How much does a girl have to lift to be considered "strong"???

tell me right now.

Attached: x-23laura.jpg (1854x1345, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/
exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/StrengthStandards
strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/female/lb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my spirits

Attached: 1458530649559.jpg (473x454, 49K)

okay but for real tho

Attached: sleep.jpg (600x516, 59K)

my spirits weigh exactly 100kg

Attached: 1472784794580.png (657x527, 377K)

My wife has a B/S/D of 165/205/225 and people regularly come up to us and say how strong she is. (She's half black though so it's kind of cheating)

For internet standards? No idea. I cant even get an answer on how much the anabol queens are lifting.

is that deadlift?

what if a girl benches 80lbs squats 170lbs and deadlfits 285lbs

also how do you fix strength imbalances and why are they.

Attached: lazygirl.jpg (500x384, 131K)

yes

Attached: 1462059601172.png (720x644, 45K)

.5/1/2/3

Attached: beached cow.jpg (700x800, 63K)

Symmetricstrength.com

ok

what?

i got this

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 6.24.39 PM.png (1634x1523, 904K)

There’s your answer. Your back is strong, your legs are decent and your arms and chest need work. Bench and press more

also this. bench here is estimated based on most recent 5RM but the others tested singles

okay but what. i don't want to lose deaddlift gains. how do i bench and press more when this is what program calls for

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 6.29.45 PM.png (2343x800, 266K)

I'd consider you strong except for that bench. That seems pretty imbalanced

Women can't be strong

what is the name of this site again, sorry user im dumb

my ohp is 60lbs..................

why do i have no upper body strength :(

fuck u

symmetricstrength.com/

here you go :)

Attached: firionavie.jpg (703x1137, 134K)

You can either do the program, or you can add more upper body volume to correct your muscular imbalances

Even as a man ohp is my weakest lift so I can relate to that. You probably just need to bench more. What program are you following?

S/B/D: 280kg/175kg/240kg

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 43K)

idk

basically ss atm, i guess. no cleans or chinups though

:O

kill it with fire

Attached: try.jpg (724x1024, 60K)

>this thread
What happened, Jow Forums

Attached: 1540951798080.jpg (204x202, 12K)

Meg Squats got to nationals with a S/B/D of around 80kg/140kg/180kg. A Wilks score of 400+ will make you kinda strong by powerlifting standards, and a lot less than that will make you strong by normal lifter standards.

If a woman can lift more than double her own weight, while also maintaining a healthy weight of 100+ pounds without struggling then I would consider her more powerful than most of the women on this earth, physically.

Of course, a woman, like a man, can be strong in many different ways and use their power in many forms. While it seems that men have a more distinct advantage in many ways physically, I must admit that women do tend to be more flexible than their male counter parts and though their weight lifting skills are harder to develop, they seem to adjust to cardio just fine.

??

well let's takl normal standards then. am i strong??

i can deadlift more than double my own weight. does that count?

Attached: motivationyes.jpg (600x700, 47K)

fpbp

1/2/3/4 plates for O/B/S/D are good standard for men to be strong by normal people standards. Men are about 50% stronger than women, a little more than that in the upper body and a little less in the lower body, so 50kg/70kg/100kg/120kg should be about right.

YOU IDIOT
95LB OHP
1PLATE BENCH
2PLATE SQUAT
3PLATE DIDDLY

Attached: (you).jpg (989x550, 52K)

Holy fucking shit, quit fucking caring about "normal people standards". Most people are weak as shit. So are you. Go get stronger

You’re doing ss with half the upper body volume and you’re wondering why your upper body is weak lmao

same as everyone else so I guess a 2pl8 standing press and 6pl8 conventional deadlift.
If you can't get that too bad lol.
Remember you can't be "strong for a girl", there's no such thing, you can only be "strong, period"

Attached: faggotjeff.png (503x435, 311K)

>you can only be "strong, period"

So never strong unless you are an amazonian woman who would still get outlifted by a guy 3'' smaller than her

Depends if they're shooting anvar/test/and or more

110 ohp
154 bench
220 squat
264 dead

this seems a lot harder to reach for the upper body lifts than the lower body :/

ohh hm. so i'm almost strong at deadlift, sorta.

uhhhhhh

i thought chin ups and cleans were for the back, as deadlift accessories?

6 plate deadlift lol is this even possible

:P

no. drugs are baaaaad.

Attached: depression.jpg (686x414, 49K)

Women have much lower testosterone than men. Comparing women to men's strength standards makes no sense. You might as well compare all human beings to the strength of a gorilla or an elephant, in which case literally no human is strong.

It's a lot more than test levels it's basic body structure and development

Much of which is due to testosterone levels during puberty.

Physically strong?
exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/StrengthStandards

"strong" as the ridiculous nebulous terms that feminist brainwashers, marketers, and manipulative creeps define it?

You can't.
It's just some random bullshit that they pull out of their ass that changes depending on what they need out of women or is in vogue at the moment.

>uhhhh
Are you retarded too?
Like said, you're weak as shit. Your numbers make it apparent that you have been lifting less than a year. You expect to be strong?

You're OHP is trash. A good chunk of the women in crossfit competitions are pressing their bodyweight. Think that's only possible for women on steroids? Think again. Seen girls with gymnastics background do handstand pushups for volume. Train more.

this is super fascinating, thanks. it ranks me as...

ohp: novice
bench: untrained
squat: intermediate
deadlift: expert

lol. wtf.

ohp is hard. i can't seem to break 55lbs for 5s, or 60 for singles. have to keep deloading :/

Attached: mask.png (500x566, 140K)

I don't believe for a second these posts were made by a woman? you're trying too hard to sound and act like an exact parody of women on the internet. Do you have nothing better to do you absolute giant fucking faggot?

Attached: jasohnblohlliver.png (550x605, 286K)

Why would you want a girl to be like a man? Are you gay or chosen?

hah.

want to be strong

Attached: rawrrawr.jpg (640x640, 92K)

quit trying to make women fat and weak.

Attached: what-lifting-actually-does-for-women.jpg (500x414, 36K)

gotta lift at least 32H

Attached: cqPlTag.jpg (1642x810, 306K)

strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/female/lb

Exactly. The only way women ending up looking like men is by taking derivatives of male hormones.

alternatively barbell hip thrust at least 3pl8

Attached: 1488923029200.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

Attached: 6ogdl2O.jpg (750x737, 110K)

Attached: 1516496791282.png (948x601, 748K)

Big asses are for n1ggerz and chimpanzees

right looks average and has never lifted a weight in her life.

>tfw one of my exes had a similar ass without ever lifting
STACY GENETICS or BECKY RESULTS

Great, so besides being physically weak and retarded, you are also psychologically pathetic by asking for validation from strangers on the internet and excusing your inept lifts by whining that "It's soooo haaaard".

Glad we had this conversation.

see

Honetly if you're that concerned with upper body strength just double/triple your volume, it works

Women should be training with slightly more volume and intensity to begin with, in any case.

Agreed. Especially after the "deload" comment. Also saw a similiar thread a couple days ago.
Regardless, I dont lose anything by calling them pathetic.

Make sure you are doing your part by not bumping the thread.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

You actually fucking waded through the fucking one hundred and one "am I strong" and "how do I look" posts from men to attack this woman who asked people on this board the same thing as men?

Glad you outed yourself as a stupid brainwashed cunt who'll never at any point add anything to the board except another collection of posts added by yet another creeper LARPing weird ass loser bitch.

Muh feminism
Muh need no man to justify me

Beta cuck detected

>women
>strong
nope

She needs to be strong enough to raise [spoiler]my children[/spoiler]

HOW DO I INCREASE MY FUCKING DEADLIFT, I'M AT 30/50/90/75 (kg) AND THE FUCKING DEADLIFT WON'T GET UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCK HAVING TINY HANDS, YOU ALL HAVE IT TOO EASY, EVERY BAR FEELS LIKE A FUCKING AXLE BAR TO ME, AND ON TOP OF THAT I HAVE SHORT ARMS AND LONG AS FUCK LEGS, WHY CAN'T I JUST DEADLIFT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON
WTF IS THAT user SAYING ABOUT 3 PLATES, HOW DO I EVEN GET TO REACH 2 PLATES THIS IS UNFAIR

the rule i have, for men AND women:
>OHP: 0.9x bodyweight
>Bench: 1.4x bodyweight (1.2x for incline)
>Row: 1.4x bodyweight (1.2x for pendlay)
>Squat: 1.75x bodyweight (1.4x for front)
>Deadlift: 2.25x bodyweight

values might not be optimal, but from personal experience, this is the least i consider as "strong"

Fucking rippetits I swear
>OHP: 0.8bw
>BP: 1.4bw J U S T
>SQ: 2.3bw
>DL: 3bw

I have been memed

Attached: LiftsandFeels.png (1112x886, 61K)