What do you do for fun, Jow Forums?

What do you do for fun, Jow Forums?

Attached: 563473733.gif (500x308, 697K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8iBBJE_MZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FURIOUS MASTURBATION AND COCAINE

I'm getting paranoia from all those questions.

i dont have fun

Draw, go on Bant, play lots-o-vidya

I browse Jow Forums and play video games and listen to music sometimes

We already knew you were

play vidya
specifically yakuza currently

Boy do I have a video for you
youtube.com/watch?v=p8iBBJE_MZ0

Try to not think about merciless oblivion.

Attached: 1521057793242.jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

That doesn't seem very healthy user, I hope you make it up by at least consuming a lot of low carb vegetables, nuts, and berries along with enough water to stay hydrated.

Attached: Funco worry and concern.gif (400x446, 803K)

Vidya games, dog, Internet.
I will pick up new hobbies eventually

Staying hydrated is very important. One shouldn't underestimate liquid.

Read, watch movies, play videogames

What are you planning to read/watch/play?

What do you do?

Right now I've been playing TF2, Smite, Ni No Kuni 2, and Sea of Thieves. TF2 is the only one I take a little seriously though.

I've got 3 books coming, 1 bought today and 2 from the library:
Christ's Samurai: The True Story of the Shimabara Rebellion,
The war that made America : a short history of the French and Indian War, and
Founding rivals : Madison vs. Monroe, the Bill of Rights, and the election that saved a nation

Earlier this week I've watched Liar Liar, Short Peace, Nightcrawler, The Petrified Forest, The Towering Inferno, Scanners, and a few others. I have hundreds I intend to watch so it's usually just whatever I fancy at the time, I have no idea what'll be next

Damn, that's sounds pretty good, especially the book part. Glad to know Jow Forums likes reading!

Not sure yet. Probably going to meet a couple if friends, definitely study a lot (deadlines are coming) and read something good.

Thanks! I haven't been reading as much this year as I have been in the past few years, unfortunately. Lots of stress from these stupid cats waking me up early and bothering me throughout the day, among other things. But I'm getting back into it =)

That sounds fine. I’d read more but the internet distracts me

Attached: BC456796-DC13-4EEE-98A7-BAD93A40DD9B.jpg (1512x922, 158K)

Don't be mad at kots, user. They are fine creatures, filling you life with joy ;)

Attached: 45747846848.png (540x342, 133K)

Post on bant
>based /sip/ poster

I try to make a video game from scratch.

What genre, platformer?

MMORPG similar to osrs. I guess I'm more interested in figuring how game engines work rather than making a game.

>vegetables, nuts, and berries
Unironically none of the foods you listed are a part of my current diet. Yet somehow I stay thin.

Well
I do drink water
Somtimes though

Sounds neato. I could have sworn I heard someone here a long time ago say they were going to make a vudya gaem

Sometimes, but other times they're annoying little fucks :(

Your metabolism is gonna turn on you one day as you get older user and then you'll be shit out of luck for your health.

>Somtimes
That's probably not enough then.

Attached: banana.jpg (1024x1024, 363K)

Not avatarfag as some cancerous she cartoon character enjoy your ban

Lucky. I live a 5 min bike ride from the local library, but the recent hurricane season rekt it.

I like to hang at home with friends or go out to eat / shop. But on my own time, I listen to music or browse the interwebs (Jow Forums, wikipedia, youtube). If I have enough time, I make music or abstract-paint. All of this is apart from my 7-5PM student life / studying