Reminder toilets are endorsed by the jew

Reminder toilets are endorsed by the jew.

Expensive porcelain (owned by the jew) crafted by factories (owned by the jew) made by overpaid unionized fat workers (union is controlled opposition run by the jew) deliberately designed to fuck up your sphincter so you are forced to pay for hemorrhoid treatment and ass cancer chemo (pharma run by the jew) and you are publically shamed by Jewish advertisements and anti-pajeet propaganda made by the jew.

The Pajeet, like the Samurai, does not fear the Jew and defies him no matter the embarrassment for the Indian knows better then to listen to kikes.

Attached: PicsArt_04-19-11.42.23.jpg (666x1024, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

khaleejtimes.com/international/india/plumbers-recover-infants-body-from-clogged-toilet-in-india
youtube.com/watch?v=jkFLM4uacEE&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buying a toilet

in my country even landfills are full of toilets. they're as easy to find as bottlecaps

The Jew has forced me to unload my fecal matter into the evil toilet

Attached: 20180419_115902.jpg (4608x3456, 3.94M)

>reads title
>checks flag
>chuckles

can these indians stop shitposting on Jow Forums already

Is that why so many ppl in India shit outside? Are they the most woke nation?

It's either on the internet or on a street.

Toilets are a scam to facilitate the fertilizer industry.

Or here in kalifornia the drinking water industry

Attached: 1521431349757.gif (250x188, 555K)

Agreed, I've just crapped myself in protest

>check flag
*shits on your street*

>actually

Attached: ToiletNeed_World.jpg (800x486, 179K)

Attached: 1200px-Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg.png (1200x616, 174K)

kek

POO

Squat toilets are best.

IN

Don't forget that the toilet position is bad for your inner movements. The human body wasn't design to poop that way.

Also You shower in the toilet? Why you live like this?

bump this pajeet is correct sitting on the toliet is unnatural and squatting is natural.
>inb4 *INHALES* POO

You may be on to something poo

>Plumbers recover infant's body from toilet in India
>In a horrific incident, plumbers discovered the body of a two-day-old baby girl flushed down the toilet of a clinic in Perinthalmanna, Kerala, while clearing the clog in a commode.

>The incident was reported to local police by Dr Abdul Rahman who runs a clinic next to his house in the area.

>According to reports in India Today, the maid in Rahman's house noticed water clogging in the toilet attached to the consulting clinic on Thursday and informed Rahman and his wife who is also a doctor.

>Rahman called for plumbers to clean the toilet commode the next day who noticed a head of an infant stuck in the duct while clearing the clog. Police have registered a case of unnatural death and investigation is underway.

>Investigation officer told that all possible aspects in the case will be considered while probing the matter and revealed preliminary investigation points the baby must have been flushed down the toilet by any of the patients who came to see the doctor.

>The infant's body has been moved to Thrissur medical college for post-mortem.
khaleejtimes.com/international/india/plumbers-recover-infants-body-from-clogged-toilet-in-india
>Superpower by 2030

I want to laugh at you but as memefag said Also if you have time: youtube.com/watch?v=jkFLM4uacEE&t=0s
>Don't worry goy Israel will program your automatic cars, say how sympathetic are you over the holoco$t?

We cant, our streets are full

I think germanys got us beat when it comes to killing babies. We just dispose off the remains better.

Attached: 29183829103.jpg (1050x1175, 276K)

Daily reminder..never shake hands with an Indian.

LOO

Goddamnit the Jow Forums mods moved my thread

Those Basturds