What is the most Jow Forums career?

My money is on male psychiatric nurse...

Attached: male-nurse.jpg (724x483, 155K)

Ortho surgeon

Psych nurses start at $30/hr plus differential in my neighborhood where a house is less than 300k. Give me one reason not to be one?

whatever ricardo milos does

You'd be a male nurse

You'd have to tell your parents you're gay.

Redpill me on why being a male nurse is bad. I don’t understand. You could either go full legume lad working in IT, or full blown redneck wage cuck working blue collar. What’s bad about being a male nurse?

Seconded. You literally have to be stronger than Chad while being smarter than Virgin to even be in the running.

Attached: 1538216493982.jpg (592x635, 57K)

Its not. Actually its the solution to the white races problems. You see when women make more than men, marriages stop happening. The reason rural areas are broken with drugs and declining birth rates is because in these areas, the only real employers are hospitals and schools, staffed by nurses and teachers. Men don't go into these careers, and so homes there are broken or nonexistent because women are the breadwinners.

The solution is for men to be nurses (teachers make dick). This leads to higher male salaries, more marriages, and higher birth rates. The anti male nurse propaganda is actually anti white propaganda.

Attached: 226-Kotora.png (600x600, 286K)

just wage slave at a cozy,easy office job in IT or something, then spend your free time working out and doing whatever hobbies you like

Nothing. More than half the male nurses I've met are total Chads. Nursing is a fucking great profession that pays well and is fun and interesting as shit and nurses are in incredibly high demand and will remain so as long as you keep up with the increasing education level requirements.

>t. student nurse

urologist (male)

>career
kek, having a job is pleb tier at best. Real men do the big dirty with Julian, Ricky and Bubs then retire

Attached: the_boys.jpg (1024x683, 139K)

>nurses are in incredibly high demand
Not really. The job market for nurses is shit and most of students have to move to bumfuck towns to land any kind of opening. The market is over saturated and competitive as fuck

This is a lie. Every legit source indicates the exact opposite. Plus I am one. The demand is insane you retard

if you google it, you'll see that I'm not full of shit. Plus, your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean that the market isn't oversaturated

wtf gay ass thread is this. I thought it would be about manual labour jobs
I worked a couple of years as a mailman. Good Jow Forums job. Got the cardio in and was short hours so plenty of time for the gym.

Goddamn it, I always thought Julian was builtfat. Now she’s just fat

Professional athlete

What I have to do to get a job like that?

>male psychiatric nurse
Imagine the crazy women who try to fuck you when you take their blood pressure

Question about psychiatric nurse. Do psychiatric nurses have to put needles in people? Take blood, administer IVs, etc.? Because I have a crippling phobia of needles, I have a seizure every time I get my blood drawn. This is whats stopping me from being a regular nurse.

Attached: IMG_20181116_145103.jpg (1944x2592, 1.71M)

If you believe the race war is coming, then you know it's going to be useful sometime. You don't have to be a doctor to patch a bullet hole.
Part of the reason I stuck with nursing.

Attached: strong.jpg (750x596, 54K)

Not usually, but it can be unit/hospital specific. If you're EXTRMELY squeamish about it that could be a problem.

You give lots of IM injections though...

BLS.gov says you're wrong

Fire fighter, because you have to be physically fit for the damn job
Any type of special military job
actor

Are you the same faggot from yesterday talking about becoming a male stripper?

Only faggots are male nurses. It's like wanting to be a male flight attendant.

Usually IM medications are given to noncompliant patients who have been riesed. Refusing to do injections is gonna make you look really bad during clinicals but if you somehow make it through you might still be able to work as a nurse.

Have fun competing with poo in loos and filipino ladies

If you're a male, charismatic and not retarded, you BTFO pretty much everyone else as a prospective nurse.

ITT
>Deluded nurses

Emergency nurse here.
>Actually help people in life threatening situations.
>Been involved in more resucitations + trauma cases than I can count.

Did a month in psych and wanted to kms after hearing the depressing / psychotic / manipulitive bullshit mental health patients spout

There's exactly this shill every week I swear lol. Why are you making this same thread?

Looks pretty decent though, do it if it's for you. There's certainly more Jow Forums careers but as long as you don't work in a ward you'll certainly see and hear some shit, and have plenty of variety. More talking and listening rather than wiping asses.
If you want to do it well, then get good at actually doing the job - getting the patients to do what you need them to, and being good at talking to them. Depends on the role, but apparently a big problem with newer psych nurses/training systems is it's too easy to just write a note saying a patient refused to do something, rather than making them actually do it (manipulation or w/e, they're mad it's ok) when you're meant to be patient-focused.

Unironically fucking kill yourself.

Mech eng sounds cool. Should I?

>crack nigger heads open
>beat the shit out of hippies and commies
>respected exclusively by conservative whites and white children

Attached: DC9A115D-6B51-4447-9A0C-6BE298AF9CA1.jpg (802x640, 68K)

99% of being a cop is getting yelled at by niggers though.

The trend is moving away from ever compelling patients to do anything ever. From showering to going to bed. Its not newer nurses but new regulations and liberal bullshit

Your job is gay and so are you.

PS from a cop

Nah, 33% is niggers yelling at you, 33% are white liberal women saying “do you know who I am?” During a traffic stop, and 33% is filling out paper work after you arrested a crackhead high out of his mind in a public park 1% is getting paid overtime for watching over some useless protest from a bunch of cat ladies and boomers who don’t give you trouble

imagine being so autistic you can't understand why being a murse is death sentence

Wtf is that?? Is that an actual nursing specialty?

Have you never seen things like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest? It's hard to think of a speciality more ingrained in the public consciousness besides ER nursing...

Idk where your a cop at because i get none of this. SOFLO cop. Get drugs, guns, fights, chases every night

I climb tall as towers

Attached: 9444ABE9-65D6-4EBD-A17E-17AD96EA1BB0.jpg (750x748, 718K)

fpbp

a murse will be mogged the second a doctor walks in

Northern Utah, virtually all white city, very little violent crime, mainly drugs being intercepted on the highways coming up from Nevada and New Mexico

This guy needs to shave

hands started sweating just looking at that.
God speed and thank you for your service.

Seniorcare, its like working with kids except the residents think just about anything you do is superhuman in nature. Also its pretty funny, they say off color shit all the time and get away with it because its cute

>OK Mrs. Canella, time to take you to the massage therapist
>Says to the entire table "I'd like YOU to give me a massage"

It’s a cool job, climbing keeps me from being a total fatass

How often do people die in your job?

>Redpill me on why being a male nurse is bad
It's not but being a nurse in an acute setting can be awful
>Patients can be cunts
>Literally everything you do and write can be called to stand in a court case
>Constant increase in paper work introduced by people who haven't worked in an acute setting in decades if ever as a way of reducing what are serious events (sepsis/falls etc)
>Management under pressure from government to keep the emergency wait times and theater times low while the population increases greater than budget/innovation can keep up

You need to cover your ass as a male psych nurse. You will come across a lot of people with personality disorders who will use their (often female) victim status to acuse you of misconduct. You don't go into a room with a client without backup and whatever fitness you will get doing restraints will be offset by the amount of sitting down for the paperwork after.

Consider being a male nurse on a stroke ward. Lots of manual handling of quadriplegics or catatonics. Mental health nurses suffer more than any other area from burnout, depression, etc.

t. Male neuro nurse with some psych nursing experience.

Ironworker.

Packing rebar all day, climbing stories high.

Top kek, are you trying to make me change my career?

For a good stretch it was #1 in deaths per capita when the iPhone came out. Once apple debuted the iPhone there was an immediate demand for data that the networks could not provide so any asshole willing to climb was given a job, but not properly trained. To answer your question we are a small industry (less than 10k climbers in North America) so when telecom was #1 in deaths per capita we were losing 30 something guys per year.

REKT

So on the flipside, how many damaged qts can I fuck?

I’m a professional metro bus operator. I deal with the worst of the worst. It’s fun though I’m not going to bs. Kids think you’re some kind of authority figure and when you go through a shot neighborhood and all the ghetto goonies start waving and shit, gives me weird feels.

The fare is a dollar twenty five and this one lady pays one twenty . She slides In the dollar and then drops a dime and two nickels. She drops the last nickel from high up and gets sassy every time I say it’s one twenty five. Fucking bullshit.

It's gay because you might not get a DVT, bad posture and obesity like in Tech jobs.

Based elder care bro. I'm and I still do in-home care for a 95 year old dude for the last four years after doing memory care for three years before that. You should look into nursing, man.

How do you decide between ED and something like ICU for acute care? I'm finishing my 2nd year, but I have a previous B.A. and EMS experience, but I'm torn between the chaos vs. autism.

The niggers yelling at you can be infuriating, the very few times when you’re struggling to arrest some drunk or coked up nigger on the ground who has his hands under him, where he may have a knife or razor you’ll have other nigs chimping out around you yelling “at yo you aint gots da be so rough nigga, datz brutality” because apparently “let me see your hands” or “hands on your back!” is too much for 80 IQ to understand

anyone here a physical therapist? hoping to go that route. currently doing undergrad and internship/volunteer hours.

pretty based thread guys

Care to elaborate?

Fuck off tard wrestler

All the qts you want but you won't have a job for very long.

I'm guessing he's talking about getting acused of rape by crazy female patients. They're warning us about that in school.

Hahaha you are totally fucked if you actually go through with it. You will absolutely lose your licence to practice, probably on the first go.

Better off using your mental health skills to seek out prey outside of work. People aren't shit when you've worked in that field. You will probably end up sending your love affairs to the psych ward as patients because it will make you so based and jaded.

you dont have to be fit to fucking sit around a fire station eating pizza

I worked with a tech company like that. Spent all day every day proof reading soundbites for Siri- by the way everything you say to or around that god awful machine is being recorded.

It sucks ass. Unless you like working at a computer for 8 hours a day to literally train a computer to take your job, while having maybe 15 minutes of social interaction a day with obese castrated co-workers find a real job.

Not to mention that psych patients don't exactly make the best decisions and like 50% have HIV and Hep C

>not working in a bumfuck town

Have fun being a citycuck.

Is the real answer. Get some blue color job like carpentry or electrician, or get a nursing/teaching/emt cert. Then start paying off a chunk of farm land out in the country. Make some friends, grow some drugs, sell in bulk, and let the money build up.

Not this murse faggot again

Nursing is a decent career as you can always find a job and live comfortably.

Nurses however do the “grunt work” in a hospital. E.g sponge bathing the 85 year old Alzheimer’s patient, wiping ass, turning fatties so they don’t get bed sores, cleaning out infected wounds etc.

Not for the faint of heart

I'm study geology, and while it's super nerd stuff, it also seems like a position with maximum fitness potential.
>Go on trips to the field weeks at a time
>Pay is 60k-100k yearly
>Hands get rough from handling rocks all day

>field for weeks at a time

Take it from a grunt going to the field is the biggest gains goblin out there

I understand this. But depending on your lifestyle outside of work, say in old age, when you might not lift often, it could be a Godsend.

Not my wheelhouse I'm afraid. I could always go back to school I suppose but I got a borderline meme degree, but have been in Seniorcare for three years. I'm still young, 23, but I can see 30 and am trying to figure out what to do. I'll check out the nursing thing, have to take a class to get my admin certs anyway, so who knows?

What's a real job?

i was in a psych ward for a couple weeks. the patients there would routinely bully the nurses, one of them was even raped by a couple bigger patients. it was sad but the place was set up so the nurs actually was fired for letting it happen

what the fuck

Attached: 1253896282824.jpg (126x121, 3K)

What is wildland firefighter. Fucking idiot

Attached: 95344e3.jpg (638x1000, 62K)

lol the most Jow Forums careers are low paying manual labor grunt work (usually)
there are some decent paying manual labor jobs out there though

it was a female nurse right??
also wtf, how did this happen user? that's wild

nah im jk lmao. the staff and patients were usually pretty nice to each other, i made that rape/bullying part up

is a cs degree Jow Forums ? i always feel a bit shame when ppl ask me what my major is and i say cs.
do people think of me as a nerd? also what do girls think of it?

> inb4 being Jow Forums for girls XD

Lawyer. Being a zealous advocate for your client with a long-term view of how different situations will affect them requires balls and brains.

Attached: download.jpg (160x160, 4K)

>chaos
That's how I've heard ED described. I figure if you are able to think on your feet and deal with all sorts of situations ED will be your jam.
Nothing stopping you from starting on a ward, learning the basics and moving onto ED.

Working in EMS before, I liked having only one patient at a time which sort of pulls me to something like ICU. However, I also enjoyed having a variety of acute patients which makes ED seem to be more entertaining.

I feel like ICU could be a pain in the ass since even with only a patient or two they will probably be on a dozen different meds, vents, and lines.

Same bro. Is fucking based.

Thanks to h&s laws here in the UK its almost zero. As long as you follow safety procedures and don't be a tool, you'll be fine. The problems arise when migrant workers are used as they have a smaller brain than UK nationals so they take more stupid risks. I'm not sure we even count them in the statistics though.

The best pay is on the oil rigs.

The male nurses on my psych ward are 50% obese and 75% flaming cockgobblers ... so yeah pretty Jow Forums

What is your job on the psych ward?

I've never worked in ICU but
>probably be on a dozen different meds, vents, and lines.
and could be there for sometime depending on what happened.
I imagine it's quite mentally draining seeing patients stay in ICU for weeks/months, go to a ward, drop their shit and have to go back to ICU then back to the ward. Only for them to die in 3 months because the family wants the doc's to keep them alive (or the docs want to keep them alive for !!SCIENCE!!)

These threads unironically got me to reconsider being a GP lmao

That's unprofessional as fuck my man. what's your badge number

ICU. I see you. Fuck, all I got was a free churro

wish i didnr have essential tremor. I wanted to be a surgeon since the age of 6

Fuck existence