Fuck Q user

Q IS a larping piece of shit. do not believe anything he posts here....

Ive been in one of there discord servers....all of them sound like middle aged fat slobes with nothing better to do but worship Q like a god and just wait like love sick puppies for any new Q posts. On top of that they censor shit in there discord server. I got threatened with a ban for dropping a single F bomb. what a fucking joke.

Attached: leadq.jpg (744x486, 117K)

yeah you're right, better thread here

I predicted this.

its A.I. you fucking retarded bullshit niggers.

>i just got banned from Q discord so here's why he's a larp
go away

Fuck Q

Q IS TRUE

Hope you get perma here too ..

Q-user is a dirty nigger

Q predicted this

Q is a boomer who listens to too much Mark Levin and found out about a thing called a Q clearance. When Q use to larp here, I would always ask him things that only people who have actually been through the clearance process would know. He didn't answer basic questions and doesn't know anything about security clearances work. Q is a larp.

Actually im still in the discord you dumb fuck read what i said carefullly before you post and make yourself look stupid.

why should anyone listen to you?
you spell like a 5th grader

What is one concrete thing this nigger has come thorough on?

Attached: 1523860114108.jpg (480x640, 111K)

Why should anyone listen to you when all you do is jump in threads and start arguements with OP because your to damn stupid to actually debate the topic of the thread like civilized person...people like you need to fuck off from Jow Forums...you are fucking toxic.

go to sleep jew. tomorrow will be anuda shoah

I don't really care if he's real or not and neither should you. Q has managed to bring a large number of autists together and focus on specific things. Organized autists with a little leadership isn't a bad thing. Q is even stated he's saving the Jews for last. Join the party.

i think Q glows in the dark. i think his division got shut down larping to hard is a work hazard. some one stole something and lets just say that attracts attention. his patriots day was probably tied to the theft of explosives

Right, as if Mark Levin would ever speak out against our greatest ally.

Where does Q currently post?

Butthurt Babyburger

Hi I am Q and OP is not a fag.

There is a military intelligence operation ongoing
You can believe it or not
But it is happening
Have a blessed day

want to elaborate bro?

STOP REPLYING TO OBVIOUS SLIDE THREADS YOU MORONS

>Those digits

checked

theres also a ss society operation ging on

Attached: chrome_2018-04-10_09-34-38.png (355x563, 523K)

>Q is lying because his followers don't like me

You are a retard

>4/20
>Hitler

Hitler confirms Q, fuck off kike shills.

There is something happening right now
You dont have to believe it

Its always been there pay attention

Log of shit

You're probably butthurt, but nothing in your gay little rant outweighs the compelling evidence that Q is real and straight.

Q Team is a marketing tool by the Trump admin to keep his base stoked for the midterms and beyond.