Antarctica RP - Ep 10

youtube.com/watch?v=LYQpJHmo8nE&

Attached: e15564e05690b62e3b23ad02456e3634.jpg (2560x1581, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
youtube.com/watch?v=TxRWQHCSmUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Wake up from this nightmare

>WAKE UP

pick it up where we left it

Attached: Rundown.png (1283x601, 73K)

>Follow price out of this hell

>i give her a james bond smile and stand up on my one leg.
"you gonna show me to my room or what?"
>if i didn't check her goods last thread, then do it this thread.

Attached: fa237836ec0be1ebbea876d7456e6d94.jpg (640x819, 78K)

>resume the flow of time in an act known as "waking up"

>Get in
"Where are we going, Helena™?

>wakes up in black polar bear

>You throw away the M141 BDM and holster your G3, trying to catch up with Sheperd's lead, you can still smell the smoke and the blood of those soldiers that you took out with the Rocket, you can start to hear the sound of cars and alarms everywhere, but you hold your consious tight. Sheperd keeps cleaning up the house and you do the same, both of you take out the rest of brave arume, the other part of arume left the main entrance, fearing that they could die.

>Soon after, you both leave that hell, and a van stops by in front of you, its like 10 metes away from you and Sheperd, soon after you see from the back of the van an armoured arume leaving, holdstering a Maschinengewehr 30, and starts to make make a signal for the others to leave, the rest of the arume leaving however, aren't armoured, but you can see that there's a lot of them, the armoured arume soon takes stance agaisn't both of the intruders and starts to take aim, the non-armoured are still leaving the van, giving some time for both of you to react.

'SHIT SHEPERD, TAKE COVER'

>Sheperd starts to take cover behind some boxes there are many, and they seem to hold a bunch of bullets, however it wont make the arume from stopping to come to your positions.

Attached: Hell.png (765x539, 12K)

>You already did indeed, checked her goods, however you do it again, she has a nice chest, you keep scanning the land until you get stopped by Typewriter arume which covers your eyes, they are pretty cold and she starts to whisper to you with a tone that sounds so cold that not even the snow compares to this, she seems to be slowly getting frostbitten

'When we get to a place i will make sure my typewriter's engravings will forever remain in your skull'

>Soon after the Yelling arume just shakes off her past emotions and soon after recovers her serious actitude, however there are some signs of those still remaining, remembering her of what happend

'O-of course! I mean, is not like if i wasn't going to do it anyways'

>The whispering arume just looks like if she already expected this to happend and soon after she enters to the house, the other two arume are called by the yelling arume to pick you up.

'You know, you sort of look like a Commie to me...'

>One of the two arume say while trying to take you to the house. The house seems pretty empty and damaged, but the aesthetics are still kept, some pictures and tables are intact and you can smell some food in the kitchen, there seems to be a stair in the living room which supposedly leads to the rooms.

>You recall your present life, and you are still standing still in front of a bunch of arume who are armed to the teeth, and there's an arume that stands out and yells at you for your uniform, you see next to you the dropkick arume and she just doesnt even seem to comfrontable with the shouting arume, she looks at you and gives you a 'You're on your own bucko'. The arume is still asking about where the fuck is your uniform.

>You soon, hop in with Mustafa and a doctor carrying him out you smell like shit, but so does the rest of the others aboard of the helicopter.

'Well, to the main base of course, we tend to keep ourselves grouped until we get new orders that we have to carry out, got any other question?

>Then, more medics appear to be entering to the helicopter, most of them carrying injured arume they seem to be having bullet injuries, others having missing fingers or missing limbs, you can hear the grunts of the other arume aboard of the Helicopter and the pant of the medics trying to keep the injured alive. Soon after the helicopter takes off and you can hear something like a radio

'This is Zippers 1-1, hitting you up with fresh music daily, today's request is Unfortunate son by Creedence Clearwater Revival'

>youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM Starts playing in the background and you see the mess that your comrades left behind, a lot of smoke and dead bodies cover the land and you can spot a building in where communist are leaving the building surrendering, but after some moving them around the soldiers execute the communist Helena just looks like if it was usual shit.

>Unload my magazine on the unarmored arume getting out of the van
>Quickly jump behind some boxes
''So what's the plan now genius?''

"ah yes my uniform, the uniform that isn't suitable for this weather, the one that I quickly had to swap out of after the crash. that uniform, the one that I would be frozen if I was wearing."
>I stare for a single second
"because of how fucking retarded it would be to wear it in the fucking antartic, I left it at the crash site, after swapping out into my current, notably thicker clothing."

>Leave the kebab machete next to Mustafa.
"Yes. What am i expected to do on the job and how common is that?
>Gesticulate towards the general area

>my james bond smile slowly fades as the typewriter girl threatens me. but i know that she will soon succumb to my james bond charm so i start smiling again.

i respond to that arume taking me inside. "i swear to you i'm not... you can inspect me closer in my room later to night to confirm..."
>give her a james bond smirk

Attached: James-Bond-save-money-on-alcohol.jpg (1744x1227, 406K)

>Sneaks into the Antarctica base

>You start to unload the magazine with precision to the armoured arume, this however doesn't seem to affect her, and soon after she calmly starts to shoot at your position, but with some timing and luck you leave that clusterfuck without an injury, however you can see in Price's eyes that he's not having a good time with this situacion, but he keeps himself, briefly calm and answers your question when he takes a look at the van.

'See that Van over there?'

>He points at it, it doesn't seem to represent anything when you briefly look at it, but then he talks again

'We're gonna blow it up, i'll cover your Twel've while you find a way to blown that thing to ash'

>He waits for your signal, however the non-armoured arume left the van, most of them bare rifles and no armour, they seem to be taken to a rush after the alarms went off and you can hear one of them shouting

'LOWER YOUR WEAPONS AND WE WILL GUARANTEE YOUR SECURITY'

>The Armoured arume holds her ground and waits for further orders, at closer inspection she doesn't seem to be used to the armour, sometimes she has to check if everything is alright, and it looks like if she's trying not to be beaten up by a piece of metal. She seems to try her best, sort of.

>You try to say it with the most genuine tone ever, however the Yelling arume stops your well made excuse, and yells at you one more time, she doesn't seem to be buying your shit.

'DO YOU WANT ME TO BELIVE THAT MAGGOT? YOU JUST LOST A VALUABLE PIECE OF SUIT THAT MARKED THE BEGGINIGN OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY AIR FORCES, AND NOW BY ALL MEANS YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE EQUIPTMENT THAT YOU LOST WHICH MEANS THAT YOU WILL LIVE FOR 150 YEARS WHICH IS THE TOTAL TIME OF YEARS FOR A MAGGOT LIKE YOU TO PAY FOR AN UNIFORM AND A PLANE'

>The Dropkick arume just briefly looks at you and tries to say something but she's just out of words, she doesnt even have to defend you but she still does it for some reason, after some minutes of silence by both sides she says something.

'Could we just pick him up to the main base instead of yelling at him?'

>She says with a romantic era tone, literally some soldiers of the platoon try to hold their laugh, she briefly winks at you and seems to be proud of what she said, which was literally nothing more that 15 words, and soon after the Yelling arume places a smirk that not even the devil could make

'REQUEST ACCEPTED. DISMISSED'

>Soon after the command of the Yelling arume, you hear the footsteps of several soldiers that made part of the platoon that start to leave the place, and everything seems to turn slowly back to normal, the dropkick arume just sighs, she looks at what just happend in relief.

'S&D, Sabotage, Black Propaganda, Strategic Recon, POW Rescue...'

>You place the machete next to your friend mustafa, he briefly smiles and closes his eyes, taking some rest. The helicopter soon lands in what seems to be in the main base and you are greeted by an arume with an eyepatch in her left eye, she seemed to be waiting for Helena.

'You know, usual shit.'

>Helena leaves the Helicopter, and so does most of the medics and injured men, the base seems to be mostly made out of tents and a main big structure who seems to be the main base, most of the medics go to the big structure and so mustafa does mustafa, who is being carried by a medic. The eyepatch arume starts talking to Helena

'Helena! You look like hammered shit.'

>She says with a friendly voice, they seem to be confromtable talking to each other. Soon after she notices a new face in the helicopter, however Helena answers.

'Looks dont matter in this place. This is Antarctica baby.'

'You're right, who's that guy on the Helicopter?

>She doesn't seem to doubt who's side you are however she still asks, she seems to be cautious about these kind of things.

'You know, the usual guy who saves our master agent life'

>The typewriter however doesn't seem to look angry, but you still hold your James bond smile and keep the flow calmly responding to the arume who is carrying you, she understands what you meant

'Suuuure. You humans cannot control yourselves'

>She says with a smuggy tone, they put you in a chair and one of the arume start bandaging your leg with holy bandages or thats what says the bag that contains them. Soon the Shouting arume talks to you.

'So, what are you doing here big guy?'

>She leaves your rifle that you left in the streets in a table next to you.

>you sneak in

>he starts sneaking around the base, ever watchful for intel about the point of the base itself and these mysterious all-female "Armue" that have descended upon this world

>wakes up again

"jesus fuck, three things wrong in one rant. the country I'm from, the lifespan of a person, and the fact I could just go pick it up..."
>I look at the arume I attempted to dropkick
"you think she'll calm down if I go pick the uniform up? the crash site should be nearby."

''Roger that Price''
>Look for anything i could use to explode the fucking van like a grenade lying around
>If i can't find anything,aim directly at the fuel tank and take the shot to make it go kaboom

>before the girl i flirted with leaves i check her goods real quick too

"the name's doe, john doe... i work for dell houston, and am collecting some parts for him... i'm gonna go by your base tomorrow and see what you guys have, and buy it off of you..."
>i look around the room
"nice place you got here."

Attached: 59dce794290ba3a206a60c6524f166fe.jpg (1163x1486, 1.47M)

"Usual? Just how much does this kind of shit happen?"
>Get off the helicopter and approach the unknown girl
"I'm Matías (™ according to helena) and I'm supposedly employed by Mustafa. What's your name, woman?"

>you start to search and you see a bunch of people that seem to be yelling to some boxes, you cant figure out, however who is behind them, but you can see a lot of arume in front of them, after some seconds you hear an explosion and the van and many arume are taken down by it and you see two men leaving their cover.

>The arume soon after leaves too, you can still hear her yelling in other floors. She has steel throat. The dropkick arume listens to your request and looks at you.
'Well, you could also get a new one, the main base holds some uniforms but i am not entirely sure if you can find one that resembles the airforce, and also our new orders are to take you to the main base. For now.'

>You try search for something useful, and you find a grenade, Price picks up the signal and tries to give you some time to throw the grenade, you throw it with precision and you make the van explode, you can see the armoured being in fire by the explosion and the unarmoured arume are all dead, Price leaves the cover and moves up.
'We gotta move Sheperd, i can hear the bastards sending another wave in no time!'
>You catch up with sheperd and both of you spot a car made in Colombia, it seems like a gift. You can see in the background move vans getting closer, some with turrets, ready to fire, Price notices this and quickly enters to the passanger seat, he breaks the window next to him and takes aim to the vans.
'MOVE IT SHEPERD DRIVE THIS DAMN THING'

>Goodsnotaviable.jpg
'Dell Houston... Heard that name, his father was a bastard. Claimed a lot of lives...'
>She says in a low tone but then notices your prescence
'I mean, i wouldn't call this a base, we're here to survive, that's all, but i guess that i did a good job keeping this place in these conditions'
>She sounds proud of what she just said.

'How usual? Well, you should ask yourself when we dont do these things'
>Says Helena, and the eyepatch arume smugs to Helena's answer
'I am Mary, Lieutenant Mary to be in military terms, i am in charge of this base. Sort of'
>She glances at Helena and briefly looks at you again
'Do you like Tours Matías?'

>Pic related

Attached: IMG_1928.jpg (313x470, 32K)

>He takes a couple of headshots at the Arumes still alive, before dragging one that looks the most alive back into cover, and pressing his gun up to her forehead in case she wakes up

"well not this place, that one base that's near here. although it is pretty nice here too."
>pulls out a cigarette and puts it in mouth

"i'll stay here tonight and let my leg heal. then i'll go there tomorrow on business... got any spare rooms? i don't mind sharing..."
>staaaaaaaaaaaaaaare

Attached: Dr._No_-_Bond,_James_Bond.png (1208x723, 664K)

"how long would it take for the them to notice I'd be gone? and how long would it take the ship to the base to arrive? maybe I can get it before they try pick me up."
>I think
"screw it, gonna go grab that shit. at least I could use it to explain I'm not a fucking american."
>I jump through a window and run back to the plane.

>Focus on their appearance
"Sure, I don't want to end up walking around here without knowing where to go. Also, Do i have to call you madam or something like that?"

I come in and rape you all with my massive 20 inch horse cock

>cancels that and rapes you instead

>Teleports behind you
>Rapes you with 21 inch horse dildo
psssh nothin personnel kiwi

>I reverse it and cancel your cancel the rape you even harder

nice try fagt

Attached: mirror force.png (479x698, 624K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

>i trick you now because its actually not rape since i consent to it. then when you're done i actually rape you

try harder

Attached: TrapJammer.png (443x644, 653K)

>You turn on the radio and the car engine and you start to drive, youtube.com/watch?v=TxRWQHCSmUg starts to play in the radio.
>You start to floor the car, and soon the vans start to give chase too, you can see that the car is manual, but you can get used to it, you can see in the background what seems to be some soldiers lining up to where you both are heading and it seems like they are preparing to fire, you can see next to you Price shooting at the turrets while you drive, when Price gets finished with one and takes a look at the arume lining up the only thing you can hear from him out of all the bullets and cuban music is
'HIT IT SHEPERD, AND TAKE COVER'
>He soon tries to stay low as possible so he doesn't get shot by the incomining arume bullet storm

>You start to shoot the one's who are crawling for their lives out of the flames of the explosion that just happend, and soon you see an armoured arume trying to take off her armour, and dropping her machine gun, you quietly wait until she puts her guard down and you silently drag her with you behind a box, you can see that her body a bit warm and you put your gun in her forehead, she doesn't try to say anything beliving that she will die if she talks.

>You james bond your way and you put a cig on your mounth and you stare at her, she doesn't even know what are you trying to achieve with this but she just flows with it.
'I mean, we have a spare room for you and your friend, you both seem to be a nice couple.'
>You can see the Typewriter arume picking up her typewriter in the background.

>She just looks at a man who is going through insanity and when she notices that you are going to throw yourself she tries to stop you, however you already throwed yourself out of the tower.
'Hold on! You cannot just leave like that!
>She yells in the distance, and you start sprinting to the 'plane' which you try to search, but you do not find it.

Attached: 112000489.jpg (570x427, 99K)

>notnow.jpg
'Alright then, lets try to show you our little playground'
>She leads both of you to a military jeep and a soldier starts driving both of you through a lot of barracks and tents, you can see some soldiers marching and you go to where they are marching there
'This is the communications center and this is the medic's station...'
>You can hear an arume yelling
'INCOMING!'
>soon after you reach to an military airplane runway where supposedly an airplane should be landing right now explodes, without thinking Helena picks up the wheel and dodges both of you to safety, but the jeep soon rolls out after what happend, taking both of you out of it. You can see Mary on the ground and Helena getting up and so do you.
'Francisco™! Quick pick her up!'

"Now tell me, Arume, what is your kind? Why are you here? Give the answers straight and quietly, else you get it"
>He whispers in her ear, keeping the gun to her head

"well, I came this far, may as well see what I can find."
>search the plane for useful shit

"thank you, we'll go rest a little now, it's been a long day..."
i stand up and make my way to the typewriter girl.
but as i go to her i lean into the yelling girl's ear and say "i am, however not only exclusive to her..."
then i go see the type writer girl and say
"let's go and get some rest..."

Attached: Marnie-Taupe-Herringbone-Suit.jpg (1620x911, 296K)

"¡Puta la weá por la reconchetumare! *more generic chilean swearing*"
>Run towards her and lift her.

>implying

Attached: jinzo.jpg (308x450, 38K)

>you fell for my 2 layered trick, I actually knew that you enjoyed it and it wouldnt be rape and you were just waiting for me to get tired so you could rape me but I actually wanted you to do that all along thus completing my trap

Attached: humorous deception.png (1441x769, 39K)

>>implying
while we're at it, that would prevent mirror force from working anyway.

Attached: BlueEyesShiningDragon.png (481x699, 816K)

o shit... i've never met such a worthy opponent in a while.
>impressed

Attached: 1508473741890.gif (190x200, 1.16M)

>Stay low and hit the gas

>You quietly ask her all of those questions however, you do not see in her composture that she even knows what is going on, you can feel how she starts to think pretty hard, however it doesn't seem to lead to nowhere, but because she still has to answer you in some way or another she only says

'...I... don't know... I skipped History class alright? I needed the money...'

>After she tells you that you can feel no regrets on her words, soon, she starts to explain you why she skipped History class so you do not have the need to shoot her in the head, meanwhile you spot some vans pursuing a car, she still ignores her sorroundings and keeps explaining why is neccesary to skip History class in arume schools, after that it just escalates to her psicological beliefs and more shit she goes on for over an hour

'And that's why i am not guilty of skipping history class... Can you spare my life?'

>You keep looking around and you see something like a military air storage, you can see in the main entrance that there was a sort of explosion, the arume notices that you're being a bit quiet and she just hmptho's.jpg.

>You keep searching for your plane however the only useful thing that you can find is snow, but you do not give up, you still march towards where your memories can take you to the plane, and you reach to a city, some gunshots can be heard and some corpses can be found, you keep looking around for your plane however you find a fountain full of corpses and swarm of soldiers in front of it, but far away, they could spot you any second.
>The fountain can prove useful for hiding, the houses that are nearby are also useful, but you can see in the corner of your eye some snipers that are inside of the houses, however they haven't noticed your prescence yet, but they can in no time if you stay where you are, the soldiers seem way more different than your usual US Soldiers and they look pretty serious.

Attached: 2fd0b20f805a0e49977b32c44f322d35.jpg (1231x910, 218K)

>You say that to the yelling arume and she just looks at you thinking that you meant that you would not exclusevly protect only her from danger, and also as if it showed some type of respect over her protective nature, her eyes look happy and she tries to sound a bit intelligent too and tries answers you
'Same!'
>The typewriter arume notices this and she just looks at you like if you just bombed Berlin in WW2, she soon puts her finger in your lips when you try to say a word.
'Shhhh... I know, I know... I also too, want to get married.'
>After that she carries you to the room that you both will share and she just places her typewriter in a table that is found inside of the room, each letter that she types is a pain to hear, but she seems to be inspired in writing something.

>You start to swear in Chilean and you start to see some communist airplanes over the area bombing the place, you can hear the pain of some soldiers in the background and medics seem to not be nearby, Helena heads towards a underground trench, there are other soldiers too, going to the trenches some are trying to go to different places and you can see some helicopters over the area being destroyed too, you pick up Mary, in closer inspection Mary isn't injured, but she seems concussed in the jeep crash, soon after Helena tells you
'Pick her up over here! We ain't got too much time to sugarcoat the others!'
>You taker there and you can hear Mary telling you to place you down, you can hear communist voices not so far away from your position however, by how it sounds the arume that are in your side are defending the place, but it seems they will need more support. You put down Mary and she nods at you and soon after she M16A1 heading towards where the battle is taking place.

>You follow the instructions of Price and you floor it, while staying low, the bullets start to break the windows and you can feel the shards touching all over your body, however when both of you feel like you ran over something you stay up again, and Price breaks the remainings of the front window and after that you can see a cliff, it might see like a dead end but you do not give up and so does Price, you floor it to the limit and you reach to the other side, the other vans stop after they notice the cliff and you and Price get to safety.
'Good to know that you still know how to clean your laundary Sheperd.'
>He chuckles a bit and then pulls out a cigar, and smokes it.

-------------------------------------
Bread n' end

>>>implying
i dont know, i guess jinzo?
I only know/care about the OG cards from gen1 yu gi oh
Im sure theres thousands of xyz/synchro etc cards that can get rid of it or just not be affected by it because Nu-Gi-Oh cards are just retardedly self insert "oc pls dont steal"-tier OP

Attached: raigeki.png (477x700, 598K)

>>>>implying
if you read the card text, it states that I can negate effects targeting the card.
which means your raigeki fails.
also, shining dragon was from the pyramid of light movie.

>>>>>implying
blue eyes shining dragon can negate effects that target it, raigeki doesnt target it, it effects all opponents monsters ALL opposing monsters

also I know, I got shining dragon, pyramid of light and watapon when I went to that movie as a kid

>>>>>>implying
fair move, but you forget about the most OG card of OG cards.

Attached: Monster reborn.jpg (308x450, 36K)

>He shoots her directly through the skull without a word and drags her over to the rest of the dead Arumes. Then he moves to the air storage, hiding under a cardboard box and listening

>>>>>>>implying

Attached: call of darkness.png (300x435, 293K)