Do Asians have low testosterone?

Why are there so many asian manlets with small frames?

They need to start hitting the gym, eating and not dress like idiots

Attached: giga.png (820x870, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/j.1939-4640.1998.tb02015.x
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4opwPGXy5Mo
journals.tubitak.gov.tr/medical/abstract.htm?id=10560
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306452217305365
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its because of their diet of onions

The gyms at every halfway-decent university tend to be filled with Asians, man. My school is probably 40% Asian, and in the gym they're like 60%. It's unreal.

well at least theyre self improving

i have no respect for the incel and fob looking asian dudes who hog the squat rack and deadlift platforms taking long rest periods just to do one rep

traditional east asian diet is high in carbs and veggies and low in protein. Its the limitation of the asian diet, it lets you live pretty long but you don’t make gains.
its also why people from North China are taller than their Southern countrymen, Northerns love red meat and plenty of it. Thry have a more balanced diet and usually grow taller too.

i think it's the diet plus many asians neglect any form of exercise'

Asian culture is generally male dominated. Men gain attractiveness traditionally by having good jobs and lots of money. Under such a system there's little need to develop a physical culture.

the classical preference is to be lean with some musculature. its considered elegant and the “gentlemanly (non-fedora)”. overly obsessed with physique and your body is viewed to be the mark of a low class laborer. Things are changing now that middle class Chinese have a taste for Western products and ideals. bodybuilding is a growing industry in China.

Who cares?
As long as they keep making my chicken spicy and pumping out cute obedient daughters they can be as low T as possible FAIGAF

Even the tall (non manlet) ones lol. I know in atlanta, the koreans (im korean) that aren't short are all either beta skinny fucks or rice eating panda fucks with bowlcuts

I feel like outside of parts of california and gyms where there's a lot of changs/changlets and muscular asians, asians in the U.S are beta as hell.

How dare they train for strength. If you need the rack, how about asking to work in

diet plus a different sense of aesthetics than us

So that's how my dad got an attractive wife

When you have to study all day you don’t have that much time to get Jow Forums. Also asian moms are gain goblins, at least for me

Some countries like Korea are obsessive about their appearance, and there are a lot of bodybuilders from there. Other countries like China are more focused on Olympic weightlifting.

they all still look skinny or fat despite training for "strength"

Attached: cuck1.jpg (320x267, 22K)

The gym "get aesthetic" culture is rising in Asia in general. I was in Indonesia, and there were quite a few ripped and jacked dudes at the gym I went to. It was inside a mall

Nah, they just have different cultural values.

If asian dads started beating their kids with a belt in the minivan on the way home from peewee football for not catching a touchdown pass our NFL would be dominated by hypercompetent asians the way it's populated by hypercompetent black people now.

Whatever your parents are willing to physically or emotionally abuse you over, that's what defines your talents. Hence, asians are good at school, whites are either soft as fuck or good at school (often also we torture each other into social competence and ingroup norms) (or from a red state where they were raised the same way as blacks and therefore good at football), and black people are good at sports.

Outside of Europe, body building and weight lifting traditions outside of purely martial contexts were very rare until recently.

Excluding certain indoeuropean cultures like Iran and parts of India.

Because a significant part of height is diet, and Asians are poor as fuck overall. New generations of Asians are getting big.

i'm asian and my dad was 5'11''. He married my mom who is 5'1''...

now I'm 5'6''. Im fucked height wise but at least i got other things going for me like my aesthetics

It's surprisingly common that the most low t guys are also getting an higher IQ from birth.
Despite what r9k told you, most STEM classes are filled with typical nerds, meaning skinnyfat or obese males who wearing glasses.

People who get best of two worlds like Lundgren are pretty much ucommon, it's either big frame and high t or high IQ and beta male.

That's just a national excuse of being generally lazy. The Greeks were also male dominated and working out was a part of their culture.

Fuck, even the Japanese themselves had that, Samurai were big in working out and were admired.

That's because 90% of the students are asians

Woke shit

Wtf

Yes, and?

THIS. the laborer part well put. Asia is a highly stratified society.

Asian boys make the best twinks. I'm currently fucking only asian bois and they are so submissive and hungry for my cock. Since they are very feminine they can easily crossdress and pound their boipussi with no remorse.

Keep doing/eating whatever the hell you do asians. I'll enjoy your tight little butholes

>lazy
They're dumping their energy into mogging white bois in higher education and in their own countries no less. So much so that adcoms have to place a handicap so their incoming classes aren't 90% asian.

>test = height

fuck you're retarded cunt. look at any race they're all full of betas too.. alphas are fucking rare in real life, stop watching so many movies you dipshit. even for you fags who post too much Jow Forums black people shit here, yes black people have normal average people too.. why don't we see them? because they're not fucking multi-million dollar athletes that anyone gives a fuck about. Look at bruce lee, jackie chan, donnie yen.. literally any samurai warrior or asian that dominates pride/ufc. look at buakaw or saenchai, they're fucking jacked and would fucking rape your whole bloodline by moving their pinky finger. White people have alphas too, black people do, hispanics, pacific islanders etc. but for the most part 90% of us are just normal people with normal traits and there's nothing wrong with that granted you're willing to work your way to alpha status.

As an azn, yes, my genes are naturally bad for gaining muscle. However, I also have good IQ genes which allow me to counteract this by optimizing my supplements, diet and lifestyle for muscle gain.

>Despite what r9k told you
Why would anyone believe what r9k says

they have sóý in every meal. any further questions? no? kkbye

asian guys can cross dress because they lack dimorphic features like facial or body hair or masculine facial features, big head compared to frame size regardless of muscle size and if theyre SEA, they have long ass legs

Stop falling back on the diet excuse every time. The reason why your face looks like a Mongoloid's is because of genetics. Same reason for hormones.

>Adult Asian men also have smaller testicles than European and Hispanic men, average testicle weight is about 33% lower in Asians than in Caucasians. Estimated daily sperm production in Chinese men is also less than half of that estimated for Hispanic and Caucasian men, according to the same study.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/j.1939-4640.1998.tb02015.x

Easy to get an attractive wife when all of the male population is ugly.

Newsflash: the math nerd ain't sexy to nobody unless he looks like this Italian teacher.

Attached: 1533643292376.gif (765x433, 3.51M)

im imagining the muscular dude's face on the body of a sexy girl, and i've realized chads look like attractive women that are masculine

greeks are giga manlets if you didn't know

all southern europeans are

His thumb is deep inside that Asian guy's stink hole.

>samurai
.00001% of the population
rich fucks

>giga manlet

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4opwPGXy5Mo

and whites need to stop jerking off to BLACKED

I got this from reading about the Mongol invasions of China yesterday

Compared to the Jurched soldiers, the Mongols were much healthier and stronger. The Mongols consumed a steady diet of meat, milk, yogurt, and other dairy products, and they fought men who lived on gruel made from various grains. The grain diet of the peasant warriors stunted their bones, rotted their teeth, and left them weak and prone to disease. In contrast, the poorest Mongol soldier ate mostly protein, thereby giving him strong teeth and bones. Unlike the Jurched soldiers, who were dependent on a heavy carbohydrate diet, the Mongols could more easily go a day or two without food.

Makes sense when you big think about it

Asian people don't go to gyms because they think exercise and sports are primitive. They think because movies make jocks look dumb and because black people obsess over sports physical fitness is dumb. It's ironic because athletes actually have higher spatial IQs(which correlates heavily with mathematical ability).

journals.tubitak.gov.tr/medical/abstract.htm?id=10560
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306452217305365

>26 yo
>Face of someone in their mid 30's
Why do white people age like shit?