Mexican Hate Thread Extreme Violence Edition

Can we get a Mexican hate thread going?

Attached: funpatrol.webm (352x640, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/celebrity/al-gores-daughter-sarah-gets-married/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: rollseyes.webm (640x480, 299K)

Attached: 1511593720297.png (1036x642, 41K)

Did he die?

Fugg, I hate it when people waste bullets

That looks more like a Santos/Sanchez than Pablo.

My spic folder L A C K I N

Attached: 1517807806776.jpg (836x1080, 203K)

Any new videos from Mehico?

They are trying to take over b spam

Say what you will but that was a nice 1 chop decapitation.

This one is haunting with full volume on and earphones in a dark room. The guy chops that head so easily in the lonely quiet woods, it was brutal.

Crazy what's going on just south of the border.

The guy apparently stole a commercial truck. Guess he ain't just getting his hands shot for that, kek.

> mexican hate
> posts a video from brazil

All spics look the same to me

that's brazil

Attached: 1524115376592.jpg (322x350, 35K)

>be Mexican
>be surprised that an American views everyone south of our borders as a one single Spic collective

>t. American citizen of Mexican descent
t. American citizen of Mexican descent

his eyes are still rolling.

of course my dude.

Attached: 1524105713927.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

OK someone in Mexico knows how to do it. I guess the slow ones are just to cause as much suffering as possible.

>Everyone I disagree with is a Jew
Neck yourself tripfag

People who live in sand mowing grass and gardening. I've never understood why we trust lawncare to people who never had a yard.

seconded

SERIOUS QUESTION !

why are mexicans so violent ? i'm very astonished, I'm actually of berber descent, in my country people are not the wealthiest, we have no natural resources like our neighbours, except for phosphate which is an agricultural fertilizer that you can easily replace with cowshit.

the thing is we have that casual crime ( phone stealing, maybe some rape here in there ) but the state usually has a tight hold of the situation.

what about Mexico, shouldn't they be better than us .. north Africans.. since they have big land, various natural resources, which means wealthy, thus less crime.
it their past ? or maybe in their genes ? I heard that their ancestors weren't better, and if not for the invasive bacteria and viruses, conquistador would have needed to put way more effort to conquer them...

Attached: 0f3279aa2729e943d370f59e63eb5f7799b79f1427acb230a3e9bdd2153b5b4b.jpg (452x359, 31K)

God questions

They can be savage and even talk alot of shit behind your back but for the most part good hard working people.

(Lots of drugs from the south + Lots of money) (Lots of guns from the north) = Mexico right now

Attached: 151901368737.jpg (552x372, 16K)

your army is one of the strongest of the world, why they failed to stop this nonsense.

someone told me that the cartels are an advantage to USA because they work like a barrier against immigrants from the rest of the continent by capturing women as sex slaves or workers and either killing men or using them aswell for heavy duties. plus the drug business is a big plus for America, which demands always more.

well, they do that with us... white folk. "we all look the same."

They've all seen Scarface (1983).

Where are more of those webm

Vietnam 101 or even worse
Regular army fighting irregular (civilian) militias

It's just not possible under the current legal context

Attached: fbcartel-5-web.jpg (970x648, 79K)

You realize the Viet Cong were getting BTFO, right? Are you saying it's a matter of political will as in Vietnam (current legal context)?

this vid isn't from mexico

One bullet one kill, these people would get btfo on a real war.

Mexicans know how to treat the ladies

Attached: Narco_Mexico Mexican Cartels_01.webm (854x480, 1.9M)

>a real war
what's that? fact is those favela monkey's have more combat experience than any first world country's military, including the u.s.

This might sting a bit

Attached: 1515606247489.webm (264x480, 1.95M)

Still the worst thing I've ever seen

Yes they do, because they do not care about whites. We should also not care about them except when it concerns keeping them out of our country.

Fucking animals, i know they have a sense to send a message and all but thats over the top.
Why not just 2 to the back of the head

lmao
fucking pussys

lol fucking spics

Ramsey Bolton has nothing on Mexicans

Attached: 1518927830655.webm (360x360, 2.94M)

hell

Deep seated hatred for what they are. Same reason they do all the La Raza shit, they know they will always be half retarded rape babies and they hate seeing it on each others faces.

They are the descendants of Aztecs, it is part of their common heritage. For Dixies it is enough to hang a few Negroes on trees, this is not the same of the eternal Aztecan.

Attached: spics_1.jpg (382x480, 31K)

that guy has some experience

Show me something worse then edgelord

>tripfag

Attached: d6e.jpg (500x465, 48K)

liar, if they where this would be spic hate thread, you directly want to attack Mexico , but are too stupid to actual find a Mexico video, so you opt for the lazy retard way of finding hue hue monkeys

Looking down to see where his body has gone!

Attached: 1511628751823.jpg (1380x1086, 608K)

dont be a D&C shill, these are fucking Cartel faggots, not simply Mexican beaners. They fuckign skin poorfag mexicans alive too, not just wypipo. This is all connected to the fucking CIA's drug trafficking projects. Without that perspective you are just another useful idiot hating on some other demographic. The demographics are skewed for a reason, they discovered back with the occupy movement that they wanted to keep focus off the elite, so they propogate racial identity politics and hyperpolarize the demographics so that its easy to divide the poorfags of the world, and fucking conquer them

Mexicans wouldnt last in a war with america. butchering people wont scare us into submission. You butcher one white kid and mexico will be over.

Is her eyes rolling also?

Attached: Mexican cartel female beheading.webm (320x240, 2.05M)

You saying you would go ahead feed meth to a guy why you proceed to chop his hands of and flail his skin?

Aztec genetics. Read a little on the warrior gene

Thats tripped, the brain is still alive, what is going through her mind as he swings her head around.

>a Mexican thinks Americans should care about national divisions
the irony

They dont have a warrior gene. If they had a warrior gene this shit wouldnt be allowed to happen. If they had a warrior gene mexico wouldnt be a crime ridden shithole. I think the gene youre referring to is the criminal gene. And thats nothing special.

>"the elite"
"b-but don't be a bad goy and pay attention to racial politics"

You and your naive liberalism should die in a fire.

Is it confirmed that they’re still conscious when they’re decapitated?

I feel so soft watching shit like this, I know even in the roman Colosseum people watched worse but still

damn her head is sexy when off her body I'm a pervert

they're not

Most Mex Americans are pretty based to be honest. Illegals still gotta go but most are on y'all side even if you don't know it.

Should be i wouldnt know for how long though, lack of blood and oxygen to the brain

Nice word soup. Now give me one good reason why America shouldn't put a stop to immigration right this moment.

That's just semantics "Warrior Gene" is just a name. It is really called monoamine oxidase A (MAOA) and affects a shitload of receptors on the brain which causes an increase in violence

Sounds familiar?

>Have more kids.
>Quiero Una Officida sello de correo come?

it's what happens when you give psychopath an environment they can thrive in

and then give them access to all the drugs, all of them.

Here's some REAL good Gore.

Attached: 1519078977121.jpg (167x155, 4K)

Jow Forums turned my image in to a thumbnail
GOOOOOOT

THOSE EYES!

Attached: 1496221857526.jpg (620x304, 99K)

No. Im pretty sure thats all the meth they smoke.

that's a bit of an overkill, he's already dead why do they want to make his head a pulp.

Did you know that 2 out of the 3 Gore daughters are either married to Asian men or dating them?
people.com/celebrity/al-gores-daughter-sarah-gets-married/

Attached: sarah_gore3.jpg (320x240, 28K)

Upto 7 seconds the brain is still conscious after decapitation of rats. Wonder how long it would take for humans

Attached: sarah_gore2.jpg (180x240, 15K)

>don't have a warrior gene
>you're referring to the criminal gene
The "warrior gene" is politically correct spin referring to the 2 repeat allele of the MAOA VNTR gene. It is also considered the "criminal gene" because it confers a propensity for shooting and stabbing behaviors.

such a shame to waste such big milkies

>Most Mex Americans are pretty based to be honest.
Based on what? Oh wait you're just a nupol mongrel speaking on behalf of your mestizo hordes.

They're no longer Gore when married

But still. True warriors dont break laws. They make and enforce laws. True warriors dont butcher innocent people. They butcher bad guys. Stop calling it a warrior gene. You give real warriors a bad name. Just call it the criminal gene.

Did that guy die?

5 sec

That's actually some years out of date, some repeat alleles of the MAOA don't increase the propensity for violence (which lefties capitalized on for a short while).
Since then we have narrowed it down to the specific alleles which do in fact increase violence. Surprise surprise the rates they show up in minority populations corresponds with their rate of violent criminality.

For example 1 in 21 blacks have the 2 repeat allele, only ~1 in 200 whites do, this 9x rate corresponds to the 8x higher homicide rate.

anyone got the filet-o-spic webm?

waste of digits imo.

what they do? snitch?

Just because a poo can't into science it doesn't necessarily mean that this was a waste of digits

Are they OK?

Attached: 1512097526817.jpg (285x368, 55K)

You sure know

just because your wife is cucked by abdul doesn't necessarily mean you have to hate on all brown people.

Pretty fitting it's named after the greatest mass murderer that ever lived.

Attached: young-mao-tse-zedong-1893-1976-poster-for-1000-years-of-life-for-president-mao-c-1921_a-G-13842164-9 (366x488, 19K)

I’m a beaner and we’re no where that in my border city. I was expecting worse. The only thing that phased was a thread from that Thomas Wicker faggot where he was talking about how in Mexico they don’t flush toilet paper down because the plumbing can’t handle it. I was like Holy Shit I used to do that! I didn’t stop throwing away toilet paper into the trash can until I was like in the fifth grade. Another thing that Thomas Wicker made me think about was how in some places in my town, there are signs telling people to throw soiled tp into the toilets and not in the trash bin where you get the paper towels to dry your hands with! Very eye opening. Ironically enough I saw a Mexican comidian on HBO talking about that a couple months later. I’ve yet to encounter anything offensive within our little sphere.

I don't care how you arbitrarily define "warrior" and you're preaching to the choir.
That said the "warrior gene" already has a clear meaning and has since the gene was discovered over 15 years ago. It has been used thousands of times to mean something very specific and has been very politically charged in an effort to spin the findings to something exotic and noble by lefties because "criminal gene" isn't pc.

So even if you're not happy with the usage, you're just misleading people when you say "they don't have the warrior gene".

>ah, I see you've grown up near the border as well
Every Mexican male I knew loved scarface as a teen, as if Cuban = Mexican.

Attached: Scarface-Sacrafice-Jesus-scarface-30984302-1440-840.jpg (1440x840, 236K)