Americlaps in charge of knowing how to wear an oxygen mask

>Americlaps in charge of knowing how to wear an oxygen mask

Attached: DbAQtDTVMAAVo-i.jpg (960x720, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

home.bt.com/news/on-this-day/june-10-1990-miracle-of-ba-flight-5390-as-captain-is-sucked-out-of-the-cockpit-and-survives-11363985642960
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/jewish-pilgrims-left-in-shock-after-plane-forced-into-emergency-landing/
youtu.be/MBbskqcgs_o?t=2
youtube.com/watch?v=HecyxhXDepU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ia there any footage of the woman getting sucked out the window.

Amerijew noses are too big

>cabin de-pressurizes high in atmosphere
>hats not even blown off

Well, do you know a better way to wear than thing?

it's not wrong if you are mouthbreather

yeah mate, those are pissy cups

she's very sweet :3

Attached: aaaaa (1 of 1)-58.jpg (6000x4000, 1.39M)

link to vid?

Attached: aaaaa (1 of 1)-60.jpg (5230x3742, 1.39M)

Is this what happens when you let a woman pilot a plane?

lmao have you never seen the instructional video at the start of every plane trip?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-19-14-21-17-873_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 1.01M)

Ok, but why the masks in OP are that small then?

No, but there is a pic of how the outside of a plane looks like if someone is sucked out.

> home.bt.com/news/on-this-day/june-10-1990-miracle-of-ba-flight-5390-as-captain-is-sucked-out-of-the-cockpit-and-survives-11363985642960

Attached: window-136398564463502601.jpg (616x395, 61K)

The guy on the right hasn't even put the elastic strap over his head to fix it in place.
Actually neither of them have.
Why bother having the ladies walk passengers through this rudimentary shit before takeoff if dipshits don't pay attention or even have the intuition to figure out a simple fucking device.
It's a shame they can't manually switch the oxygen off to the improperly fitted devices so the dumb cunts fucking suffocate and are rendered incapable of further polluting the gene pool.

they form a triangle when you put it on your face

Is that shit?
Completely understandable to shit yourself in such a situation, but still bretty funny.

I bet they were breathing through their noses too

blood, he was sucked out head first and held in place by a copilot until it landed.

This
They aren't comfortable but they are designed to be fitted to form a seal around your nose and mouth.
I read somewhere that the purpose isn't just to provide life support but to give people straight oxygen to induce a relaxed and compliant state.
Takes corralling hysterical passengers off the list of shit the flight crew have to manage in an emergency.

Nope.

Blood.

I watched fight club too.

Imagine having your fucking flesh torn from your face by the fucking wind.

If they take those masks off would they die?

It would be extremely painful.

What's with that smug selfie-face, like rising only one eyebrow, like Õ.o
I see it everywhere. Is it a new trend?

Attached: acd.jpg (600x402, 25K)

It's the soybrow.

It literally shows you how to use it on the bag.

real übermenschen show you how it's done, watch and learn mutts

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-03-20-at-09.25.15-e14900018997201.png (1000x630, 514K)

leather up bro

Attached: h2r.jpg (900x600, 378K)

Why do so many new motorbikes look like a Transformers robot?

this is more my style 2bh
h2r is a death sentence it has like 300+hp

Attached: 1980s-Pinups-The-Most-Beautiful-Motorcycles-Of-The-Decade_002.jpg (770x433, 222K)

AHAHAHAH OH NO where did you get that picture?

Attached: resilar.jpg (1259x947, 458K)

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/jewish-pilgrims-left-in-shock-after-plane-forced-into-emergency-landing/

If the cabin was depressurized and someone was pratically sucked out of the plane, why are all their hats on?

Attached: cnn doggo.gif (400x280, 1.54M)

Looks like the cat from Pet Cemetery after it came back from the dead

That's a pretty but mean looking cat.

oxygen wont save you

it just gets you high

Attached: kek.jpg (300x350, 52K)

4 them

Bitch in the back looks like she's going down on yet another burrito.

That looks more aerodynamic than having jagged edges creating turbulence.
300+hp on a bike sounds fun but you'd have to be real careful with the throttle.

8/10
high quality cat, would pet a lot

Why do Americlaps wear baseball caps on a fucking plane?

Free oxygen?! Such a mitzvah!

Why not?

did someone tried to crash that plane with no survivors ??

>that streak of blood coming from the broken window

Attached: C42D2DE3-A671-4B3D-A5D2-98B2442EE907.jpg (780x438, 56K)

It really does not matter how an oxygen mask is worn in a cabin depressurization situation. The little mask isn't there to form a pressure seal, In fact you actually need to breathe more volume than you could comfortably do through the little hose. It works as a suppliment to increase the concentration of oxygen in the air needed because of the reduced pressure.

calm as hindu cows

most of it probably is just for looks. but a lot of those channels and grooves at some degree get designed on cad software and shit to channel airflow efficiently. be it reducing drag, creating downforce, or forcing air into areas for hitting radiators etc.

Attached: cbx1000.jpg (940x625, 636K)

Attached: 20180417_174550.jpg (5312x2988, 3.31M)

cool

He's just some faggot

Holy shit

yeah i keep telling my friend this,
her face got ripped off or something and nobody is saying shit about it

somewhere on the ground is her face

>plane trip
>implying Jow Forums has ever left his hometown

I had a stewardess friend once tell me that its actually oxygen cut with CO2 and its meant to "calm the passengers" by reducing their oxygen supply.

Yeah that would have sucked but didn’t happen. His had was bouncing off the plane like a basketball

9.5/10

And he's still wearing his ear buds? Listening to Nirvana or what??

They try to flood you with oxygen so you get too woozy and high to freak out and panic much.
Also the brace position, with your face in your lap?
That's so they can identify your corpse because usually the face is burned off. Return to your seat, so we can look at our database if your face is gone.

Nice. I loved those.

feel free to blow your load bro
youtu.be/MBbskqcgs_o?t=2

CO2 wouldn't calm you. It'd make you more jittery and stressed.

What can I say? They know how to take the gas. Must be in their blood or something.

Am I the only one who watched Mayday? Pilot was sucked out and was relatively fine and had no long term issues.

Your stewardess friend is retarded

Imagine seeing some mutt getting sucked out the window at cruising altitude LOL

>a wave of relief washed over Weinstein when he realized that the gas mask was not laced with Zyklon B, better yet it was free

Yeah I'd enjoy watching to fall to the ground. She was a Wells Fargo's exec, though. I doubt much value was lost.

>A bike with a straight 6
I need one of these

I doubt a mutt could fit through an airliner window

>I read somewhere
>I watched fight club
gaylord

if your shit is red like that then go to the doctor

it ain't gonna forming a seal with your faggot-ass hipster goatee, buddy

why do you skinny dip when you are fat...

>inhaling CO2 makes you calm
leafs really are no smarter than mutts

I don't see any americans in this image.

They were shown something like twenty minutes before this pic was taken how to fucking don those things. They even audibly describe it for assholes still staring at their facebook feed after being told to turn the fucking thing off.

Twenty minutes.

Attached: 1523046317905.png (464x542, 701K)

8.5/10 cat. Looks super chill and seems like a good pal

Not a real emergency if passanger is calm enough to selfie

literally mouthbreathers, the whole plane should have smashed into the earth at maximum velocity loool

Worth the read, amazing story

so did you read or watch fight club?
also don't take all of the shit in that movie seriously, the explosives recipes are wrong, one ingredient has been changed in each. the explosives recipes being wrong calls into question the validity of it's other "facts"

You realize the oxygen is created from a chemical reaction when you pull on the hose, not pumped from a tank right?

wtf is this gay thread, post pictures of the destruction

youtube.com/watch?v=HecyxhXDepU

Yeah, it's pretty nasty.

Pic related, headprint and blood spray on fuselage especially related. This is Aloha 243.

Attached: Aloha243Port.jpg (650x421, 78K)

I think she got headshot by the engine debris.

>i want a window seat
Ha, there is justice after all.

This is the country that voted for Trump after all

Yeah, but instead, they live, and the pilot, who made what was probably one of the easiest type of post catastrophic landings to make (one engine at full power, no major fuselage or control surface or hydraulic control damage) is suddenly Supersullenberger. Guess why? Pic related.

Related pic.

Attached: AnHero.jpg (436x660, 157K)

cranial nerve damage from childhood vaccinations

The guy in the front looks like a goose.

They keep our teeth from looking fucked up.

To be fair, a woman doing anything competently is unusual and impressive.

what happened?

initial investigation looks like metal fatigue in the fanblades, of which one is missing from the engine. My guess it hit the window when it blew through the cowl.

they truly are the cancer of this earth. they have single handedly destroyed civilization.