Is this place for weak willed coward men? Onionboys?

Jow Forums- low tier
reddit-mid tier
facebook-high tier

The reason being responsibility. People come to pol to share ideas without the consequence of criticism. So you don't have to look bad. However this conditions you to not have to watch your words. You become a troll and it spills into your real life.

Facebook is basically real life if youre not some stormfagger/alt right with a fake account because you are ashamed of yourself. In Reddit you at least take ownership of what you say and people can challenge you. Jow Forums is for people afraid of being shamed and facing the consequences for their dumb irresponsible ideas. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1200x1570, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
mysupremacy.com/natural-testosterone-booster/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: empty bait.png (625x626, 24K)

its afraid.

I'd say it's the opposite.

It's literally the last place on Earth where you can discuss things. Free speech. Pol is hard as fuck

Yes you are

>Onions is word filtered
Yyyyyeeesssssss

Attached: 1524030007781.jpg (600x628, 85K)

Theres free speech everywhere. Dumb ideas get critized. Thats why you alt righters and nazi fag wannabes hide behind fake accounts and anonymity. Losing your job because of stupid and backwards ideas are called consequences. You cant deal with them. Your ideas are bad and the whole world things so. Even 4 chan tells you to keep pol in pol.

>Aussie zoyboi detected

t. A ling ting tong proxy

t. sסyboy

you're a woman trying to use that age old tactic of group shaming, aren't you, dumb roastie?

>y-you cant say that, all the cool kids say so!
>F-face consequences!

Nah, a man can do what he wants.

OPs a fag

Nope but im not surprised that a retard like you would need to jump to that conclusion R-roastie! Kike Roastie!! nigger Roastie!!

You people are pathetic.

>helpmeimafaget

>Haha words have consequences
>W-What you're firing me for saying whites need to die!?

Onions
Basedboy

Maxed EdgeLord

Lmao

Thats fine with me. If you are someone who posts whites need to die, and you get fired. Its normal. This happened to a school teacher recently who didnt say that but was being racist against white people.

The same can be said about any website. You choose your friends. You create your echo chamber. It doesnt matter where you go. Real life my ass. There is no real life on the internet. Theres bits and pieces. Theres no one website that can make up for reality. I bet you wouldnt say half the shit you say either if you didnt have facebook or whatever the fuck you have.

Fair enough. But let's be honest, you'll br okay with it untill it affects you, I assure you.

>Onionboy
How will correct the record ever recover?

Attached: 1501048498391.png (645x729, 105K)

Prepared speech*. In real life you don't get 5-10 minutes to think of a witty response.
A small minority of ultra-wealthy robber barons hates right wing ideas because it threatens to upend their bottleneck on all power and resources. A state that implements thought crime has always led to atrocity.
Most are pathetic, yes.
Careful to not get accused of wrongthink now my boy.

Attached: domhnall-of-zena-large.jpg (600x338, 89K)

Look everyone rages. Everyone who plays online vidya will be racist some point in their life. But the game is still the main thing, you still want to win even if your team is all beaners.

But you guys make identity politics your life. I mean i get it, pol is an outlet for your rage. But its sad and pretty sickening to watch you basically enable the dumbest among you. Rest assured Dylan Roof and the recent Texas Mail Bomber hung out in circles like these.

And the response is always "Buh what about black twitter?" What about black twitter lmao? They are in the wrong too. Hating someone over the color of their skin is stupid.

YEs yes zionists rule the world and did 9/11. I know the truth. But Im also not a storm fagger. You guys see this issue as White vs Jew, Black, Muslim, SJW, etc etc

The issue is Jew vs Gentile.

This isn't the /retard/ board. Try again.

Yeah its the /Lonely/ board.

>(You)s himself
Autism

Attached: 1511401228834.png (1035x706, 519K)

Attached: the onion pill.png (1121x914, 543K)

This thread has happened so many times.

Attached: weak.jpg (800x800, 243K)

Reminder that the Jow Forums mods changing onions to onion is a paid operation to deride Jow Forums's onion movement.

JEWS DONT WANT US TO KNOW ABOUT THE ESTROGEN INHIBITING EFFECTS OF ONIONS

Attached: onionbrah pomegranate.png (1080x1920, 786K)

>ashamed of yourself
gossip is the female form of argumentation

who hurt you?

I love Aussies because I have to work with them and Kiwis and they casually call each other cunts and such

whoa how did you bypass da filterjew

Attached: before after pol 1474212893623.jpg (830x500, 143K)

Did you post that one on your facebook account?

Attached: 1523354144144.jpg (459x375, 138K)

can i touch your face?

Im pretty sure this 300% test boost study was funded by the iranian association for onion farmers or something like that, so i wouldn't take it so seriously. That being said I've tried eating whole raw onions when i was super into fitness and I must say that they really boost your mental state if you can eat one.

Why be hated because of dumb arguments? How about disagreeing? This place is the only place where free speech could either be replied with a solid argument or a troll but at least you won't get death threats and shit cause you are anonymous.
We all know the world is all about safe spaces and shit so why can't we have one?

Attached: soyboys.jpg (1172x1038, 138K)

>what is censorship
Fuck odd to your Facebook safe space you faggot

He is a druggie. HE cannot meme, and he cannot quit

can i touch your face??

>kike book
>high tier
Kikebook is a bunch of bollox.

why are you so scared of us? Do you think we are effective or something??

Attached: oyy.jpg (900x881, 121K)

OP the basedboy is hoping to fit in. He doesn't. But it's true that Fecesbook is for circle wanking faggots like OP.

Attached: 1522932989020.png (960x747, 463K)

It inhibits estrogen my friend. Estrogen is the main component in all the soiboys nowadays.

FYI, g 0 0 k m 0 0 t is now replacing words like s 0 y with b a s e d in a script

kek, check out this dimwitted goy
sסybסy

Are all frenchies sסygסyim?

Attached: damngoyim.png (144x151, 11K)

A post like this needs a name and address behind it

>advocating facebook
Fuck right the hell off Russia. Or is Zuckerberg actually planting pro-facebook shills now that the government's tired of his shit?

>than why are you here?

Attached: 1480073693657.webm (720x404, 451K)

> free speech is every where
> lose your job for speech
Oh sweetie

Liar

There's a fine line that's easily crossed.
Calling people a cunt too much will eventually turn yourself into a cunt.

>facebook-high tier
>pol
>share ideas without the consequence of criticism

Madman. Good quick laugh though m8

>People come to pol to share ideas without the consequence of criticism
No, we come here to share ideas without being hunted down and destroyed for wrongthink. Everyone here gets criticized to hell for every post they make. The number of times I've been called a faggot is almost as high as the number of cocks I've sucked.

The truth is

This faggot op has some ego problems.
Something about his upbringing.

He has a hard time working as a team, he’s a contrarian.

Basically, he is baiting you all and you are reinforcing this narcissistic pathology when you reply to him.

Sage.

Pol knows the truth.
We don’t need to debate or prove our point.

>im not here to shame everyone
>shames everyone
This is why I can never bring myself to take normies too seriously. You guys don't really have principles. You just want everyone to obey what you deem as being better without critical thought. It's just dumb herd bullshit. You can't articulate to save your life or have a reasonable discussion. That's why you resort to manipulation tactics.

>You're literally sperging out with an emotional rant on a message board with no actual factual debate.
Err you talk like a chic and your shits all retarded

I have a facebook, the ideas that I present there are no different than the ones I present here.
I just get 30 day long bans for things like using the word faggot.

Attached: 10570516_666944226727572_7847705340073308350_n.jpg (672x712, 41K)

Pic saved.

>the goyim are dumb animals
you're onto something here user...

I also got a 30 day ban for this, not for nudity, but because it was called "sexual violence".
I told them that I sexually identified as a dinosaur, to no avail.
Hypocrites.

Attached: 12552914_1012652435461233_1994531059174126626_n.jpg (841x841, 90K)

ATTENTION EVERYBODY

' s o y '
pushed by agribusiness is done because it's cheaper. not healthier. not good for you. the meme was bad for agribusiness. it was hurting the $. doesn't matter to them that it might be cause of drastically declining testosterone levels in the entire population. the Jow Forums filter? meme control. damage control. (((they))) don't want ' s o y ' to become a bad word.

this "funny" meme is an attempt at thought control. bypass the filter however you can

even anglos roast today holy shit

t.mark zuckerberg promoting his already dead kikebook

shut the fuck up basedboy

Fuck off nigger

Oy gevalt!

"criticism"
>getting arrested for hate speech when discussing the high crime rate in the black community is "criticism"

This board is for the discussion of impiracal data only.

Attached: welfare-use-well-established-immigrants.png (650x503, 53K)

I said that your source is unreliable as it was funded by those that get their living from growing onions and your response to this is to cite the study. I myself do believe that onions boost some shit as eating one whole does give nice mood boost.
But nigga pls just link the sauce so people can form their own opinions.

Republicans the new punk
We see everything
We hear everything
Democrats have no platform other than hate Drumph
FB?

Attached: A58B5FE7-CAB8-4B82-823D-8BC717E98861.jpg (740x472, 95K)

If you'd live in Nazi Germany would you be able to voice out your opinion and be ready for the consequenses? You need platforms like these to voice your opinion without having to fear that you're going to be lynched or prosecuted for your way of thought. It's why places like facebook and reddit have the same narrative and there is no 'free speech' there. It's Orwellian and disgusting.

Where did OP go, I wanted to argue.
Surely he will deliver.
>t when if he does it will surely be bants.

What do you think he meant by this?

There's actually 3 studies in total but I can't be arsed to find the links because the old threads on Jow Forums about it were deleted by the jew mods. This is linking to the original study:

fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
mysupremacy.com/natural-testosterone-booster/

The very fact that people are shilling against onion consumption raises the red flag that it does indeed work. I've personally argued with countless shills on Jow Forums about it. So much that they literally paid off Jow Forums mods to correct onions to onions. Tell me why they would do that if there was nothing to hide?

Attached: NYMAG on the Onion Pill 2 of 2.png (746x4754, 1.58M)

Where did you get that picture of me

The fact that you don't understand how balanced diets work and feel the need to down a sack of raw onions a day to boost your testosterone should raise a red flag, Jow Forumsonions.

Attached: polsoys2.gif (2000x800, 540K)

Praise kek, my redpilled pede!

Attached: polsoys.png (675x1500, 1.88M)

sa tatay mo