It's been 12 years

It's been 12 years...

Attached: Mitchellhenderson.jpg (350x416, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFjU8bZR19A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a hero

feels like a lot longer since he an heroed

Kill youself! You weak swedish cuck

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

An hero for sure

The real an hero

an hero

i am not familiar with this. Story ?

who is this?

Fuck off newfag

An hero alwayz and 4evar

prove you are not a newfag

Do they still award the golden iPod?

tell the story fag

rip young white man. you continue to be an hero to us all

Fuck faggots and lurk more.

I bet you can’t even triforce

Would a newfag have one of these?

Attached: 0612a1e_0063e1.jpg (1200x1052, 140K)

Oldfags don't triforce.

its fine i clicked on the image and searched through google so this was the birth of the an hero phrase ? all because of a misspelling
kek

AND WE CAN BE AN HEROES
JUST FOR ONE DAY

ive wasted over a decade browsing this shitty site...

Attached: 1272015998794.jpg (155x202, 17K)

>ive been here for like a decade and a half almost
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1521593252081.jpg (676x1410, 115K)

Anyone who mocks a child dying is a dick

oh shit you got me there forgive me old one

Hello newfag

lol fuck off moralfag. Death can be funny.

the original an hero
>an hero
>a.h.
>???

Where do you think you are?
>>>/reddit/

Attached: 1521361188885.jpg (960x953, 65K)

>papa what does an hero mean
>well little timmy, it all started when a young boy lost his ipod
>papa what's an ipod

The penisbox was always a dumb meme.

> well it's sort of like a record player

Is that the ipod kid?

An a real hero
An a real human bean

haha oh shit, thought these bad boys only existed in my town

Attached: fingerlåda.jpg (320x274, 18K)

lurk moar

Jow Forums had a Guro board.
There was a Furry board for a week in the early days. Everyone who posted on it was banned. Yes, Furries were arrogant attention whores from the beginning. The Peoples Champions, Redguards, Crescent Fresh, MGS theme, 4 more years, PuddiPudi, BRB Soup, shoe on head, Bring Back Snacks, Cockmongler, Happy negro, 15 pages of Desu, /new/. This is a sandwich, Double Nigger, CP floods, Ron Paul. Shii doxxing Cracky. Boxxy. Queen of /b/ wars. Moot doesn't show in the park.
I've wasted my life on this shit hole.
Remember, you are here for ever.

Mods need to ban everyone in this thread who is unaware of this incident
also I can't believe I still use this website, though in the time since I've started the rest of the internet became absolute dogshit so I guess I'm stuck here

i see you have been through it all you are truly a veteran i salute you sir tell me what was the great war between longcat and tacgnol like ? i'm sorry if i triggered any ptsd episode by mentioning that awful war

kys

A N H E R O

Hey guys I found this ipod, you interested?

>all these fucking the_donald newfags
ITTY BITTY BABY, ITTY BITTY BOAT.

What the fuck are these?

>2018
>owning an ipod

People these days seem to think we are some sort of Internet vigilante group, That couldn't be further from the truth. We are the little voice in the back of your head that wants to fuck your hot sixteen year old daughter. We are the father who beats his six year old child simply because he spilled his beer. We are every chef that's ever spit in some random person's food for the hell of it. We are the pyromaniac who burns down the homeless shelter for shits and giggles. We are the person who rapes the same girl twice. We are that feeling you get when you beat your pets; and enjoy it. We see some guy hang himself live, we laugh. A wrestler kills his family, we laugh. Some maladjusted Asian shoots up his university, we laugh. Fifty-thousand die in North Korea, we laugh. AIDS ravages a continent, we laugh. An Austrian man locks his daughter in his basement for 24 years and fathers 8 children with her, we laugh. A religion invented by a psychotic writer swindles countless gullible fucktards out of their cash, we laugh, and then go kick his religion's ass just for the hell of it. We aren't some vigilante group righting wrongs. We aren't your friends, your buddies or your saviors. Your feelings mean nothing to us. We are human nature unencumbered by pointless ethics, foolish moralities or arbitrary laws and restrictions. We are every dark impulse you have; unrestrained and fully realized. We are what deep down, you wish you were. We exist as a means for instant gratification, purely at our own whim. We have no culture, we have no laws, written or otherwise. We are an autonomous collective, each an insignificant part of a whole. You cannot assimilate us, we do not change. You cannot defeat us, we do not exist. You cannot infiltrate us, we know our own. We do not sleep, we do not eat and we do not feel remorse. We will tear you apart from outside and in, we have all the time in the world.

pedo-boxes

I don't habeeb it

>war
tacgnol was a shit meme by today's standards, nobody was seriously on tacgnol's side

newfag alert

this is now guess your luck thread

godly luck get

You operate under the delusion that we will someday be outdated, that we might even see the light. You are irrevocably wrong. You are not special, you are not unique and you aren't crusaders for justice. You're a blend of college age faggots who think that they can do some sort of good, and who are desperate to belong, to have attention. You have accomplished nothing, and you will fall. Enjoy your AIDS, faggots.

I came here when boxxy vor big here. Think it must be over 10 years. Was more of a lurker though and had long phases of absence whenever my I enjoyed my life and wasnt depressed kek

also a little known fact,

the term "we do not forgive, we do not forget"
strictly applies to jews

Attached: 1401934611638.jpg (600x791, 81K)

kill yourself newfag

I think I still have those pics saved on a USB. Caturday was actually great back when. Before I can has cheeseburger went from meme to exploitation.
It's already Saturday here. POST SOME FUCKING CATS!
Lurkmoar!

youtube.com/watch?v=RFjU8bZR19A

We've not yet seen real 'anheros' until we see the White Kamikaze. He knows he's fugged, so he's going to do the overpopulated planet a favor.

Attached: longcat[1].jpg (600x1085, 74K)

>le oldfag is mad
lel

Edgy

Jesus Christ the fucking cringe. Never change cuckchan.

Attached: 1323186616723.jpg (496x447, 70K)

What about kittens. All I can find is a folder with kittens.

Attached: free kittens.jpg (900x900, 198K)

Don't worry lads. We found his successor.

Attached: images.jpg (318x158, 9K)

>we are anomalous
>we are a region
>forgive and forget
>expecto patronum

Thank you anons. I'm enjoying the nostalgia.

Attached: Instagram-2fb0e3.png (500x522, 159K)

I remember that thread! Chuckling hard.

He was an hero...

Can someone please kill every faggot that replied seriously to this copypasta.

Attached: 1524168063654.jpg (478x516, 20K)

I stole his ipod

Attached: 1456194807766.jpg (340x372, 69K)

well at least the mods were kind enough to not delete the thread

Darkie mods movin the thread cause it was upsetting too many boomers.

Well, I need to find a home for them. They were skeered and hiding under the seat in my boat. The mom is really skeered tho

Attached: wild cat.jpg (375x500, 114K)

Jow Forums shitters are not welcome on this board
please go larp somewhere else

its not our fault we were moved by the mods

yes it is

>>/gaschambers/
might be the board for you schlomo

no it really is not

And now in 2018 I fucking hate Apple products, I have one Iphone 7 taking dust. I don't want an ishit wathever not even for free.

tfw you try to reply to a comment and it won't load the pop-up 'CommentScreen', so you F5 and it still doesn't work, then you wonder if the thread got 'anheroed', but then you go to the bottom of the thread and realize that it has been moved to Jow Forums as opposed to geting v&'d by a 4chaim maude

Attached: retard404.jpg (392x400, 23K)

kek

why has the thread died all of a sudden ? no one is saying anything

anyone got the screencap??

Welcome to Jow Forums

Because Jow Forums shit must stay in Jow Forums or if it's not Jow Forums related stuff mods should delete it. I don't care if it's a thread of a meme from 2006, we don't want imported crap from other boards. Imported shit feels like spam 24/7 and repels OC producers out of the board.

Attached: IMG_20180415_172709.jpg (396x811, 51K)

ok fair enough this thread was fun whilst it lasted

while

>Because Jow Forums shit must stay in Jow Forums or if it's not Jow Forums related stuff mods should delete it.
>Imported shit feels like spam 24/7 and repels OC producers out of the board.
This is funny because Jow Forums was made to be Jow Forums's trash can.

quote who

Attached: Christmas-meme-1.jpg (700x550, 236K)

Do you know redpilled haircuts?