Have you taken the bloatmax pill yet Jow Forums?

have you taken the bloatmax pill yet Jow Forums?

Attached: 1523953204346.png (450x720, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LsIQr_4iSY
youtube.com/watch?v=WGP7O-ihmHE
youtu.be/TLWO8lQGhHM
youtube.com/watch?v=PPW-D_RGNW0
youtube.com/watch?v=8Fga9VXg1tc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf is this lmao

Attached: 1522490335285.jpg (759x500, 149K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1LsIQr_4iSY

Jow Forums meme

That's not bloat it's power. You want power, you eat and do the big three compound exercises, squats, deadlifts, bench, go heavy as you can 1-3reps. Dont drop you're deadlifts lower it. I was a beast back in the day. People respect power.

>People respect power.

This is also true in Nature. The Weak must fear the Strong

fucking kek

>not bloatmaxxing

Attached: 234545453436774.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

You mean getting fat, but still being strong?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 83K)

The fat fuck might be strong, but he's strong at some meme bullshit and never does any strongman-related stuff, because he lacks mobility.
Fucking power walking

May be strong, but he looks completely unhealthy.

yeah notthing is more intimidating than a fat guy who cant catch his breath

Attached: 1522318705779.jpg (253x293, 22K)

fucking lel...i'm dying right now

What in the actual fuck is that shit? Did he come up with some exercise specifically for his beer belly?

Attached: 1500127774252.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Itt skinny ninnies screeching out their weakness

that guy is a unit. No one is taking him down for shit. He looks like he flips cars for fun.

Power walkin power talkin power chalkin
LIFT SHIT LIKE A GREEK GOD!!!!
SUPER BLOATMAX SALINE SOLUTION
IT WILL MAKE SCREAAAAM

h-how to achieve this beast mode?

Attached: 1349887014611.jpg (202x200, 8K)

Louis Cyr -one of strongest men to ever live.

Attached: LouisCyr.jpg (190x265, 6K)

You forgot an x nigger
It's bloatmaxx

Paul Anderson
youtube.com/watch?v=WGP7O-ihmHE

n the 50's Paul was part of a weight lifting Team that was invited to the Soviet Union as part of a Propaganda Stint to show the Superiority of Communism over Capitalism. When Paul came on stage, the Soviet Audience laughed hysterically. So much so , that Paul left the stage, (as you can see from the above video he was short and Fat). He told the organizers to put much more weight on the bar than the world record for a clean and jerk, they were made because it would damage the bar and they felt he could never even budge it. But in the end they put it on and Paul went out and set a new world record, (by a substantial margin), in front of the world. The audience was thrilled.

Paul was recognized as the strongest man ever, by the Book of world records for about a decade. When he did his back lift, every thing was recorded on calibrated scales. But in later years it was removed for no clear reason, (most likely because he did it... they approved it and later said.. "We were not there"... but many records that they did recogize .. they were not there for either.

As to Louis Cyr, he rocked too. But comparing 1900 to 1950.. the accuracy of the Weight Systems were vastly Different. I am not saying Paul was stronger based on that, I am saying the Standards for how much weight was "Actually" lifted were very different. Louis May have been stronger. I want to emphasize that Paul and Louis had no Steriods/Drugs and No modern Diets. They Both Bulked up with lots of extra Fat and absolutely Kicked Ass.

I read Paul Anderson's book He is one of my Hero's. He ran a school for Troubled Boys, (i.e. Criminal issues), and helped them become good citizens. Paul was a Christian who gave God the Credit for all his Wins! He really was in the end a "Nice Guy".

Paul and Louis are great historical examples of Forces of Nature that made history.

Lift weights and have absolutely zero concept of diet or other such commie words.

BREAD PASTA MEAT CHEESE BEER LIQOUR fish if your nasty

Vegertables? Onion Garlic Potato

>Also known as the gopnick salad

Attached: 1010123847y782365.png (550x309, 228K)

Look at nature at anons. Gorrillas are much stronger than men

Attached: Ambam gorilla.jpg (634x717, 113K)

Attached: yes.jpg (1280x892, 80K)

Im training and bulking hard so that i can join my local bloatgym, hoping to get in next tryout

Attached: itsover.gif (728x408, 2.29M)

what bitch?

Attached: whatbitch.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Now I have to bloatmax to stay truecel

Attached: sheeit.png (533x937, 855K)

The jiggling is hypnotic

>People respect power.
resent*

I hang around with some very big guys (4u) because I'm a muscle-fetishist faggot with a cute face who'll do pretty much anything for fug, so trust my experience when I tell you that nobody who's outside of a very small clique of gym dudebros likes or respects big people.

If you're toned you're narcissistic and Chaddish (note: even normies see excess Chadism as a bad thing); if you're bloatmax you're just weird and usually seen as unfriendly, unless you're lucky, in which case you're seen as jolly. In both cases you're seen as stupid.

To be fair, these stereotypes are largely true in my experience.

But the point is that the average Norm Normie walking down the streets of Normalville sees a big strong guy and thinks "that guy looks like a fucking asshole."

Attached: huh.jpg (480x480, 40K)

>Normie walking down the streets of Normalville sees a big strong guy and thinks "that guy looks like a fucking asshole."

That's the whole point isnt it? Then people leave you alone.

99% of all people manage to find a mate, user.

Getting some fug is not the highest goal in life.

Well, I mean, if that's what you want then sure. But don't mistake being excluded by others as respect.

hey, bruce wang, take control of yourself and fetishes.

Attached: yup.jpg (480x480, 34K)

My fetishes > your fetishes.

Do you really think that girl is hot?

I get the impression that you equate finding a female to spend time with you to success, and if that's the case I feel bad for you because it means either 1) you're retarded, or 2) for you getting any female attention at all actually does qualify as a significant achievement because of all your impediments.

In any event, take it from me. The only people who care about getting some fuck are people who don't.

look at how red he is from not being able to breathe

Attached: 1524135618532.jpg (1067x800, 64K)

I do not know about you pitiful scumsuckers but personally I took bloatpill decade ago now I am pretty much invincible.

My gains :

youtu.be/TLWO8lQGhHM

Attached: 1508675884546.jpg (798x800, 82K)

Fun fact: being too muscular and being too fat cause almost exactly the same medical problems.

The more you know.

Yeah but it looks like a light jog would kill him. If you can beat someone by simply jogging away at reasonable pace what's the point if he can crush you like beatroot?

Here's a perfect opponent for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=PPW-D_RGNW0

Attached: go.jpg (856x900, 127K)

I don't agree with the idea that a man should be weedy.
It was popular among boomers back in the day to be really skinny.
They had a different society. No foreign gangs, more social cohesion.
Anyway ive heard boomers say why do you need to put on muscle I never had to? Different times.
Ive also had people living in pre-war europe tell me they had to bodybuild for personal safety.
So really there you go before the war men were strong and proud of it.

Matter of fact is:
Male needs height (202cm here) and muscle but also needs that so called `bloat` in middle torso so he can be the badass he really wants, overpowering generally speaking everyone I meet in my daily life.

He can do his butterfly dance all he wants, hell he can even hit me thrice in my face hard as he can, I only need one and he is permanently handicapped for rest of his life.

Attached: images-1.jpg (262x193, 5K)

what do you mean pre war europe, we constantly have wars here

TWINKS detected
>2015+3
>not walking training
lmaoing @ur collective lives

Attached: the chad stride.webm (854x480, 1.45M)

ayyy

Attached: tumblr_lolslaSBxp1qlr140o1_500.gif (500x375, 498K)

he looks like he is about to die of a heart attack. i would beat his fucking ass and then run away and watchi him struggle trying to catch me

Paul Anderson is a redpill story. World's strongest man but jewed out of the record.
They used to push unrealistic steroid bodies as the image of strength, now they're just full anti strength with "toxic masculinity"
Sumo don't live very long either but they're strong like a mountain.

Attached: paulanderson.jpg (886x1024, 425K)

Bloatmax is true alpha. Regardless of what you look like, you are attractive because of how powerful you are.

Nice try faggot, you couldn’t beat shit

Lanky > Bloatman.
Who the hell wants to be shaped like a human-shaped ball anyway? This shit is retarded.

It's the "athletic" look that people like, aka ottermode. It says "I keep in shape but it's not a big deal". Any bigger looks like a tryhard. Which if you're a competing powerlifter or legitimate bodybuilder is a good thing, but otherwise people assume you spend too much time in the gym

He is beautiful

Cantwell got swole

say that shit to my face and not online and see what happens fucker.

Yeah no surprise most people who think jacked dudes are assholes. Because they remind them of their own lack of discipline as they wish they were jacked too. The average person is jealous of the average successful person.

Bloatmaxing makes you impervious to bullets and melee weapons

Attached: z2y1dPX.gif (360x240, 3.63M)

He runs while a well greased machine

Pretty much hits the nail on the head.

>Because they remind them of their own lack of discipline as they wish they were jacked too.
The average jacked guy is dumb and loud. You don't need to be jealous of them to find them annoying.

It's a special kind of arrogance to assume that people dislike you because they're jealous. Perhaps you're just unlikable.

Now, don't take that as me beating up on jacked guys. I like them. I like to hang around them and go to bed with them. But take it as long experience - if you're looking for an intellectual partner, that they generally ain't. The kind of work required to get jacked acts as a filter - it doesn't necessarily filter out the lazy like you think it does. What it filters out is everyone who doesn't value being jacked enough to put in that kind of work. The only people who end up jacked are the people who really, really want to be jacked. And that's a certain type of person, and that type of person is generally unlikable.

You think the Executive Director of an entire department is "lazy" and "lacks discipline" just because he has a little bit of a gut? Judging everyone on the sole criteria of how fit they are is exactly the kind of typical retardation you see amongst the jacked.

When I started working out the 'jacked dudes' were the most courteous people in gym. Despite being greater than 10x stronger than me they'd always ask my permission to use a power rack or machine.
I have a home gym now but the most shit I ever got from people at the gym were from skinny people who felt the need to go the gym as a group. That's still the most pathetic thing I can think of is going to the gym with a group of people so you can monopolize a rack.

>jacked
>success

Look you faggots if you want to fug bishes improve personality, ripped body is a plus, but girls are not visual creatures like us men, theyre emotional, if you know how to control girls emotions you win.

Attached: 697BF874-64B8-4E4F-A3BE-8D04F6B9B1F3.jpg (283x323, 43K)

Attached: 54BB109A-78FA-44F4-B481-8DB7EFFEEDCC.png (1000x1000, 522K)

giving unsolicited advice on the internet about pussy is a clear sign that you've never had any yourself.

niggers are fucking creepy

Saved.

I Go to gym everyday only to do max dead lift, bench and squats.
ONCE EACH I ONLY GO FOR MAX AND INTAKE 11k clean calories a day.
All these twinks are just human waste to me.
Yeah I know maxx alpha here.

Attached: 2B7D620E00000578-0-image-m-2_1439977359743.jpg (636x358, 36K)

Is that a pepe version of fucking Butter Bean.

See how the twinklets here can’t respond now that there is proof that Grizzly slays. The weak should fear the Greek!

Strong and stylish- this is the way to true next level Chaddom.

He's right though.

the opposite is true you are spouting jew lies

every jacked persn ive met has been courteous and kind while lanklet soyboys are hateful shrews that lash out for no reason likely due to their vast nutrient deficiencies.

this again

My son

Attached: Piccinini_Graham_Project_Zero.jpg (700x400, 31K)

this is who or what Butter Beans is.
>pic very much related

Attached: Screenshot_20180419-092148~2.png (1074x1410, 1.64M)

Depends on your definition of jacked and the depth of your interaction with them.

Or you might have just been lucky.

I'm talking about people at the upper end of the scale. People who take their lifting seriously.

U lis'nin'??

Attached: KnotTop.png (250x250, 2K)

shut the fuck up twink

Attached: 1515413956727.gif (537x294, 3.47M)

>People who take their lifting seriously.
again those are also kind people. These are men that work very hard to achieve their goals which is why people who dont are ribbed by them more often.

Just watched a strongman doc on sorosflix and everyone in it was a gentleman, you sound like you just cant handle the bantz.

I'm sorry, but the jiggle of his right boob as he does that removes all potential intimidation from the gesture.

Doubt there's anything I could do to meaningfully harm him unarmed, but I also feel pretty confident he wouldn't be able to touch me either. I could probably briskly walk away faster than he could run at full sprint!

eh sort of, they're emotional but they're also ridiculously materialistic and image-based, they care what their friends/peers think of them and they generally desire superiority or at least equality to their friends/peers

so if her best friend Jenny gets a new boyfriend with six pack abs and a $150k/year salary she's going to want the same for herself (or better) and have an instant emotional response to it. Basically be as superficial as possible, get jacked, get money/career - or if you can't, then learn how to fake having money/career, and you'll get some decently attractive women.

Even girls who don't appear to be that way probably are to a degree, it could just be that they have a weaker, less successful social circle. If her friends ugly and has a fat, ugly, poor boyfriend, she'll be willing to settle for an "average" (non-jacked/non-rich) guy and still feel that she's better off than her friend

I'm so attracted to muscular men but I'm so soft, I just figure they'll never want me so I never try to flirt with them....

You'd be fucked in a few minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Fga9VXg1tc

fucking kek

>implying your twink ass could escape the gravitational pull

Attached: 1522035670332.png (403x405, 324K)

A challenger appears

Attached: image.jpg (400x600, 140K)

No. He's full of shit.
>99% of all people manage to find a mate, user.
>Getting some fug is not the highest goal in life.
This user is correct. Getting laid is nothing special, it's ubiquitously ordinary.

This is my experience as well, we'd run a rotation so all the machines were used all the time. Helped the jacked guys work faster and got me up to speed, as well as nobody needing to wait.

Grizzly doesn’t mess with faggots only the purest qt girls

fucking disgusting

Attached: sexy_pepe.png (1269x905, 143K)

Look if that's what you believe then whatever, but it directly contradicts pretty much every interaction I've ever had with jacked guys.

Maybe you just have different (read: lower) standards than me when it comes to human interaction.

>cant handle the bantz
m8 I never said I don't like the guys. In fact I've said the opposite. I like hanging out with them because they're fun and energetic and aren't mopy sadsacks who refuse to leave the house like most of my other friends. But I don't have to be wilfully blind to how they're different to other people.

>These are men that work very hard to achieve their goals
Hard work exists outside the gym.

P.S. gym isn't actually very hard.

>I'm so soft, I just figure they'll never want me
You're right.

You might get really fucking lucky and find a chubby chaser, but a fit and handsome chubby chaser has the pick of all the chubs on the planet because of how many like you there are who want to get with him, so you'd have to be pretty much perfect for him because he doesn't need to settle.

Tell me more about your half plate squat, baby.

Attached: BE63BC7D-F63F-4F3A-B910-F7B623B1225D.jpg (3724x2096, 3.14M)

I am a grill

Attached: 123B640B-5CF3-4F6A-BA43-4BC10DCFFEE0.jpg (750x588, 77K)

>It's a special kind of arrogance to assume that people dislike you because they're jealous
I‘m talking about people judging jacked dudes whom they don‘t even know beyond having just looked at them once and concluded they must be a „douche“ just because they‘re muscular. I‘m basically saying don‘t judge a book by it‘s cover and people who do are assholes. I‘m fully aware that there‘s a certain point of diminishing returns when it comes to jacked-ness and I‘d say you‘re correct that they aren‘t the most intellectual type generally. Also, the CEO of a company with a belly isn‘t the type to get jealous and resentful. They know the value of hard work and can appreciate it even if it‘s outside their field of expertise. Poor people who have that crab in the bucket mentality resent successful people, which explains the behavior of commies. By the same token, lots of unfit people resent fit people, so they judge them solely on looks alone. The only explanation for that is scenario. It‘s only a different story if the person disliking the jacked dude knows him well to a point they can make somewhat of an accurate assessment of their personality.

Nigga it's still 360 kg, show some respect for bloatmax

his hand would clasp onto you like a rabid pitbull, puncturing and tearing five big nasty holes into your flesh, then he'd shake the wound and you would pass out and die from shock