>doesn't hurt that bad so i decide to just take a painkiller and ignore it
>don't really feel too bad most of the day until around 8PM
>nuts start hurting really bad, lower abdomen hurts even worse
>take more meds, mostly painkillers and anti-inflamatory meds
>pain starts to slowly subside, still not enough to soundlessly
>spend whole night reading golden kamuy until i eventually fall asleep
>wake up and the pain is much more maneagable
>meds seemed to be working so didn't go to a hospital
>spend the second day playing nier: automata and shitposting, putting an ice pack on my ballsack every once in a while
>wake up third day
>go to the bathroom
>i shit you not my dick is so swollen on the foreskin that it looks like a fucking lightbulb
>finally decide to go to the hospital

1/?

Attached: cry.png (723x599, 433K)

thats cool but who are you quoting

>get in an examination room with a general practitioner
>he examines my ballsack, says it's pretty swollen and suspects that the swelling comes from the medicine i took
>forwards me to an urologist for further examination
>go into this guy's office
>"lock the door, i'm gonna abuse you a little"
>i think this is an attempt at lightening the mood so i chuckle a little and do that
>turn around and the doctor's face is completely blank and serious
>pic related is his face
>tells me to unzip my pants and lower my boxers to my knees
>starts digging his fingers deep into my scrotum
>not only does he dig into it he also starts twisting it and squeezing it
>it hurts
>tells me to pull my pants up
>tells me there are two possiblities
>A. i somehow managed to cause testicular torsion in my sleep, likely from rubbing my thighs against my ballsack
>B. it's just a simple inflamation
>tells me he's leaning towards the latter as he finds it hard to believe i'd be even moving if a torsion was the case
>books me to an ultrasound scan 1 hour later

2/?

Attached: dickhead.jpg (800x570, 75K)

yeah but did you keep the nut

Attached: never knows best.gif (500x376, 984K)

>get on ultrasound scan, asked to hold my dick upward with some cloth they gave me
>affeminate looking male nurse keeps staring at my ballsack while the doctor performs the scan
>feel really uncomfortable
>finish the scan and i'm told to wait
>nurses come up to me and tell me i had to sign a form for a surgery
>it's actually a testicular torsion
>it's been 3 days since the pain started so i'm told i'm likely going to have to get my testicle removed due to it not having and blood flowing through it for a long time
>handed some shitty semi-dull razor and told to shave my pubes in the shower
>haven't shaved in months
>fucking forest down there
>have a genuine panic attack at the possibility of losing a testicle because i think my testosterone count would be way lower and i'd become a soyboy
>cut myself with the dull razor due to my hands shaking while trying to clear the pubes off it, not enough to bleed but still break the skin
>somehow manage to shave myself with a really unsteady hand
>get in hospital gown and am told to wait for my operation which would be held the same day
>get taken to the operation prep room within an hour
>meet surgeon in the elevator
>it was the same dickhead urologist that told me to lock the door and twisted my ballsack earlier
>ask him if the risk of having a testicle removed is great and if so how it would affect my testosterone levels
>the risks were very high due to how late i went to the hospital after feeling the initial pain
>apparently a single testicle can generate the same ammount of testosterone as two testicles in the absence of two, same with semen production
>feel relieved

3/4?

>arrive at operation room
>nurse asks me if i'm nervous and i say yes
>she injects me with some calmants
>tells me to sit upright so she can give me a partial anesthesia for my lower half
>pricks me 5 times with the needle and keeps telling me i need to relax
>finally manages to give me the injection
>whole lower back is paralyzed
>they make a screen with some cloth so i can't see what's going on on my lower half
>get strapped to the table
>glad they did because the room is literally freezing cold and i couldn't stop my arms from shaking
>doctor asks me if i feel anything
>tell him no
>"good, i already cut open your ballsack by the way"
>at this point i'm convinced the doctor just wants to fuck with me
>he tells me the testicle can no longer be saved and the fucker actually goes around the table and shows me what it looks like after he removed it
>imagine a chicken heart but pitch black and the size of a human palm
>get stiches and a bandage
>get taken to a recovery room until i can get discharged in the morning
>tell friends about it and shitpost a lot on my phone

4/4

so how was your week Jow Forums?

FUCK MOVE LOVE

Attached: 3e8254457ad540abcf71b723bf52e65b.png (142x144, 46K)

should have asked if u could keep the nut and preserved in a jar as a lil souvenir

Emperor Palpatine

Attached: Darth-Vader_6bda9114.jpg (768x431, 56K)

missed opportunity

See this is why I'm fucking terrified of testicular torsion I really don't want my balls to get all tangled up I'm fucking scared Jow Forums

whom quote

this happened while i was sleeping and could've been avoided if i used a pillow between my legs so there's no way my thighs can have pure contact with my scrotum, still more common to happen due to trauma in the scrotum

who are you le quoting xD

Fucking Mklacacos

tfw will never be as cool as the doc

Pretty shitty. Been up until 3 each night doing homework, only for me to flunk the fucking midterm this afternoon.

I did get to see a guy wipe out on his bike on the walk back to my car, and lost it and went nuts while screaming at some car, so at least something cool happened.

Attached: tmp_14293-1514598960325292174283.jpg (750x487, 116K)

user, why are you so obese to the point that your thighs touching each other means you choke one of your balls out?

Attached: thinking sounds.png (270x400, 184K)

It's called laying on your side you fucking retard, lie down sideways and see if your thighs don't touch eachother. the thigh didn't really choke it, it just rubbed against it at an angle that made the testicle twist.

Attached: easy bro.jpg (781x593, 30K)

oh, you were shaking after than spinal anesthesia too? i feel relieved, i thought i was just a coward.

>sippe

Attached: 1524152247360.png (959x1008, 713K)

That sucks. Do you know any groups which you can go to gain support?

This is fake

>>doctor asks me if i feel anything
>>tell him no
>>"good, i already cut open your ballsack by the way"
absolute madman topzoz

Attached: 1516244662011.jpg (800x600, 36K)

Damn son that's harsh. I had a very similar thing happen when I was a teenager, waited too long to see a doc and by then it was too late. They didn't make me shave my own nuts though, and they put me completely to sleep before the surgery.

wtf are testicles that sensitive

Group of friends, recovery was surprisingly smooth, did surgery at 5PM yesterday, went come at 9AM the next and now i'm here posting this, it honestly wasn't that traumatic of an experience on hindsight and having only one testicle really does not make much of a difference if at all.

Apparently, it can come down to genetics a little too. Just make sure you go to the hospital as soon as the pain gets too bad and don't try to toughen it out like me.

>tfw your doctor is a mega chad