ITT:Real Orthodox Jew AMA

ITT:Real Orthodox Jew AMA

Attached: scary.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLVq0IAzh1A
forward.com/news/398518/orthodox-rabbis-order-jews-to-stick-to-budweiser-or-skip-beer/
youtube.com/watch?v=02zj2CcRZ_I&t=17s
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
youtube.com/watch?v=KOoaV-_R8KA&t=907s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did you eat for dinner?

What's an unorthodox jew?

A deli wrap at jeffs gourmet in LA

A lost Jew that we must pray to Hashem comes back to his Heritage

bump

That took a while for you to answer but cool. I ate a roast lamb with baked potatoes and veggies

bump 1

tell me about yourself. what state are you in?

Would you eat pork grown in a lab?

Don't know, would have to consult a legitimate Rabbi

Look pal. I'm supposed to be the one asking you the questions.

ask me more

Is Jow Forums even kosher?

do you think 6 million was an over estimated?

I heard some story that some high up jew said that it was possibly legal for jews to eat it, so maybe soon jewish approved bacon?

how observant are you?

This song and video make me cry

youtube.com/watch?v=KLVq0IAzh1A

I keep everything

Highly highly questionable at best

Naw, that count is accurate

last week i read this crazy article about jews, beer and passover

forward.com/news/398518/orthodox-rabbis-order-jews-to-stick-to-budweiser-or-skip-beer/
this part really got me:
>During the holiday, Jews are not allowed to own leavened foods that have risen for longer than 18 minutes, a category that, for technical reasons, includes beer. In order to keep Jews from having to throw away stocks of stored food, ancient rabbis invented a legal loophole, called Mechirat Chametz, by which Jews can symbolically sell prohibited foods and then buy back at the end of the holiday.

>Leavened foods owned by non-Jews during Passover are fine for Jews to eat after the holiday, hence the exception for Bud.

how often do you encounter crazy complex rabbinical loopholes and mental gymnastics like this? and do you mind saying what part of america you're in? are there a lot of other jews where you are?

This article is heretical. please ignore.

The thoughts of those who do not accept ultra-orthodox Judaism as the True Word of G-d should be utterly disregarded.

he'll be back mark my words jew

Attached: cbf.jpg (657x527, 31K)

Hes already been reincarnated as me. Satan is trembling.

are you ashkenazi or sephardic?

My aspie fiancée (Totatlly observant Ashkenazi Jewess, and is meticously with the laws of dress code) is the daughter and granddaughter of holocaust survivors. I showed her these two Hitler vids...she cried and was forever changed...

Sephardic (Persian)

so if you're ultra orthodox sephardic, do you agree that us goyim exist to serve jews?

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

"...he sent forth the dove, and it no longer continued to return to him."

(Genesis 8:12)

Such an emotional verse....I relate too much...post your favorite Tanach quotes (No New Testament garbage)

Yes, I even have a book on my shelf that is approved by ultra-orthodox authorties that says this explicitly! And this is a book that is suitable for women and young people, not exclusive to scholars!

youtube.com/watch?v=KOoaV-_R8KA&t=907s
Grand Master Ultra-Orthodox Rabbi uses chicken and the kosher slaughter laws to teach a subliminal kamasutra lesson (I.E. delivered through proxy language)...

who are the jews who do that thing where the rabbi sucks on the baby's dick during circumcision?

What do you think about Christians pronouncing the divine name? Is it offensive or just misguided?

As for Tanakh quotes, I like God fighting Leviathan in Job 41

So brutal (Rabbi Yisroel Belsky [obm], leading authority of the Orthodox Union Kashrut Division)

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (1366x768, 1004K)

They shouldn't do that

What does that verse say to you, user?

That is a mystical practice. It is meant to symbolize the rectification of the sin of Adam.

Why are you noses so smexy?

It's primal mythological imagery of a battle between God's divine kingship and the chaos of the great monster. Both are incomprehensible divine beings to Job who's only a mortal, God is saying that the cosmic struggles of the universe aren't for him to question.

I am extremely attracted to women with semetic features, ESPECIALLY Ashkenazi Jewesses...apparently my fiancée's maternal grandmother was a convert (white) but she has a Jewy face...but not the one that sets me on fire (Think Heddy Lamar, she is perfect) :(

What do you think of the proposed circumcision ban in Iceland?

We must allow ourselves to be cucked by G-d, but it can be so enraging to accept the terms...

Antisemetic garbage. Esau will drink a bitter cup...

How was your day?

It's about protecting children from barbaric practices, Nothing about antisemitism.
I hope it spreads throughout the world desu, no more baby snipping.

I'm depressed because I cant be with my woman, and I have all these hindrances that I semi oppose on myself...im trying everyday to become better, to learn more, to improve my character...I feel excluded in my community because I'm "non-select" and I am embittered by my expierences with women and how they expect me to make a lot of money so they will date me...my fiancée is flakey and her parents are extremely overprotective even though she is 27 (I'm 25)...she is madly in love with me however...hopefully I will marry her this coming year....please pray to the G-d of the Hebrews for me (Mattyahu ben Sima)

G-d loves ritual circumcision

God's a perv, wanting to see all those snipped penises, fuckin pedo.
Didn't he also used to love having lambs sacrificed to him?
Did he just get bored of that or something?

Are you a real orthodox jew

seconding this question

yes

Shabbat Shalom!

r u?

Going to pass out, have to wake up early to serve G-d!

pass out? are you drinking?

no, I'm trying to induce others to rest

יהוה is gay :-DDD

no
(dubs)
based