Lonely with no friends

>lonely with no friends

Attached: 1509176025317.jpg (481x512, 52K)

>lonely and a shitty friend
You should go make one

Attached: 3BF39190-8DCC-4D6E-BDE1-49096E3CEAC0.jpg (480x480, 44K)

I'll help you out beta
I know you have friends you just think you don't.
log off discord, mmos, you get the point.
Next I want you to get some fucking balls pick up your phone and text that friend from High school and ask them if they wanna hang out and do some shit
It really is that easy

Attached: yazawa_niko_9338.jpg (400x400, 28K)

What inspired you to become like this mr alpha Jow Forumser?

>I know you have friends you just think you don't.
I bet there's people who really believe this. Of course this goes either way. You have people who say their lonely yet 'oh my friends are so uncooool'. but people who really havn't had any friends for years, some people don't seem to believe that really exists because they live the surface life, surface world.
it's unfortunate that if you havn't had friends in so many years you won't want any, even though you really do, but you don't. and then it's over. start again in the next life.

I see my old self in these people, I used to make the same threads and do all the same shit.
I used to be that lonely faggot who sat up on discord all night
I used to be that lonely faggot who sat up all night playing and spending insane amounts of money on mmos
I used to be that lonely faggot who did nothing but play video games
I was fucking depressed and finally did something about it and I know these guys can too
They just need a little push in the right direction and I'm sure they will make it

Attached: BcljMz7CUAEwYq8.jpg:large.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Go out and talk to people. Women are waiting to take your dick

This. No friends since I quit going to Boy Scouts 8 years ago. And I have no drive to get friends anymore, which is scary. Now my social skills are permafucked.

Everyone wants to connect with someone
I called up a friend 4 years after High school ended and asked if they wanted to do something
They said yes and a few days later we were playing basketball at my house, a few days later I met their new friends and we were all the amusement park
Then suddenly I had all these people in my life and I couldn't of been more happy
Also If you really have no friends get a job and connect with people.
REALLY GROW SOME BALLS AND SAY HI TO SOMEONE
Making friends is the easiest thing but you have to have the spirit in you to do it
Just say hi to someone man and its gonna change your life

Attached: 290570.jpg (225x350, 33K)

>GuP fags are going to have an excuse to flood Jow Forums again soon

Attached: 1360800743956.jpg (831x662, 144K)

I’m trying. Lacking in any deep or lengthy relationships but it’s a start

I'll be your friend.

tfw no cloveros friend

>I’m trying
If that is true that's good
Just remember the harder you try the faster you will make friends and the happier you will be

install gentoo properly

get a bigger dick faggot

Attached: d2n4f94n343fr34r43refqr31f.png (478x505, 93K)

Thanks user. I’ll try harder from now on

wutz da mattr cunt? go shag a sheemu u fucking fag

Roll for u r gay

man why can't these fucking pussies be more like you

t;. not a fucking samefag

u wish kanker homo

xx