Be me

>be me
>be 19, soon 20
>never acctually never done anything with my life
>constantly lie to my parents not to disapoint them
>Daily routine: wake up, sit infront of computer, go to the gym, go to bed
>can't find strength to do anything else
>get's more and more suicidal for each day

Attached: 1505537560714.png (1094x575, 93K)

get a job you lazy fuck

Attached: CebxM6pWIAAPVIR.jpg (494x484, 20K)

Get your shit together and apply for some jobs

suck my balls

suck my ass

Hi do something

Go*

>go to the gym
you unironically do more than I do

most of us neets are fatfucks, at least OP isn't. He is a athletic boy from a nordic country, he can get a gf easily

Thanks for sharing fag

Hey man, at least be proud of going to the gym.

>be me
>26
>haven't achieved shit I'd consider to be important or something to be proud of
>unemployed but love it this way, sorry mom&dad

government pays you money?

Yes. Some days I barely eat, but that's better than working

I thought Krauts enjoyed work.

That's kinda disgusting and depressing

Attached: 1523666577245.png (1044x720, 380K)

>I thought Krauts enjoyed work.
Yeah, but not me.
I just hate that somebody else dictates what I do.

Just think about this, I can't just fuck off for a week or two without having my boss allow me to. That's just crazy if you ask me

OP. You should consider getting into a sports or hobby club, go to meet people with same interests.
If that doesn't appeal, go join national service. It is a great way to put your life in perspective. You seem to lack direction and motivation. You need to find your place in life, sitting alone with no social interaction is a bad way to handle it.

Useful, helpful, but tad bit rude
Not useful in slightest

Self employ mongrol
Do something useful or interesting, like draw or shit

That would also mean doing shit I don't want to do.

I can somewhat relate, I’m just not as old and frankly I don’t do anything, I’ve lost motivation and don’t even do my hobbies of drawing and etc, I just play games until I’m bored or tired and do a shitty workout.
Just do a bunch of wierd shit, record it, set up a patreon account and see what happens from there, because you’re worth it mother fucker, and don’t you dare doubt yourself, and be honest with your parents, if they’re dissapointed, fuck them, go do your own shit, live and love and just let it all go

Attached: 405118AC-977E-41EF-BA19-0D585893A92B.jpg (1836x3264, 551K)

Crypto.

Or, start something you like, and see if people like it, if they do, set up a donation box, and or, a Patreon. If it doesn’t work, try something else you enjoy

Attached: F5A0D914-8F2B-4C54-8190-D1376D40FC2D.jpg (550x780, 82K)

I have no productive hobbies at all. I'd gladly accept donations for being a German shitposter

You could literally just record videos of you talking about random shit, reading greentexts, etc.
it doesn’t have to be productive, you and others need to enjoy it.

That would require some dedication I can't keep up with. I just want enough to pay for rent, food and internet without anybody bugging me about finding a job. I don't want a family of my own or even a partner

Well, fair enough then, I’m not sure what you can do then, because if you don’t want to put work into it, you won’t get much out of it.
I do hope that you become more driven later.

Nah, I have no ambitions or anything. I don't even have any intention to pass my genes on, so it doesn't matter whether I leave something behind or not.

I just don't want to starve or live on the streets

Sounds bad. I'm sure there's some shit you can do on the side on your own terms to earn a bit of extra money.

The thing is "a bit of extra" money isn't enough to pay rent and shit.

Honestly, I would be willing to work somewhere for, like, 3 months and then do nothing for a few months until money runs out. However, I don't know what kind of job would offer me this freedom

You could try writing or making apps and then living off of the royalties, but that takes a shit ton of work.

>that takes a shit ton of work.
That's the kind of thing I want to avoid.

Maritime industry.

Read, or teach yourself programming or somthing, use your brain,

Convert to Islam and grow your hareem.

Or just do some cardio, way better for you mentally than lifting
>inb4 'muh gains'

At least you're only 19 and go to the gym.

>flag
checks out

it will be ok fren

May you find the peace that you were denied in this world.

Then be a youtuber.
Seriously though, what do you like?

Then do some shit. Write a biography or something of your life struggles.
Those sell depressingly well. Try writing one, I'd imagine they require very little work outside of writing about your day briefly.

dats sad fren

This

Dumb

>

ship mechanic. you basically just free ride and read a manual on how to fix shit sometimes and then you fix the said shit. it is pretty easy if you're not inbred. ships have many different parts that need maintenance

im here for you fren