Voat.co is down

Voat.co is down.

Put it on Liveleak.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MplPQfhAi9k
instagram.com/p/mCGxNSneQi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

8ch is getting shilled to fuck right now lol wtf?

I really, really think this screenshot is bait. I do think there is a video, but this? This seems like, "What would pizzatards sperg over? Oh, look, this is perfect!"

Just be careful, anons.

Going to need more information to give a damn. Please provide it promptly.

Newfags out

I haven't seen any proof there is a video. 1 screenshot isn't enough. Especially in this age of technology where it's so easily to manipulate images online

fuck off and quit spamming this picture

youtube.com/watch?v=MplPQfhAi9k

Theres a video of Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin torturing a child and cutting off her face circulating around right now. Multiple sites getting shilled or taken down right now.

Kikes are butthurt. Heat up the oven.

Fuck off jewbot

that's the reason then
just use some dark web video host
and paste the link on pastebin

>there's a video
That's where you're wrong. There is no video, no gifs no webms not a single thing other than this shot.
I'll believe it when I see it. Although I fully believe she does this kind of thing

FBI COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE FUCK OFF ALREADY

I'm not even gonna check that video. No YouTube video can prove it exists. That's stupid. Unless someone links a direct link to the video itself, it doesn't exist.

Boomer fucking retard

We don't have anything solid. It all stems from the stuff about the Weiner laptop. The best we've got, as far as I know, is Erik Prince's Breitbart interview in 2016 when he told us about NYPD freaking out about what they found on the Weiner laptop and threatening to go public with the info if HRC and company were not charged/indicted, etc. He didn't specify any pedo shit, but anonymous sources who spoke out before Prince did mentioned the "Life Insurance" folder and a video featuring HRC, Huma, and an underage girl.

Then, Q made reference to a Hillary video and an "internet shutdown," which kicked that stuff from 2016 back into the conversation, plus the MSM running so many stories about deep fakes.

If anyone's got more, by all means, share. So far, I haven't seen any confirmation of anything other than the existence of the Life Insurance folder.

yeah this shit is crazy
the whole internet is being slid
I mean the starbucks thing is funny, but wtf
bump

Attached: slide.png (657x654, 476K)

first:
a rumor about a video with clinton and huma - pizzagate related
later:
hardcore sliding on all threads with fake images and shit
later:
this image comes up because the hardcore slide with the fake image didn't work
later:
for no reason the frizzle dip video (rumor) get connected to this image (op)
later:
the slide is perfected.

All according to Q's prophecy...

I never get this many replies for something so mundane.

Group hug shills, group hug. Your all going to hell...

if the video exist and gets taken down post more screenshots. One screenshot isn't going to be enough.

ITS HILLARY SLEEPING ON THE TABLE

Attached: cometsnuff4.jpg (1280x1120, 808K)

fake news

move along guys

Attached: Who_is_this_2.png (215x286, 90K)

BUMP

It's from a band's Instagram. Apparently it is the band members sleeping on the ping pong tables at comet. I was disappointed to learn this myself, but that's where it came from and the truth is more important than pimping shit that's not gonna get us anywhere

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 4.13.54 AM.png (180x210, 51K)

Also if there was a video and it keeps getting taken down then at least 1 person would have taken more screens. So far it's just 1 image and it could be anything. You can't really definitively say what it represents. The idea that it's being uploaded and taken down over and over is complete BS and anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't used the internet long enough or is low IQ and easily manipulated.

Very fake news. If it were on the internet it would have been unstoppable in a nanosecond. Hillary rapes, tortures, and eats children; pizza is basically the real jewish religion. Good luck proving it though, they can just claim it's DeepFakes if any video ever DOES get released and all the shitlib normalfags will believe them for sure.

Attached: 1512366799379.png (211x239, 6K)

>doesn't post link

bumping for good post

why would a band project themselves sleeping onto the wall of comet ping pong?

Proof please. What band? Where is the original upload located?

okay podesta settle down

Just so u know I'm not shillin like a villain- instagram.com/p/mCGxNSneQi/

Post the real image then cause I just pulled mine off of jewgle images.

I wanna see the real one.

>pol loves happenings
>suddenly full of people screaming "it's nothing", "fake news", etc.
really activates the old almonds.

Don't know about that. Could be totally unrelated to the band in terms of projection - could be like a slide show they play on the walls there during shows or something

Stop with the Alex Jones tier conspiracies. There are real conspiracies such as the Awan brothers to dig into not this autistic shit that makes this place look retarded

Has it occurred to anyone that if this was true those connected to it would have had her assassinated so she couldn't grass on them?

You are all retarded.
No video.
That picture is from a 2014 instagram post of a bands trip to comet.
How absolutely boomerfied do you have to be to believe this shit.
Looks nothing like either Hillary or Huma.
Pathetic.

Can confirm it came from Sasha Lord's Instagram.

Really, I was never too keen on the idea that any real pedo shit went on AT Comet Ping Pong. I mean, maybe occasionally, but I always thought it made more sense if Alefantis was just part of the network.

lol it's gone
>this is why you archive everything

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 2.03.13 PM.png (859x306, 33K)

how do we know that’s not a coverup?

who has it??,?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 48K)

You can confirm? How? You used words. That's no confirmation.

If it's real why aren't they wearing some ritual clothes? Makes no sense if they do this kind of shit in dark magic drug taking ceremonies

I didn't say I had anything. Reading comprehension much?

Like Pizzagate. Like Qanon.
Its a puzzle to be solved, so the retards here will eat it all up.
Want to distract Jow Forums? Just make a game out of vagueposting.

Attached: sage.jpg (799x534, 158K)

>images.jpg
Totallynotashill_.jpg.exe

Attached: 489417f9e012cf1263da1894d14bbbcaa66c6eaa.png (900x1077, 943K)

I don't know if my image has any relevance to the video I want an user to provide links or instructions to view it.

So, this might've actually been something then? It was there monday

Well there's an interesting twist !

Q predicted you would say this

Yup. What this user says....

>muh alex jones tier
hes literally right about everything

Why none of you hasn't already found the length of Hillary leg in the pic and compared it to an official pic of her?
Isn't this the place where autism is weaponized?
Where are our armies?
t. normal fag

Don't anime characters usually have necks?

what i'm sayin
it would still be there if it was nothing

Other shots show that CPP throws a live feed of what's going on in the party room onto a wall in the party room.

I didn't say that my post was the confirmation, you stupid faggot. I saw it myself.

they all have dirt on each other, like weiners insurance policy folder

fuck, did not mean to reply to Q poster
meant to reply to

Attached: HRCelectionwatch.jpg (1200x2658, 2.04M)

stop posting this disinfo

it is a picture from sashalord's IG you fucking morons. its a band napping at Comet. jesus fuck i swear shut the fuck up with this and get back on track. youre afraid of this pic cuz its green and creepy. wow are you 14? faggots.

Fuck up, boomer, there's nothing to upload. You fell for a giant LARP because your brain was rotted by five decades of propaganda and now you can't tell the difference between reality and drivel.

Attached: image.jpg (360x245, 43K)

Kek

Same.
These newfag boomers are unbearable. I feel like they all came here after watching homeland.

what does fuck up mean?

You miserable, unpatriotic globalist bastard, go drink some more estrogen you soyboy shill.

Attached: alex jones is ready you piece of shit.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

no seriously what does fuck up mean?

Why do people think it’s hillary? It could be literally anyone. Besides, no way in hell could she physically climb her ass up on a table. The legs look too slim as well.

> Two kids sleeping on a ping pong table at Comet
> Image is from a projection on the wall, meaning they were showing it off probably at another party.

> muh, that must be evidence of human sacrifice involving Hillary Clinton.

1/3 of the time I think Jow Forums is just shit posters having a laugh
1/3 of the time I think Jow Forums is just ShareBlue trying to make Jow Forums look stupid.

But it's that final 1/3 that worries me... that there are people so fucking stupid as to believe this shit.

Attached: 1523993556742.webm (485x274, 2.84M)

are you saying shut the fuck up in short hand? because thats below nigger tier...

Attached: 1494995021736.jpg (640x629, 47K)

or do you just not understand proper use of the english language and should quit proxy fagging

fuck up means what faggot?

hey faggot, get your dads dick out of your ass and answer me... what do you mean by fuck up?

All the more reason to have her bumped off.

no i mean like she has a deadmans switch in place that prevents her from being offed

I usually don't argue online but wow... I also never said your post was confirmation. I simply questioned what your said confirmation was. No need to get angry. Just slow down and process the words properly before you reply

oh and consider buying some rope and a stool, for all our sakes

sasha lord

Attached: download.jpg (500x500, 100K)

kek this dude is having a dopamine dump because he believed the pic and got a rush. sorry man, walk it off.

>it would still be there if it was nothing
maybe they don't want to get shot like the last time Jow Forums retards sperged out over pizza

it's colloquial redneck for "be quiet"
like ebonics, it is a dissolution of the proper english language through dialect, in which the word "shut" is lazily implied, and omitted
>e.g., 'fuck outta here' or 'the fuck'
sometimes the word "the" is also omitted.

Attached: frink.png (513x417, 39K)

kek that copypasta

dj baby alcatraz (left)

Attached: artworks-000059723814-htejnf-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 81K)

Except pizzagate is 80% real, 20% poison the well disinformation. Which is what 'muh video' is too. The debunking of pizzagate rests solely on the notion that Comet Ping Pong doesn't have a basement. That doesn't disprove the fact that Charles Kushner is a convicted sexual blackmailer known to prey on politicians and public figures, or the fact that Jews have been engaging in ritualized pedophilic child sacrifices for millennia. Period. DC is a known hub for human trafficking, the information is out there.

Attached: image.jpg (500x450, 307K)

expect happening tomorrow anons, im reallty scrd

Attached: 1505535918633.jpg (900x600, 88K)

Post a link =^)
>Shill doesn't know what boomer means

Fuck up, pussy.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x562, 313K)

>fuck up
sounds pretty gay to me

LQQK on the wall, the goddess of pedophilia holding a severed child's head or face..... All naked, how is this okay to bring children to bring children to?

Attached: severd chidls head.jpg (1600x1200, 411K)

It's a trap!

This is the result of gullible newfriend boomers and fresh off the boat leddit cucks. Funny when people out themselves as internet noobs when they use words like "dark web". Because script kiddies all want to be 1337 h4x0r and tor with a few onion links makes them believe they aren't normie.

baby alcatraz is actually code for hilldawg
baby: who she kills and drinks of
alcatraz: because the running joke is shes going to prison

thats just a stand in for media purposes/a real dj
but hilldawg is who they talk about when its used mainly

>memeflaggot

this
boomer cancer pls go