We all make fun of the reddit, but are we really so different?

We all make fun of the reddit, but are we really so different?
>inb4 DUDE

Attached: 1517222617851.png (938x723, 593K)

DUDE

The only difference is that reddit is better

weede
;—))

Maybe you should go back.

>I have no one else to chill with but you guys

Attached: 1496960602824.jpg (540x540, 19K)

I was going to make another thread with another image but I found this one first and, this time, instead of laughing out loud I had feels

Attached: 1510890413696.jpg (236x345, 22K)

I have a reddit account that I use to post a pic of my dick n balls every day.
I get tons of upvotes, followers, people telling me they want me to split them in half, and almost always stay the top post of whatever subreddit for most of the day.

It's a really nice ego boost to know my godawful troll body has one good thing going for it... if only I could walk down the street with my underwear on my head covering my ugly face and my junk hanging out of my pants...

Yes.
>weed
>cartoon
>cheese pizza with a hoppy beer
literally fucking cancer

>mfw I used to smoke weed too

Attached: 1490508033695.gif (300x224, 631K)

IM PICKLE REDDIT

Attached: pickle rick dab.png (554x400, 87K)

I miss weed... and beer.. and greasy pizza.. and cartoons...

I don't fucking miss being fat and depressed all the time though.

Being fit and depressed... thats... much.. better...

Attached: screamsinternally.jpg (434x516, 88K)

link

having smooth skin with depression is maginally better than having blemished skin with depression, I'll tell you that.

Thats fucking sad that he has nobody to chill with on his birthday.

You are me. What The fuck am I supposed to do when the daily exersize doesn't help anymore and there is not enough hours in the day to get the amount of exersize that would help.

no
that would only ruin my small source of happiness

never had too many blemishes actually. plus I started growing a lot more body hair, I guess from test boost?

I dunno man, I've been flashing my junk at redditors to stay happy. probably not a great solution.

I wouldnt assume that. Reddit calls 9gag facebook users normies. Jow Forums calls reddit users newfag and cancer. Deeper chans dont like Jow Forums for bringing inexperienced new users to omagebpards. I stick with what I like. Tagaki E.
While checking all imageboards I have to say I like bant the best. It used to be s4s.

>small
Knew it.

so you knew it was small and wanted to look at it?
there are tiny dick threads on /hm/ you could check out if that's what you're into.

>knows what kinds of threads are on gay

>points out obviously gay things and says "gay"
new zealander