a deterrent as well.

The man just gave up his arm to get tossed.
As a manlet you this is one of your only options in a fight with a larger person.

Which anime is this story from?

They work regardless and don't require a experieced fighter to be applied, they are way to fight in striking setting because they remove those advantages. While it gets much easier in a grappling setting, when striking it is easy to remove the height advantage, you contracting yourself user, unless the manlet is literally uncapable of defending himself.
In real life unless you have long hair, hair grabbing isn't that strong and doesn't hurt that much, like I said now you are just within your striking and grappling range, which in the later you'd capable of defending quickly

Anime called manlet depression since puberty X

I used to date a pretty good looking girl that is 6'1" and I'm 6'0"

She had daddy issues so I played her pretty bad... I guess my answer is find one with daddy issues.

>5'8"
>wife is 5'2"
are my kids fucked

>They work regardless and don't require a experieced fighter to be applied

Correction. They work if your opponent is just holding your hair/head and doing literally nothing else, thus giving you the time and opportunity to counter him at your leisure. But that only happens if you know how to fight and they don't.

Thus bringing it back to a significant difference in skill.

Like I said, height isn't an automatic win. It's just an advantage. But all other factors being equal, the person that's taller will tend to win. That's really not a complicated equation. You could just as easily say 'the person with more advantages will tend to win'. You can try to bring in specific techniques, or break it down to grappling or striking, whatever. You can try to break the fight down to individual elements or try to find advantage in specific quirks or scenarios, but that's all pointless minutia.

There's endless factors that influence a fight, and in the end it's (almost) always possible for either combatant to win. That goes without saying. But that doens't in any way negate the fact that certain things give one fighter or the other an advantage, and height is one of those things.

Simply put, if you're fighting someone significantly taller than you, you are at a disadvantage in that regard. If you want to increase your chances of winning, you need to make it up in other areas. That is, of course, very far from impossible. But pretending you don't have to do it and that height doesn't even matter and that shorter people have unique moves only they can do that will just let them win is fucking retarded.