Which fucker keeps spreading lies about the Alien queen?

Which fucker keeps spreading lies about the Alien queen?

twitter.com/BrittanyVenti/status/986651592505090048

Attached: adaaac532.jpg (696x1024, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ernstchan.com/int/thread/116491
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FXzqJUpTMg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god i wish i could lick those tittes

Jeeze, she’s looking old.
Wall when?

She's ugly and stupid but there's something about her plump figure that makes me want to cum all over it.

>britbong
I fucking hate these bandwagon disingenuous memefags who steal our shit.
Also sage and fuck off. We really need an eceleb general to keep this cancer contained somewhere

I want to do the long naked hug with her.

Attached: pimps_love.jpg (500x271, 26K)

she has nothing better to offer and do than dress like a fucking slut bitch and be a contrarian cunt

leave mai wafiu alone you huwhite niggers.

your waifu's probably a street prostitute who does it for free anyways

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on twitch, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on twitch, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

shut up faggot.

Attached: 1509840758102.png (716x537, 322K)

Faggot OP is probably spreading them.
But why is she bothered by this?

why does she wear mom pants?

Goblinas get the rope too.

Why does her face look like that?

is it true baked alaska fucked her?

I want to lay down naked on a plastic sheet while she crouches over me, pees on my chest and breathes her morning breath in my face.
Fornthis I would leave my wife and child.

Attached: IMG_4340.jpg (675x481, 287K)

Yes.

Attached: BarackOut.jpg (630x630, 123K)

I want her to be the mother of my children

>I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on twitch, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

Not true.

lol she might as well of fucked a nigger at this point she is dead to me

I would help her, but she failed to produce nudes after the Team Peanut Butter victory.

Post pictures of her in this thread:

ernstchan.com/int/thread/116491

await results.

God dammit, Collins

Good job. Keep it up, I think you're starting to make progress. And I bet that occasionally, while she is making love to her boyfriend, she probably thinks of you, the $200, and about how lucky she is to have so good of a friend.

I am slightly disgusted by this chimera, but I would indeed increase her white .

The dudes/trannies above are clearly posers.

I'd increase levels of white goo down her throat.

At first I was suspicious, but after seeing so many different people mentioning it, maybe I should start giving her $200. From what I've heard her boyfriend doesn't work. He sounds like a lazy cunt to me.

If I do this, is there a chance that I can be a mod?

You mean the Goblin queen?

Attached: Cy326_4W8AQey4u.jpg (512x512, 27K)

>>leave my wife and child
Fucking Scum.

Attached: ter2.jpg (640x360, 38K)

>some alt-kike virgins are unironically in love this 56% creatura abominations

The absolute state of the alt-kike

Attached: civic nationalism.jpg (4032x3024, 3.79M)

Attached: dontracemix.jpg (374x563, 26K)

>favelado neghrino

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FXzqJUpTMg8

GAS THE MUTTS

Attached: brittanyventi-56%.png (833x713, 21K)

That whale did 9/11

Do your worst Jihadi.
Brittany is worth.

Attached: IMG_5461.jpg (700x860, 80K)

Baked Alaska fucked her

Is lie.

Attached: 759468946.jpg (690x461, 136K)

>>favelado neghrino
Sound sexy. Does she have a big cock as well.

HAHAHA you are a delusional loser.

>Fucking Scum.
This coming from a kissless virgin. No thanks. Your insults have no merit.

If you see her on stream shes so gross looking.
If anyone argues for racemixing just show them her pic.