Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 3653.jpg (1080x1247, 137K)

seems brety gay
I always found the idea of just slapping yourself full of random things stupid
altho I don't really like any tattoo that takes up the majority of your body honestly

I’d say that not everything you tattooed on yourself can possibly have much meaning for you.

I’d say you probably got a bunch of shit because you thought it looked cool, and fifty years from now you’ll look at it and think “I don’t even have stories behind these”

And don’t think I don’t see that sailor Jerry shirt. It’s obvious where you got your stupid ideas from. Maybe it’s time to quit drinking.

gay

Pretty good art

> It's gay.
t. Belgium and France.

Travel agency poster art, imho.

Sleeve tattoos are a great way to ensure that no one will ever see you're bodybuilding arm development.

>didn't laser his hair off before getting the tattoos

How do you fuck up this badly?

They look nice.

Attached: file.png (238x211, 53K)

Not all belgians are gay, just the french part.
The value of your skin is a construct. slap on whatever the fuck you feel like and don't be a meaningfag

Attached: 9bf7221ad31a31a0842480bbd8d40ec2.jpg (850x1276, 685K)

Those are genuinely scary tattoos.

I agree with this guy.

Attached: 111.jpg (997x907, 327K)

Not all constructs are bad
Most of them I'd say were "constructed" for a reason anyway

Some fags are treating their skin like a shitty tshirt and you can instantly tell "PLEB" as if it's written on their forehead

Meh, I like some tattoos. But that just seems like overdoing it
But that's just me

Are these old school traditional American tattoos right? I like that pinup girl motif!

I like the style, and color, but I would not get any tattoo, myself.

Honestly does it even matter? Either you tell people it's supposed to have meaning. Or you tell people it's supposed to be meaningless. Both are just sides of the same coin, you're trying to force yourself into other people's personal business through some rethoric moralfaggotry. Just let people decide for themselves what they want, mate

Attached: 1500886544693.jpg (1000x700, 83K)

Isn't tattooing a red cross a violation of the Geneva Convention?

Not really a fan of randomly scattered tattoos, full sleeves look much better to me

Why is it so lowly centered? Looks odd not more center of the chest.

Repetitive.

tattoos are cool but nowadays it seems like people get them not because they want tattoos but rather because they don't want to be a person without tattoos

High-level tattoo parlors have a license to apply skin numbing agent first. Then the hair needle penetrates skin less than a half millimeter.

Or why do you think some pussy ass weakling can have sleeves, or even a jacket in no time.

I got a tattoo at 19. I don't regret it but I don't have strong feelings about it at all really. As tattoos you get young and without much thought go it is pretty good, but if I was going to get one now I would be much more patient and wait to find the perfect artist

Tattoos are ugly as fuck.

>wait to find the perfect artist
I think the major issue why tattoos finally do not meet expectations is just the fact that 2D pics are wrapped on a human body. People are just watching drawings on a flat screen or paper and can't therefore have a clue how it eventually looks like on a body shape made of flexible compound curves. Like those too large tattoos about a celeb's face which just wrap around a skinny arm. Well he wanted it.

every tattoo i have has meaning
the one on my right calf is a drawing my nephew did. he was murdered by his scumbag dad who tried to use his ptsd from serving as an excuse
the one on my right shoulder blade i got to represent a philosophy i try to live by
the one on my left ribs i got for my friend who died
the addition i got to that one is for his mom who died of grief
the one on my right forearm is for the amends i’m too afraid to make to all the people i hurt when i was really heavy into drugs and alcohol
the one on my left forearm is for a person belief system

you think some "pussy ass weakling" is going to pay top dollar for a high-level tattoo artist?

who are you even trying to defend here, I don't get it

The only tattoos I like are that jap anons who has anime tattoos.

>you think some "pussy ass weakling" is going to pay top dollar for a high-level tattoo artist?
Dude, those ones are exactly their main customer base. And I'm not defending anyone here.

Tatoos are nice but only if you don't try to make a christmas tree out of yourself
I wanted to get one but i don't have a story to base it on

Attached: 1508535741443.png (225x225, 7K)

Finally someone who gets it. I'm getting a tattoo of my dead brother's drawing