Jow Forums i feel i did something really wrong to my friend, but at the same time i know i was right

Jow Forums i feel i did something really wrong to my friend, but at the same time i know i was right.

Attached: 1513914670277.jpg (162x427, 41K)

Well, what was it?

okay
>hear my friend was admitted into the hospital
>afflicted with some type of cancer
>he likely doesnt have much longer to live as it was undiagnosed for too long
>start visiting him pretty frequently
>spend lots of time just watching movies, talking and stuff like that
>one day we're just watching some videos
>he tells me "hey check this out"
>starts pulling up some anime shit
>this was a shock to me. he knows how much i hate anime watching faggots
>he shows me an entire episode of little girls acting like autists but his eyes are glued to the screen
>i feel so disgusted i dont even say anything
>after the episode ends he tells me he's saved so many images of them
>i look at his folder
>its over the 1MB limit
>i tell him this
>he laughs and tells me he has several folders from different stupid shows containing more stupid anime girl images
>they're all over 1MB
>i eventually lose it and take his laptop and smash it on the ground
>i dont even talk to him as i leave the room
>haven't visited him since, he could've died for all i know
who was in the wrong?

Attached: 1514987624266.png (996x1168, 1.59M)

BASED

fug

you should have said you probably got the cancer by watching anime

Attached: (67).jpg (1053x1063, 332K)

i like to think it was Divine Judgement

Attached: 1524064562454s.jpg (250x203, 7K)

so you're saying that you're divine

i didnt imply that at all.
i didnt give the cancer to my friend. it was simple punishment from God because he turned into an anime watching faggot.

oh ok did you know that there is an anime about jesus

they're gay fanfiction about jesus and satan. what's your point

Quite frankly I believe that if god hated anime then he would have made it not exist. Especially because he Is supposed to be all good and everything

based

by that logic there would be no evil in the world. god gives us a free will. otherwise our rightiousness couldnt be rewarded and our sins be punished. some choose to spend their life as anime watching gay fanfiction writing degeneretes while others are the guardians of 1MB files

Aren't evil doers violating somebody else's free will whenever they do something evil

yeah. but they aren't divine

so why does God favor the evil doers free will by allowing them to violate another's free will. If he's all good

they arent favored. but it wouldnt be right for God to control all our choices and destinies. we're living beings

If they aren't favored then why does he allow an evil doers free will to take precedence of the victims free will

He also allowed us to drop two MASSIVE FUCKING BOMBS ON THEM
maybe that’s reason enough?

are you saying that he should interfere with every evil act? and if that happened could we call our life our own?

If he's all good then he should probably be doing that. if he's just a dude then he doesn't really need to do that

i like anime