Has Jow Forums ever been assaulted by a woman before?

has Jow Forums ever been assaulted by a woman before?

Attached: 1514467493317.png (886x466, 164K)

Only verbally and emotionally

One of my mothers retarded fatass ogre friends saw me at the bar and decided to introduce herself to my table as my friend while hugging and groping me. Fuck I hate old sluts they should all be gassed

Attached: 1533182373349.jpg (1080x707, 155K)

>middle school auditorium
>say something stupid
>girl who is also friend punches me in the shoulder
>I hit back
>"bitch"
>she starts crying
>10+ years later, look her up on facebook
>she is a lesbian
I tend to have that effect on people.

Chirst fat chicks with high fashion makeup look like ursula from little mermaid

Been groped before but I hated myself at the time so I actually felt a sense of pride over it, I couldn'y believe that a woman found me attractive enough to grope me. Actually assaulted? No

Always happens when you hug them when theyre drunk.
If they want to kiss you, they dont let go and they like latch onto you its fucking weird

I had my ass grabbed at a water fountain in high school waiting for PE to start, but I have no idea if it was a male or female who grabbed it. Most likely a man.

I don't do anything outside of my apartment without wearing thick pants and a hoodie but once every month or two I'll go out with some people I know from class and every single time a girl full on open-palm smacks my ass. I don't ask for it, I don't do it back, I hate it.

girl from work snuck up behind me and grabbed my cock through my legs at an office party once. had a good go at it too, about 10-15 seconds rumaging around down there
I turned around and fistbumped her lmao

yes I date a girl with BPD once. Don't ever do it.

my ex wife raped me...shes a cop so she tends to be aggressive....one day i was tired and pissed off and she wanted sex... i refused...she got on top and started wrestling me....i was so tired i just gave up and let her do her thing to me.....

truth is ive given it to her when she didnt want it as well so were both guilty

ITT: Boomer gets raped.......... by cop wife

Ive been groped and technically raped. It wasnt super emotionally damaging or anything, i never think about it and i dont have a problem talking about it. So it feels weird to call it rape. Basically i was passed out drunk and a friend came in and raped me. It was weird after and we arnt friends anymore but i just dont really care i guess.

was it in uniform?

she is disgusting in both pictures

Can't stress this enough. My first girlfriend in high school had that shit. I didn't realize it at the time but it's been some years since then and all the evidence has made it clear. Every single day I'd get texts like "if you ever leave me I will kill myself." Not very fun. Also when we broke up she asked me if she could tell her future husband she was raped and that's why she "doesn't have a hymen anymore." I obviously called her a retard and said no but I'm just waiting for the day in the future when she posts about being raped online. Avoid brain-problem girls no matter how big their boobs are.

no we were naked in bed because we slept naked always i just wasnt in the mood

I seriously doubt guys can get raped by women. Sure, objectified, groped and all that, but actually force sex? C'mon.

There's a ceiling.

Yeah, one time I was really drunk and my wife was emasculating me in public so I started calling her all sorts of names. Pointing out how fat she was and how fucked she was when I leave. She ended up hitting me across the head. Then about ten minutes later in the car I was reliving the moment yelling at her and hit her right back like she did. She ended up with a black eye. Shit was fucked up. Somehow over a year later we are still together. That was the only time I've ever hit a woman.

I've been sexually assaulted by women numerous times. Women are the actual worst when it comes to sexual assault.

They’re actually the worst when it comes to everything, because we view them like children, we let them get away with more.

My best friend was raped. He was literally asleep standing up drunk at a party and a completely sober girl took him to a bedroom and basically used his blackout body to get herself off.

>tfw a lifeless body is better than you in bed

I'll admit I may have come into this w/ a fairly non-imaginative way of thinking how an unwilling male can be used for sex.

Aside from getting anally raped, of course. I guess, you could count being used to get off.

Met a girl through a party my senior year on Halloween, got drunk and fucked her that night, it was honestly the greatest sex I have ever had only because I have fucked one other girl before.
Next day got warned by a friend that she is completely insane and got lucky that I fucked her drunk, but he said that I should get out while I can.
Me being a dude and thinking shes hot, I ignored him and texted this girl.
She told me I should come over later that night and hangout at her grandmas (her parents had a divorce recently at the time)
I go over and hop through her window
Fast forwward
We are talking and I was thinking she invited me over because she wanted to have sex, I was wrong, she just wanted to talk and told me she wanted to have a relationship
At that moment her grandma walks in through the front door, so this girl freaks out and tells me to get in the closet and her grandma comes in and starts talking to her about her parents and shit.
She leaves and goes to bed
I come out and say, "I should go"
she says wait one second and goes top the front door to turn on the alarm system and tells me I can't leave until I "fuck her brains out"
I was super freaked out by this and tell her I need to leave for a family emergency
She locks the window and threatens to call the police saying that i would be an intruder unless I
fuck her.
So she says I have to eat her out as she sits on my face
after I now have my pants off and as I am fucking her, I put all my clothes by her door to her room and when I had the chance
I pulled out, grabbed my shit, and darted out of the door, activating the alarm, and getting into my car to get out.
Later went to friends to tell them to story only to hear either laughing and "I told you she was crazy"
In a way I felt raped, but at the same time I originally came over to fuck her
I was just so uncomfortable during the whole thing and felt as if I was going to gag and throw up.

Mate I'm no feminist or anything but if a sober person fucks a completely blacked out person (without consent), that's rape.

>I've been sexually assaulted by women numerous times. Women are the actual worst when it comes to sexual assault.

You seriously need to get raped by a man. Just pinned down and fully Kink.com. I mean, Jesus.

Never did a post/story on here before.

my friends mom was a trainer kickboxer and was single most of her adult life. SHe was that "cool mom" that let us drink at her place. One night we were in her room and laughing/joking. Next thing I know I was lying next to her chatting away in the dark to my friends and she started to move under the sheets slowly. THen she pulled out my cock and sucked it. I was underage at the time so basically she raped me. Not gonna lie, I enjoyed it so fuckin much and it wasn't the only time we hooked up. But yeah, i was raped by an older woman when I was 16

>this will never happen to me

So true. If I hadn't let her get away with that shit for so long it wouldn't have come to a head like that in the worst way,

Wouldn't that be crazy if that happened haha

Unreal how many people refuse to acknowledge how often this happens. When I was 13 I was at a music festival, hanging out with my friends and one of their mothers. The mom was smoking weed basically all day and we just ignored it. Then at night everyone went to go get food while I was in the bathroom so I came back to where the group was and it was just the mom. I asked here where they went and she said they all went back to the campsite and that I should follow her. We got back and she told me to follow her into her tent and she undressed and made me finger her then tried to suck off my terrified flaccid 13 year old dick. Only ever told that story to Jow Forums.

honestly scarred me, heard she did it to another guy, actually saw and talked to this guy at a New Years party and we actually shared a laugh about it.
I wouldn't say I was raped, but I was just so uncomfortable in the way of I had the mood, but then I just got scared

you punched all the straight out of her

nah, I get it. It's just it takes a bit of ingenuity for one to imagine a guy getting raped, so it's not like an scenario that easily comes to mind.

I get that unwarranted advances by someone you don't want to be intimate with can be common, but I haven't had that experience w/ women. Rape, I mean. Nor have I ever had that fear of getting assaulted. It's a different experience altogether.

And a lot of people here equivocate emotional abuse and manipulation with rape. Although so do feminists, but do we really need to equivocate these things for them to matter?

based
>bad breakup with high school gf
>look her up 5 years later
>lesbian
/devilish/

In high school I was autistic about never being late or missing class so I usually got to class super early. My teacher left her door open even when she wasn't there in the morning so that I could come in and sit down for like 20-30 minutes by myself before class started. A black girl who had a crush on me noticed that I always early and usually alone for a while, so she started to come in early too. When we were alone in the room she would walk over to me, sit on my lap, close her eyes, and lay back into my chest. Almost never said a word, and I didn't say anything either because I was petrified with autism. This happened every day for like 6 months. I would silently sit there frozen every morning with this girl on my lap. My teacher saw her do it a bunch of times but didn't care, she probably assumed we were dating or something.

It wasn't assault at all, I was fine with it aside from how nervous it made me. But going by equal standards if I had done that to some vulnerable autistic teenage girl in my class it would absolutely be considered assault.

Attached: 1509946887473.jpg (3680x1848, 898K)

I mean i used to think that until i was raped when i was blackout drunk. She used me cause she was horny, without consent. I know it sounds all fun and games but not having control over the situation/your body while someone does something to you without your consent is really not a good feeling.

Not me, but a kid in my 8th grade class was annoying a girl that sat directly in front of him. She hit him hard enough to take the air out of his lungs and he never bothered her again. Not surprising, she was a class-A swimmer who went on to win many awards and medals later on.

finally an story that doesnt seem invented by a 12 yo virgin

This has happened to me a couple times. It sucks dude, i feel for you.

100% rape

Sort of I guess but I dunno. Girl I knew a few years ago really wanted me to tuck her. She cornered me in a bathroom at a party and was trying to take my pants off, kept reaching for my dick really aggressively.
I mean she had a stellar body and i knew she loved it in the ass bc she kept telling me at every opportunity how much she was a fan of it, but man her face looks like someone stomped out a fire with golf shoes, no shit. I managed to playfully (not tough) get us both out of the bathroom without incident. I dunno is that assault? If a guy did that you know he’d be castrated by the state.

If you get raped, you're not a real man. A real man is supposed to break the chains and backhand slap the bitch.

Obviously because I'm posting here, I don't have a 100% accurate view of reality, so before I provide my experience, acknowledge that it is merely MY experience and not representative of the whole of reality. Thanks.
I see women hit on men, sexually touch men without consent, even hit them with intent to cause pain way, waaaaay more often than men. In my four years of college I've only ever seen 1 domestic conflict started by the man and all it was was him yelling at her. Well over 20-30 times I've seen a girl straight up sexually assault a man, be it at the bars, in the club, walking to class, whatever. Now I admit, I've never been inside a fraternity house so I'm sure things are a bit different inside there but a counter argument would be: do the girls really pretend to not know that getting blackout while wearing 1 square foot of clothing in a fraternity house's basement is not a bad idea? I'm sort of just rambling at this point but I personally know a man who got #metoo'd without even knowing the girl. Women claim to live in fear of being raped daily, but some men live in daily fear of logging in to their social media to find that 100s of people are calling for them to be fired/kicked out of school for nothing.

This is legit nightmare fuel.

A drunk girl groped my dick once. I didnt feel uncomfortable or anything, found it funny actually.

Almost the exact same thing happened to another guy that was friends with my gf best friend, they hooked up after a bar, and she invited him over to her grandmas and literally almost same scenario, but he didnt run out, he stayed and fucked her, and on top of that she made him stay and stay over, and he left while she was sleeping.

>invited to go to a girl's birthday party
>dont know any of the people there, just my one male friend
>we walk up
>the girl wearing a birthday tiara walks straight up to us
>grabs each of our dicks and holds on for 5 seconds
>wtf
>find out later that she "had to" because it was her birthday

hate women

When I was on my HS wrestling team 2 chicks would grab a handful of my ass. I didn't really mind but if a dude did this to a joke can you imagine what would happen to him?

I've been kissed by random girls before. I didn't really care, one of them was hot the other one not so much but I wasn't mad I just was like whatever and walked away. Also i've had my ass slapped or whatever by girls at the bar but it doesn't make me mad I just don't like my ass being touched that much

I assume this has happened to a lot of people and girls. It's kind of bullshit because even though it's "sexual assault" it's not the same as rape, so judging the "1in6 women have been sexually assaulted in their life" statistic is true but It's not really serious or predatory. Like bruh everyone's had some shit happen before, i'm not saying it's ok to go around and grab ass but it's whatever

Was sexually assaulted and ultimately raped as a boy.
Lot of girls and women had their way with me as I got older and I got lucky in getting away with a creepy amorous gay classmate in junior high.

Being the quiet mostly alone big well built athletic guy who's known to have a giant dick and is apparently a good fuck makes you the target of a lot of people.

LOL
Basically every bit of sex I've ever had was with women and a lesbian or two who initiated.
Relationships are the same as well.
Never really figured out how to pull girls and never actually fucked the ladies that I actually liked.
Thank god I turned down my ex-girlfriends marriage proposal.

It sucks being seen as an easy great fuck who can keep a secret.
Even tried taking control by basically hatefucking and quasi raping a couple of girls who threw themselves at me at two seperate occasions.
It felt too good and too right.
The first loved it, the other wouldn't look me in the eye anymore and would either not want to talk to me or become various amorous and aggressive.

I don't know what to do anymore.
I'm really lonely now but sex is just that thing I have to do to feel a bit better and relationships are not for me.

You'll think this is a LARP.
Good.
That means that you'll never believe me and I can just confess most of the truth without you being able to figure out which is honest and which is false.

funny you mention that, in high school a female friend of mine did that to my ass after a football pep rally and so i grabbed her ass back. she didnt mind, thought it was good fun since we were friends but a teacher saw and if it wasnt for my friend begging to let me stay i wouldve been expelled. the teacher saw her grab my ass but it only mattered that i grabbed hers back

>Lot of girls and women had their way with me as I got older and I got lucky in getting away from a creepy amorous gay classmate in junior high.

>fixd

This one short haired bi chick I sat together with in class consistently slapped my ass every time I bent down for something.

>tfw male bubble butt

Attached: anger.png (540x400, 123K)

Shit like this is why I don't associate with women often. (That and my autism)
Look I agree with you bro, but I think the reason that the whole "men are all potential rapists, I don't feel safe :((" thing women believe is because men are physically stronger and tend to be more aggressive than women, so if a man harasses a woman it tends to turn ugly. If a women harasses a man it's quite difficult for it to turn ugly.

Plus women are fucking hypocrites. Where I live they recently passed a law prohibiting the exchange of nudes, thanks to the autistic screeching of a stupid feminist cunt. But when in a live government broadcast last week a handsome soldier appeared, women DOXXED him and distributed his contact info and photos.

I girl deadass put her hand down my pants and grabbed my cock in the club

This is me only I don't have the big dick
Split with gf in April
Find girl on tinder
Fuck her
Feel like shit still
Think of Ex more
Repeat

>you will never be publicly doxxed by women who want to rape you

>get sexually assaulted
>be told you should be ass raped
imagine a woman being told this

>giant dick

how big we talking

Funny that you say that because back in the day I was such a fuken beta (not that I'm much different now) that I didn't grab her as back. I wish I could make a time machine so I could beat my old self up

Ths happened to me as well

Broke up like 6-7 months ago, fucked 3 girls, 2 others sucked my dick, my ex so shaved her head and now looks like fucking Caillou and I still think about that bitch

>drunk in the dorms after a night out with my team
>me and two friends split up from the team because of different building
>get back and about 15 drunk girls are all screaming at my friends guest saying that he was an asshole
>I ask them to leave so that we can figure out the situation
>they refuse and assume that that was me taking his side
>I become the target of their hate
>fairly drunk at this point so defend myself instead of just apologizing and going to bed
>after about ten minutes of having abuse hurled at me I call one of them a bitch
> she swings a punch at me and makes clean contact
>she's a 5 foot tall 100 lb girl so it has no effect on me
>RA comes out
>demands to know what happened
>friends say "chelsea just hit user"
>RA looks her dead on the eye and says something along the lines of "Are you out of your mind? He's twice the size of you and had every right to hit you back"
>She has the balls to say that I couldn't hurt her
>RA says if they don't leave the mens floor he'll call campus security
>Hang out with friends in common room for a while
>after about 30 minutes the girl's boyfriend comes up looking to fight me
>RA tells me that He'll have to write me up if I fight him in the dorms
>tell the kid to get the girls and meet me in the park across the street from our dorm
>knock him to the ground after a short scuffle
girls never fucked with me again

its okay user my best friend told me this story a few weeks ago, itll make you feel better cause at least you arent him
>loser in high school
>chad buddy invites him to party
>his qt popular oneitis is there
>she gets drunk
>all over him, calling him cute and touching him all night
>she tells him she has a surprise in her room
>she tells him to get under the covers
>she turns out the lights and climbs in
>tells him to cuddle up close
>rubbing her ass on him
>she says its hot so she takes off her shirt
>keeps rubbing her ass on him
>he just lies there for 20 mins silently not touching her because he isnt sure she wants to fuck
>she leaves
>he sleeps in her bed and sneaks out before they all wake up the next day

Mind @ blown that the Timothy who gets 1 monthly bj and a dude like you are basically in the same spot when it comes to finding love. Just goes to say that sex isn't everything and finding love is hard for every type of person from the Virgin to the Chad,from the Lindas to the sorority Staceys. Finding real love is hard and takes time

Been trying to get myself out there, but every girl I come across is so fucking boring and not fun to be around, I'm going to be seeing her when she comes back from school in a week, do I come out and tell her about how I still miss her? Help me.

reminded me of something that happened to me as a teen

>first gf
>she's pretty crazy but one of those skinny hot emo babes
>she wants me to sleep over but I don't have a car and she lives with her dad and brothers
>she literally gets a friend to pick me up and drop me off (wtf)
>have a really fun night of quietly fucking/laughing/cuddling
>fast forward to the next day
>she has to leave for work at noon
>no fucking way I'm staying stranded in her room with her folks so I call my folks to pick me up
>they take their sweet ass time
>GF's ride for work shows up, she's loving the situation as she's a god damn succubus
>leaves me to my fate
>10 mins later my parents are HONKING their horn outside
>dad yells "Hey who's that in the driveway?"
>I brace myself and leave her room
>brother is sitting on computer in the hallway playing Diablo 2
>say "sup brah, love that game"
>he replies "Oh yeah hey... wait.. did you FUCKING spend the night here with my sister!?!"
>palms sweat profusely - mini heart attack
>"nah man lol I just came to pick up my wallet I left behind, catch ya later bro"
>go downstairs
>giant of a fucking dad is cooking
>immediately spots me "Uh.. hey user what are you doing here"
>"Hey man just came to pick up some stuff, (GF) said to just come in but I guess she left for work already"
>"Yeah.. you just missed her, alrighty have a good one user"
>jump in parents car drenched in sweat

Fucking close one bros.

Attached: sweating.gif (498x373, 2.35M)

please do not do this user she will laugh at you then tell all of her friends and it will hurt ur feelings reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee why did she do it to me i miss her reeeeeeee

Well now you know that your buddyboyo will go for the kill next time there is an opportunity. When you do something that beta it sticks in your memory so every time he sees an opportunity he'll go straight for the kill

Ive been wanting to do this as well but considering she basically dumped me I refuse. I rather have these feelings of not having closure eat me from the inside than to bow down to that whore

Attached: sneak 100.jpg (728x228, 16K)

We split up because shes in college and wanted to see what I was like in college (we dated since end of senior year) found out she was with a guy over the summer, found out it didn't work out, I see her parents every day at the gym I do personal Training at, but I miss her so fucking much at this point that I just have to tell her if I was doing anything wrong because in one week, we went from fucking and hanging out all the time to just this awkwardness and it just sucks rn being alone.

kek thats like sneak + speech + luck

but they cant unless they overwhelm me.
im too big and have 20 times their testosteron
biology is biology you cunt

Meanwhile I ran out like a man who got caught fucking some dudes wife.

>I was petrified with autism

Why didnt you talk to her dude she wanted little jamals with ya, was she way too thicc for you or what

How big was the dildo?

Attached: fuck you up the ass.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

i had basically never had contact with a girl at that point. it was spaghetti city. and the little jamals are a big reason why. i heard her once say in class that she wanted to have like 10 kids, and i didnt want any kids at that point, so i was terrified to get involved with her thinking it would lead to me being stuck with a bunch of little jamals

did you give her the ol' throat punch?

Something like that sort happened to me.
>girl at work says she likes me
>i’m not that interested in her, but i’m trying to get over my oneitis, so i entertain the idea
>we phone sex once
>says she wants to sleep over and watch tv
>pick her up, but she’s annoying me and making fun of my music and stuff
>instantly not attracted to her because of this
>get to my bed, and we’re just laying there for a while
>she literally grabs my hand puts it on her breasts
>i try to oblige and fuck her, but can’t get hard
>give up and awkwardly play mancala on my bed with her for or a bit
>she gets mad because i keep beating her and slings my mancala set across the room
>i drive her home, and she says she doesn’t think she’d be happy being with me
>I silently agree with in my head
Life’s ridiculous at times, bros.

do it back

Literally against my will? Yeah, but it didnt bother me. In fact it happened many times during a vacation I had in Thailand.
>arrive in Pattaya, land of prostitutes
>prostitutes will get touchy and agressive at times
>go through many clubs during every night
>one of the few young guys there
>girls touch me everywhere, grab my dick, ass etc

These prostitutes are insane

Attached: 1539246564839.png (1340x1447, 1.19M)

haha yeah girls just can't keep their hands off me

Attached: 1497654536602.png (568x590, 233K)

LOL
Yeah, I don't know how to pull. I just let myself be pulled and play around for a bit till we fuck.
Not that great of a way to live now that I think about it.

8+ inches. I've grown since I started the neet hermit life.

I'm really not sure what love is to tell you the truth. ALl I kow is that the sex I've had was not for love. Nor do I know how to love.
I think this is one of those fake it till you make it kind of deals.

I’ve been groped by plenty of women but none like the one in OP’s pic which is a fucking shame

Attached: D921F391-691C-40FF-9305-541AD1C7987B.jpg (1242x882, 550K)

fuck calling the cops put a ring on that bitch I got a chub just reading this

my cawk is hard, ty.

I feel you bro but remember thats on the past and she probably doesnt give two fucks about it.

Honestly its more productive to keep fucking new bitches and hope eventually it will all tone down and you wont want to talk to her or check up on her. Eventually that is what happens.

My wife has anger issues and sometimes pushing with the force of a strike. I talked to the police and they said i could use reasonable force to defend myself if she gets up in my grill. I'm about 30kg over her. She shoved me once so i put my hand on her chest and 1-inch shoved her back about 5ft onto the bed. Was an ugly feeling but man she backed the fuck off her power trip afterwards.

Hitting women is shitty, but slaying foes is pure gold. I have no shame for using my strength advantage like this.

man, that's fucked up.

Sometimes we tend to want to bury painful memories.

She blackmailed you.

lol holy shit this shit happened to me as well during high school but I wasn't as smooth as you and only survived because of luck
>highschool big ass loser basically
>there's a emo latina behind me with an amazing ass during class
>watching movie in class (we sit in back she's the last seat and I'm in front of her)
>lights are off and for some reason she starts massaging my shoulders on day 1
>shake her off but she again does it the following day
>tell her to stop but she keeps doing it
>autism, turn around, stare right in her eyes and involuntarly put my hand on her thigh and start inching up to her pussy
>she jumps back and pushes my hand away
>she stops touching me and think I won
>Friday next day before I can get to class she grabs my arm and wraps around it and says she's bored of school and if I wanted to skip with her to her place since no one was there then come back when schools done
>she literally drags me off before I can say anything and already running across the street to her place
>in her room listening to music when she asked why I grabbed her like that, say why you wanna know
>we start play fighting when I trip on something on her floor and her whole body lands on me
>testosterone takes over and I'm drying humping the fuck out of her till she runs off and brings a box of condoms from her brothers room
>have NEVER been in a girl as deep as I went into her that day just straight up pent up 18yrs of no sex unleashed on her
>still wanting to sex her even with my ass hurting from nutting like 3 times already find out it's 10mins past school letting out
>right when I walk out the door her mom arrives
>hi, who are you?
>...oh I'm a friend of anonette
>oh are you the one helping her in school?
>yeah
>oh that's good were you going to drop something off?
>yeah

Was able to get out of there while her mom just filled in all the blanks in the conversation

Attached: Suzu.gif (400x400, 1.75M)

>bad breakup with first girlfriend
>is now a 5'0 tranny manlet married to a fat goblina

Oh boy.

Noice. Yeah emo girls quiver over the slightest affection. Shame they are all gone now and tinder is a thing :\

>how awful would it have been if a man had did what this woman did to me...

We’ll never know, because men don’t take men seriously when it comes men getting sexually assaulted and attacked. Even in this very thread you have victims denying being attacked or it ‘didn’t feel like rape’ even though they were raped.

You can’t get upset at how the public makes light of women attacking men when you yourself are making light of your own attacks.

>Halloween on campus
>walking to another house party
>girls walking towards our group
>one of them is heading straight at me
>move off the sidewalk to make way for her drunk ass
>she keeps coming, grabs me, and tries to kiss me
>push her back, her friend runs up and grabs her and shoots me an evil look
>mfw
Only time anything like that has happened. Fucking bizarre.

Attached: 1535076268085.jpg (750x727, 67K)