$799 sex doll. Virgin, std free, stacked and always ready for anal. Embrace the ancap way

youtube.com/watch?v=aUyESth1SlI
$799 sex doll. Virgin, std free, stacked and always ready for anal. Embrace the ancap way.

Attached: abyssrealdoll_16_5_2017_14_2_21_198.jpg (600x749, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catdoll.shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=62
youtube.com/watch?v=aUyESth1SlI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buying a sexdoll for anal

If you're going to be a faggot, there's already an endless supply of thirsty fags on grindr willing to give up their assholes. Also why are you paying for a female doll if you're openly gay.

>falling the silicone jew
Good goy

I need one

>there's already an endless supply of thirsty fags on grindr willing to give up their assholes.
std free
You should see a bigger picture, these dolls will replace casual sex with thots, not ltr with good woman

Attached: westworld-1jpg.jpg (1500x860, 275K)

>std free
Only before i get to hump it, if you get the point MDD ;DDD ;DDd

I'll buy one when they can cook and clean my house.

>can get ideal female for fucktoy
>instead get a titcows
Nigger, please.
catdoll.shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=62

Attached: IMG_0674-508x696.jpg (508x696, 48K)

surprised you didn't post the one with the hoodie and the huge butt desu

Can you fill it with milk?

Jesus, that's creepy

Go waste your childish genes on some object.
The world is much better off.

pleeas eexpl ain to me :DD as i duu no untter ständ contekst

Attached: 1480500373_spedeapustaja.png (657x527, 24K)

talking to me, bitch????!?
*slap* *slap*

Attached: tits23424.webm (720x1280, 2.92M)

Where can I buy the loli dolls? I don't want a roastie doll

Attached: 1515592640444.jpg (600x395, 100K)

Call me in ten years when this tech is more refined.
Meanwhile, instead of buying one, I'll invest instead.

Hehe he means the doll doesn't have stds, I HAVE STDS! HE HE!

Attached: IMG_2233.png (866x900, 94K)

These things will never catch on. Come back in a few decades when actual sex bots, and not dolls, are a possibility.

Do Sexdolls feel like real women?

>implying anyone who has one of these knowd what a real woman feels like

knows, FUCK

They are emotionless and uncaring. So yes.

Once you realize how fake women are nothing feels real.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aUyESth1SlI
These guys are hilarious, faggy tech reviewers, take notes.

Kikes are pushing this shit hard boys. Watch out. Don’t fall for the silicone jew

Buying today

when exactly?
when oil is depleted and the entire economy collapses or before that when there won't be the resources needed to make any hi-tech electronics anymore?
I don't know what you plebs think the future is like but you're in for some serious disappointment

You act as if the impeding collapse is the first one we've witnessed as a species, or that it's going to be the last. Stop the doomsday fearmongering.

can you imagine being 40 years old acting like this

ayys are teaching humans how to create matter from raw energy, right now. oil dependancy? get real froggy, we're going next level human soon.

very soon in fact.

>not just getting one of those ass and pussy fleshlights and a VR headset

Thats right goy, dont reproduces, fuck dolls.
Dolls are better than women.
Good goy, NOW DIE AND DISAPPEAR GOOOY!!

Attached: 1521443246710.jpg (665x768, 113K)

What's the point of posting in this board if you're a sworn Jow Forums virgin? There's a board exactly for your type of subhuman.

FUCK OP FUCK WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

last time i checked the silicone jew isnt a treacherous, cheating and lying subhuman like the vagina jew

Attached: pinky.jpg (225x224, 5K)

What the hell is even the point of that?

>paying for sex dolls

Attached: dorothy.png (1200x905, 783K)

are you literally 12

Put benis between bobs

I get the feeling these dolls wilk collect a lot of lint.
Do they put a polycoat on them?

You have to wash them and use baby powder. Some models have removable vaginas for easy cleaning.

i'd pay to see the video of your army dad walking in on that action... this thread is borderline necrophilia

>implying women have character

"there is no evil as terrible as a woman" - Euripides

>Some models have removable vaginas for easy cleaning.

Attached: Melania.jpg (360x240, 21K)

>titcows
yes, that is the ideal female

Attached: 1463001974655.jpg (1200x1800, 214K)

what else do you want? hard cleaning?

robo fuckers are worse than fags. At least fags have some sense of shame and standards

Snozzberries taste like snozzberries.

Attached: snoz.jpg (250x375, 31K)

t. seething roastie

>checked

even the digits are on titcows side

you

Attached: beef.jpg (1424x768, 175K)

>robo fuckers are worse than fags. At least fags have some sense of shame and standards
digits don't lie.

Attached: apuwater.jpg (251x201, 8K)

virginity is a virtue

>>always ready for anal

Just like you, sport.

>Anal
>Non-lubricating hole full of bacteria and literal shit
>Reward/valuable

Where the fuck did this idea come from? It's only value is as a sense of bonding in that you both "conquered" a task together.

Attached: 1497843859153.jpg (800x938, 385K)

Listen here mate
What you wanna do is take a sheep to the edge of a cliff
That way, when you push, the sheep pushes back

Attached: Picking a date.gif (260x260, 2.36M)

"Virgin" makes no sense when applied to a male.

Having your first fuck makes very little difference in your life, whereas female psychology and anatomy changes irreversibly.

Attached: 1498772829215.jpg (1536x2048, 540K)

>these hosts
Thanks for reminding me how much i hate American.

"DUDE BRO LMAO FART JOKE HUR HUR HUR!

cuck

>Having your first fuck makes very little difference in your life
libertine sexuality irreversibly changes society and makes it morally corrupt. Your first "fuck" as you so crudely put it should be with your wife.

Not me I changed a lot after the first time I got some. You're not a man until you have had sex. A 15 year old boy that has sex is more of a man than a 30 year old virgin thats a CEO of a major company. In nature at least.

little boys play with their toys, men fuck.

underrated

wtf, that insult doesn't even fit.

so what, cuck

retarded neo-liberal libertine garbage
the value of a man lies in his morality, not where he puts his dick you oversexualized pervert

>fags
>sense of shame

Attached: 1520814450265.jpg (800x800, 117K)

morality is useless in nature

Why would someone waste $799 on that useless bullshit that can't offer you love,that can't have children,that can't have care of your children,that can't cook,that can't do house job and so on when you could just find a qt girl that would be perfect to make your own family?

Attached: 08s1e3865d94fd99me66f8m51noecmdl.gif (270x308, 69K)

>I put peepee in hole
>I man now ooga booga
The absolute state of Jow Forumstards.

>nature does not recognize morality

So if fags are wild animals, no one should care if we put them down, least of all them, since you know, no morality and stuff. Right kraut?

Are all Ancaps just pathetic virgins who can't get free pussy?

Listen up. I am good at work, paying my taxes and having a degree, totally paranoid and lacking of a social ring of friends to impress women. Real worthy women don't care about money, but money and a decent social circle.

Decent social circle are either built in HS, college or via family members. None of which I do it.

Now I have to do the "sex dance" like animals do? To take them out, to endless talking, to fucking get along with the craziness of women in a immature relationship because they know they are hot?

Nigger I don't know about you, but for me at least women are just walking meat most of the time and if a plastic of 800 USD can give me safe sex then roll it. Sex drives the world, and this is beautiful, this will change social circles too as intelligent and more competitive man will care two shits about fake friends or people from different mindsets and wallets.

>$799 sex doll. Virgin, std free
How much used?

95% of virgin men are not virgins because of morals, they literally just can't get any ass. There is zero virtue in being a male virgin, because a male has to actually try to get laid. A female virgin, there is a lot of virtue there.

A grown man that is a virgin is basically the same as a grown male faggot. You can't fuck women, nature has deemed you inferior. You are like a grown little boy. Go play with your toy little boy.

hi becky
hows the flipflappers swangin and stankin

Except that nature and the beasts are innocent
We, unfortunately for you, are aware of what is right and what is wrong regardless of your opinion on the subject

>799

almost certainly a ripoff, the quality / non-counterfeit ones don't go for less than 1,600.

the cheap ones are made with horribly inferior materials, or you might not even get what you ordered.

so the saying goes, you get what you pay for, and this is especially true in china.

t. doll owner

Or you can in a macro level reduces the sexual tension and relationships based on sexual attraction. Look at it as an enhancer of the rich people delaying marriage or having kids, so after sex is not a benefit any-more to build a relationship, only willing mature ones will want to get married and have a family.

If any this should be state sponsored. So we can reduce the poor zerg babies and the unproductive "lol i got pregnant in a party" genetics.

Powdered, yes, if not a bit smoother in a good way.

The vaginas feel identical, except without fear of stds or pregnancy. Which is wonderful, really.

Dolls are heavy as fuck man. Especially if they're thicc.

>can make a woman look like anything
>make generic thots

Attached: IMG_1709.jpg (600x507, 60K)

Same thing for real women. I injured my lower back while a 90lb chinese spinner was riding my cock.

I would imagine autists won't be able to hurt themselves with these dolls though.

regards, Jow Forums

Custom sex robots are the future

Attached: 268697-944-660.jpg (944x660, 65K)

BIG

ROBOT

MILKERS

a typical excuse. your values are perverted. stop worshipping the material and what destroys society and the relations between men and women. you tease that your opponents are children who play with toys but you're satan's marionette.