I'll go straight to the point:

Our society is sick. Countless genetically unfit subhumans who are unable to find a mate to reproduce with are polluting the minds of the youth with distorted gender perversions in order to eliminate the competition to their genetic code. This is their way of dealing with the reality of the natural selection that has eliminated them from the gene pool.

The perversions that they have enforced in the collective mind have made it impossible for optimal reproductive conditions to take place. Preventing optimal reproduction is their way of holding onto their social hierarchal spot.

Order needs to be restored regarding gender roles and in order to achieve this, the first thing we need to do is to MERCILESSLY exterminate all gays from the face of the Earth. From this point on, all gays are to be THOROUGHLY CLEANSED and ERADICATED in the most brutal and gruesome way. Comprehensive large scale government programs need to be put in place to prevent any future gays from existing as well. All need to be utterly genocided systematically in order for the human race to survive.

Attached: 1400066330587.png (872x731, 625K)

who are you quoting

Agreed

should probably start with the mentally handicapped and others

I can't believe people want to pass laws banning abortions of children THEY KNOW will be retarded or severely handicapped thus draining time and money to keep them alive in their miserable existence FOR WHAT?

Extermination epic style

Attached: B00E0922-10EE-4111-A4EF-3E70B21719DD.jpg (250x246, 19K)

really bad quads

Kek and what are you going to do about it?

Attached: gay-sex-instructions-06118.jpg (954x635, 49K)

dear diary what will i worry about today;
>housing prices
>social mobility
>wealth disparity
>government corruption
>environment
>longterm sustainability of our stand of living
>work related issues
>my direction in life
>FAGGOTS

looks like you got your priorities 'straight' op you dumb simple cunt wahaha

Attached: 701.jpg (400x327, 18K)

come say that to my face

Attached: 1513307488533.jpg (720x821, 58K)

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY
BOTTOM TEXT

faggots absolutely seething ITT, they know they're genetic rejects and dead-ends

don't worry most off themselves before 30 anyway

i just think you have more to worry about

at least most of them have a life and friends :(

not for long

Attached: el_homoer.png (576x432, 185K)

Fuck. If this was Some autistic American neet he would have already blown his head off or got killed by some BLM protestors. But he's stuck here with us. Fuck.

Attached: 64c093a74470b7197b7335c7aeea1aec0c1617e7e0cdb4f7f2b2301ba56a2e15.jpg (493x204, 33K)

Why does it seem so 50/50 with Canada? Either you get based and redpilled leafgirl posters or you get fags like this, no inbetween.

And this is why I hate Australia.

ive seen inbetweens

don't worry i've been an utter cunt to every american i've ever met too. half were brown. stay home

In 20 years artificial wombs will make str*Ights and w*Men extinct, stay mad str*Ightboi

Attached: SUSS.png (465x700, 468K)

Using formal language doesn't make you seem smart, it makes you seem like an autist trying to sound intellectual

Attached: 1522511068898.jpg (506x667, 42K)

Oh yeah nigger?

can I touch your inbetweens

everytime canada posts its retarded filth
go outside and get a grip

Remember your enemy

>gays support pedos

Attached: images (67).jpg (348x423, 27K)

Our society is sick. Countless genetically unfit subhumans who are unable to find a mate to reproduce with are polluting the minds of the youth with distorted gender perversions in order to eliminate the competition to their genetic code. This is their way of dealing with the reality of the natural selection that has eliminated them from the gene pool.

The perversions that they have enforced in the collective mind have made it impossible for optimal reproductive conditions to take place. Preventing optimal reproduction is their way of holding onto their social hierarchal spot.

Order needs to be restored regarding gender roles and in order to achieve this, the first thing we need to do is to MERCILESSLY exterminate all gays from the face of the Earth. From this point on, all gays are to be THOROUGHLY CLEANSED and ERADICATED in the most brutal and gruesome way. Comprehensive large scale government programs need to be put in place to prevent any future gays from existing as well. All need to be utterly genocided systematically in order for the human race to survive.