RUDENESS OUT!

RUDENESS OUT!
NICENESS IN!

Did y'all have a nice day?

Attached: 432543534.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

This is fake

Fuck you nigger.

It's five in the morning, the day have just started

Attached: 1523598152890.jpg (1600x900, 183K)

NOT TODAY

Attached: 1522398578343.jpg (250x244, 8K)

No no no!!!
Don't say n*gger...
It's already a nice day!
Why not? Is that you Sp?

Attached: 3uvAOFX.png (394x373, 189K)

>Why not?
IDK
>Is that you Sp?
ye

Attached: 1523918059410.gif (100x100, 25K)

Wait have you just been up all night making out with your gay friends?

Attached: 1523605280756.gif (379x387, 71K)

Your gifs are too small... Fix it!
Only half the night! And I'm not g-gay!

Attached: 4254534.jpg (960x540, 39K)

no

Attached: 1461557960336.gif (200x200, 145K)

>Did y'all have a nice day?
Not especially but I did have a nice week, so I guess that's that!

Attached: 1518217780749.jpg (882x720, 150K)

That was fast!
That's good to hear! What did you do?

Attached: 78545843543.png (500x500, 195K)

I nailed my two most important exams of the year, which made me see life in pink for a few days.

Attached: 1518164194172.jpg (299x285, 48K)

I do thing fast

Attached: come on.gif (500x220, 496K)

That's great! There's no better feeling than the one you get after doing really good on a exam!
Don't be lewd...

Attached: 65465456.png (598x1021, 402K)

>mfw i see another dane thread

Attached: hol horse drop kicks.gif (480x270, 2M)

How's that lewd?

Attached: 1523909444503.gif (320x218, 1.55M)

Eating a sandwich by the ocean now desu :3

Attached: AED78587-790E-48DB-82B0-FFA8F3AEFAE3.jpg (3203x2199, 1.59M)

I'm also allowed to make posts...
I'm tired... Don't give me hard questions...
That looks great. Wish I lived close to the ocean. We have had really good weather here in Denmark, so we have been having our classes outside which I guess i something at least...

no,but it was getting better until I saw your thread

Attached: mari.png (620x550, 168K)

>There's no better feeling than the one you get after doing really good on a exam!
Yeah. Getting (You)s from you is even better, though.

Attached: 1523716554362.gif (500x500, 415K)

Forgot image

Attached: 545654456.png (512x512, 182K)

not on my watch. euros should be forbidden

Attached: star platinum punch.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

>Don't give me hard
Now who's the lewd one now

Attached: Wfr9NXC.gif (175x177, 463K)

Why must you be like this Niceya?
I hope this makes you really happy!

Attached: 2432424.jpg (872x916, 83K)

I'm a good Euro! I only make nice posts...
You're twisting my word! Stop it!

Attached: 4345433.jpg (900x675, 106K)

>I hope this makes you really happy!
It makes me super happy.

Attached: 1520049657607.jpg (611x696, 71K)

the eternal gay posting larpmark strikes again with the absolute madness that is his idea of gay nice threads,
what a absolute madman he is indeed such gay ideas i can't even comprehend how that would work on r/banter
what would this mean for the board and how would it be impkamented nobody can answer this question
besides the larpmark such a faggot it's unreal how gay he is. And now i am going to write
a bunch of things in this post to make it look like a copy pasta because am a faggot and for some
reason i want this post to be long so the eternal larpmark can see this and read this and think
"boy that was a good NICE dick up my ass" because he is such a madman that i need him to read this all the way through
or else i won't my my upmost important message to the gaymark who belies he isnt gay i really admire the fact and
value his posts all the time and i hope that one day his absolute madness
will one day come true and the place known as r/banter turns into le gay nice threads that he wants is
to be where everyone posts niceposts and posts enlightened nice gay threads where they talk about nice thins and men
and who is le least gay and most nice. the eternal gay posting fagmark will do this.

okay

Attached: 1524120222899.gif (468x263, 1.98M)

I’m actually just on holiday in a place called Hawkinson bay desu. I live in Sydney.

Attached: D4825130-8F9C-4CBC-B06F-9D5B5C97C5EF.jpg (704x768, 96K)

I'm glad to hear that! Any plans for today?
I knew this was coming...
Good loli

Attached: 23432432.jpg (384x384, 22K)

based

>Good loli
*Bully mode activated*

Attached: lol.jpg (500x370, 87K)

Hello, Denmark

Attached: 1509478209788.jpg (1472x2508, 1.54M)

>Any plans for today?
Not really. I think I'll rest for a while, then I'll get some work in.

Attached: 1522361213321.jpg (507x473, 24K)

I have visited Sydney once. It was only for a short time but I thought it was a really great city. Enjoying your holiday?
I couldn't resist heh

Attached: 425345.png (621x475, 247K)

true and straight

Today was actually pretty rough, but it's over so now all I have is to cope. At least I calmed down. Large-scale things are looking up. How about you, Denny?

Attached: aaaaaaaaas.png (242x438, 114K)

Hello Niggy! Did you have a good day?
Same desu. I have been up almost all night, so it's gonna be tough...

Attached: 43253453.jpg (282x300, 18K)

Sad to hear you had a tough day but hopefully it gets better! It's very early morning here in Denmark, so I was thinking of getting some sleep but then I accidentally made this post...

Attached: 7765675.jpg (438x428, 17K)

Wooah that looks comf as hell, Aus. What kind of sandwich is that? Both the sandwich and the beach are beautiful!!!

Attached: 2.png (277x277, 97K)

you good
unlike you

Attached: 1524114631179.jpg (640x640, 194K)

I am desu. It’s my 2nd day out of 7 and I’m having comfy fun.

I saw dolphins earlier today.

Attached: C6CEB441-0986-4C07-A587-4BF82700D1BD.jpg (4032x3024, 941K)

Same. You just made me realize how sleepy I am.

Attached: 1520052125753.gif (500x281, 1.89M)

proof of this claim?

Chicken and Avacado sandwich desu. Thanks btw :3
Hello desu!

Attached: 0DDB8F00-CB05-4485-97E7-250B5B22D0A9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.04M)

AYA IRL NOT FAKE 100% REAL

Attached: 1505546391733.jpg (750x1662, 666K)

Sounds great. Hope you'll enjoy the rest of your holiday. I have always wanted to see dolphins in the wild, I have only seen them in waterparks and I just think that's too sad.
Not too late to catch some sleep! I might do the same!

Ah thanks friend. Are you planning on staying up much, or still going back to sleep after a bit?

Attached: 00000000000cat!.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

average g*y Jow Forums poster

I'm probably going to get some mcdonalds (I live right beside one) And then sleep around 3-4 hours afterwards. I have some small things I need to do today...

You're right, I think I'll go to bed now so I don't wake up too late.
Good night, Denmark. Hope we can speak again.

Attached: 1510586297067.gif (354x534, 208K)

Goodnight!
Yep that would be great! Don't be shy to reply to me and I will also keep a eye out to see if I can catch you in some of the other threads!

Attached: 358934952342.png (500x424, 231K)

Hai OP

It's just after lunch time here, and I'm off to have an afternoon, evening, and night with my girl before heading back home. It promises to be wonderful

Pic unrelated, but I felt I had to contribute to the imagey-ness of this thread

Attached: received_605563836462628.jpg (1000x1333, 219K)

Like what? Sorry if you already said somewhere in the thread
Also McDonalds is good but I can't say I like their breakfast stuff...and over here in the mornings you can't have anything other than the breakfast.

(the mcgriddles are p good tho)

Attached: 2f3.png (1000x952, 547K)

nice image user, hope you have a fun night.

Attached: so good_coffe.gif (245x269, 72K)

That sounds good! I hope she spoils you! Any specific things you're gonna do? Shopping or something? Or are you gonna relax and enjy each other company? Pic might be unrelated but I like it!
Nothing big! I just have to get my hair cut and I also have some shopping to do! I'm not really crazy about their breakfast but I might get a cup of coffee or something!

Oh ok! It's good that you're getting a haircut, a lot of people let their hair get really messy. If that's your thing then that's your thing, but I personally don't like the way long hair feels...plus it gets hot!!

Their coffee is good! though I'm biased due to working at a coffee shop for a while, and I usually worked alone so I drank as much as I wanted for free (hehehe) so any coffee tastes good to me

Thanks you two!

She's going to be making me dinner, then we'll probably go for a walk along the beach before ending up at her place. I think we'll spend a lot of time wandering around, enjoying each other's company. Nothing too fancy, we've only known each other for a few weeks

Another unrelated pic, hopefully just as good!

Attached: received_605563809795964.jpg (1000x1544, 209K)

Thank you nice Nord :3 I’m off to go to an aviation museum so I’ll see you and everyone else later in your next nice thread. Bye bye!

have fun!!

Enjoy it fellow Aussie! If you're an Adelaidian like me, you'll love it, it's a wonderful museum. Safe travels

It's actually because of the heat I'm getting it cut. It's getting pretty hot here in Denmark. Their coffee is surprisingly good. I'm almost addicted to it!
Sounds nice. Must be great living in such a warm place. Beach walks are still something of the future here in Denmark... Great picture again!
Enjoy it and the rest of your holiday! See you in either my next post or someone else!

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

It's hot in Denmark? I always thought of it as being cold..how hot are we talking? (I come from the desert so I have really weird standards ngl)

Also all coffee is good coffee!!

Attached: 10 10.png (921x651, 75K)

>Did y'all have a nice day?
Yes. Because today is friday.

HUG THE KIKES PILLOW WAR NOW!

Attached: 4322342.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Only around 18º but we had snow not so long ago so it feels hotter!
Good to hear! Any plans?

Alrighty guys, I'm about to get off my train and meet my girl. Y'all have a wonderful day/night. Take care anons

Attached: 1523923116116.jpg (1080x1920, 64K)

Thanks! Same to you. Hope you have a wonderful day!

bye bye!

Ooh ok ok! What kind of things are there to do around where you're at?

>Any plans?
Drink alcohol

Attached: __hibiki_and_verniy_kantai_collection_drawn_by_mochiki__575f574a8f2292820ad8d78a8c8da5cd.png (931x800, 443K)

I went bowling recently and I there's a lot of places to do shopping! I live in Copenhagen btw. We have a big street called "Stroget" filled with shops etc. There's also a lot of parks.
Sounds like a good plan. Might do the same later.

are there any hiking trails or etc? Also this may sound silly, but I'm curious...Do you have any ranges? I don't know any situation regarding guns and Denmark. I assume it's illegal in most cases..? Over here (Vegas), even for the illegal stuff, we still have ranges where like you can try out a gun for a little while while under supervision then return it (if you don't have one yourself). I don't mean to "haha guns!!!!" the conversation, but I'm curious as to the culture :o

>tfw want to have a drinking night with everybody here

Attached: asasas.png (970x756, 693K)

I don’t know if there’s any hiking trails close to where I live but there was some where I lived before. My little brother sometimes went out to a shooting range but they where always under supervisions by some kind of trainer or something. The gun control is pretty strict here and people who are caught with a gun are gonna have a bad time.
Could be nice... Too bad we all are so far away from each other...

No, you don't.

Ah ok ok, thanks for giving me insight! Are the trails like up mountains or down passes or...what kind of trails were they? over here we have a few that go to the mountain peaks, as well as some where the entrance is in the middle of the city, and it just goes and goes and goes until you reach the desert, then it just keeps on going into the middle of nowhere

I wonder if I have enough autism to use the same image over and over for months, too....
Lets see

Attached: 1523681996223.jpg (817x529, 58K)

cuck

Denmark doesn't really have anything exiting like mountains. Most of the trails just leads through a forest or something. I have only went on one of them to visit one of the oldest trees in Europe which is almost 2000 years old.
Good luck. It will leave you damaged afterwards...
Gtfo. You're not welcome here!

where did you get this picture of me?
the eternal gay posting ameri strikes again with the absolute madness that is his idea of gay threads,
what a absolute madman he is indeed such gay ideas i can't even comprehend how that would work on r/banter
what would this mean for the board and how would it be impkamented nobody can answer this question
besides the ameri such a faggot it's unreal how gay he is. And now i am going to write
a bunch of things in this post to make it look like a copy pasta because am a faggot and for some
reason i want this post to be long so the eternal ameri can see this and read this and think
"boy that was a good dick up my ass" because he is such a madman that i need him to read this all the way through
or else i won't my my upmost important message to the ameri who belies he isnt gay i really admire the fact and
will one day come true and the place known as r/banter turns into le gay threads that he wants is
to be where everyone posts men and posts enlightened gay threads where they talk about bumps and men
and who is le least gay. the eternal gay posting ameri will do this.

cuck

the eternal gay posting ameri strikes again with the absolute madness that is his idea of gay threads,
besides the ameri such a faggot it's unreal how gay he is. And now i am going to write
reason i want this post to be long so the eternal ameri can see this and read this and think
"boy that was a good dick up my ass" because he is such a madman that i need him to read this all the way through
or else i won't my my upmost important message to the ameri who belies he isnt gay i really admire the fact and
will one day come true and the place known as r/banter turns into le gay threads that he wants is
to be where everyone posts men and posts enlightened gay threads where they talk about bumps and men

cuck

Wtf are you doing to my poor thread?

Attached: 423432234.png (640x358, 5K)

what I do best
>ruin it

Attached: 1503844991490_.png (450x302, 60K)

cuck

cuck

But it was going so well...

cuck

just ignore it, they're like flies

Attached: 1417475740170.png (554x439, 45K)

cuck