How does pic-related make you feel?

How does pic-related make you feel?

What does this mean to you?

Attached: 1511130274538.jpg (597x674, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!g5tWnRBB!8ROI1cHe87FDhYR5NS3tTg!x9lhhBrJ
youtube.com/watch?v=VqoyKzgkqR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: a team satan2.png (523x327, 78K)

Tree of life bro. Don't let yourself get polarised. Stay gnostic and stay centred and everything thats supposed to happen to you will happen.

It's a picture of nonsense. If it were erased from all record and memory, it would be completely unreproducable.

>If it were erased from all record and memory, it would be completely unreproducable.

Hmmmmmmmm

Let me walk you through this one, bongtard. If you erase something that is objectively true, you can discover it again, over and over, forever, as long as there is evidence. If you erase something that is not objectively true, it is gone forever because it never corresponded to any evidence in the first place. Make sense?

Any language is also unreproducible if stripped from all record and memory, that doesn't mean a system to communicate won't be devised. This is the kabbalistic tree of life and predates judaism. Its actually very important

Aye dude I understood yer first post

Just, made me think, y'know?

Attached: 1511985377225.gif (256x256, 352K)

Any books you recommend, bong?

Attached: muppets.jpg (1200x507, 59K)

Almond status: fully operational.

>that doesn't mean a system to communicate won't be devised
It's almost like the content of the system doesn't matter at all as long as the system exists. Almost like the content of religion doesn't matter at all as long as it promotes social coherence.

What were you saying about how important that content was, again?

Pseudointellectuals associating meaning to meaninglessness.

People who want to believe in something because its old.

Children minded buffoons with a prediliction toward magic.

Impressionable simpletons who want some sort of ladder to climb to claim enlightenment.

Ask yourself who are the type of people who claimed to reach the top of that bunch of nonsense and ask yourself if you want to be like Aleister Crowley, or MacGregor Mathers.

Do you think the silly dorks at Freemason Lodges, in Rosicrucianism, Wiccans, or other collectives of gay nerds waxing Harry Potter know something you don't?

This is coming from somebody who had read everything there is to on Masonry and mystical nerditry.

mega.nz/#F!g5tWnRBB!8ROI1cHe87FDhYR5NS3tTg!x9lhhBrJ

Im pretty skeptical too, im not gona pretend to be an expert on any of this, but i kinda like to believe theres lost knowledge out there. Ancient Egyptians and Tibetans and shit didn't have vidya. They had to sit around and fucking think all day. I like to think they achieved something and explored and charted realms of meditation.

Nah you missed the point. The content itself is a language. Think of it as an early attempt at describing how emotions act in higher physical dimensions.

Thanks!

Attached: cat.jpg (1620x1079, 243K)

Are you sure you're just mad because they didn't let you join the masons?

np dude enjoy, maybs start with hermeticism but its all interesting. some rare shit in there too.

lol so you just address what I said with "nah u wrong"? No wonder you are the way you are.

No, he claimed that you missed his point and further explained what he was describing, which yer still missing btw.

Attached: 1488290189849.png (1156x2031, 290K)

some sperg photoshopped random symbols on a kaballah chart.

Attached: namethe.jpg (125x96, 2K)

He didn't address what I said at all. How is the content important if it can never be recovered once deleted? The only important thing is that there is communication. I don't expect you or him to honestly consider the option because it threatens your precious worldviews, but lets be clear, he didn't address a damn thing I said.

>pretending there are any standards in freemasonry

It's a fabrication, a cult invented by men.

Kabbalah is a cheap knock-off of ancient Aryan spiritual systems.

Attached: tree of life 3.jpg (564x448, 57K)

Probably just stick with hermetics. Either way, you must climb.

>predates judaism
Source on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=VqoyKzgkqR4

Attached: 1467004413980.jpg (1200x1200, 817K)

It roughly translates to "What are some redpilled haircuts?"
Well?

Reminds me of Evangelion.