WWE hypocrisy/controversy

I've been having a lot of fun redpilling simps on YouTube in the face of the latest WWE controversy. The tldr of it is

>WWE have been preaching ultra SJW values for the last 3 years, pushing "historic" womens matches, LGBT rights, etc, and have garnered a devoted lefty sect within their little cultist fanbase
>Announce a show in Saudi Arabia after they were given a huge cash offer to do so - Greatest Royal Rumble with a stacked roster
>Fanbase celebrates this because it's going to be a huge show
>Week before the event all matches are in place
>Fanbase realises not only is there not a single womens match on the roster, there isn't a single women allowed to be there for the event due to Saudi Arabia's traditional Islam government
>Mass REEEE-ing from YouTube/Twitter commentators pointing out the hypocrisy

I've been having a lot of fun accusing anyone that doesn't respect this as being Islamaphobic and against the right of the religion to exist.

Attached: wwe-logo-8898E3BE70-seeklogo.com.png (300x274, 22K)

The Saudi show's lower level tickets are only being sold to families or couples because its a propaganda deal to prove how well muzzie women are treated in Arabia. If you're a single male you aren't allowed to sit where the cameras can see you.

So it's just going to be a bunch of dudes grabbing each other's crotches out in the desert? What's new?

A match with 50 dudes rubbing each others crotches

Attached: wm5-butchcrotchgrab.gif.gif (375x261, 1.83M)

Stop watching WWMEME you ding dong diddly simp. Based NJPW is the way

Attached: 1523851651944.jpg (578x960, 155K)

>WWE
Might have given a shit if it was 12 years ago.

>yfw another /asp/ and Jow Forums crossover thread

Attached: 1518955783750.gif (245x255, 1.91M)

Fuck this gay shit. Mods, do yur job.

Seething

More political than the filter discussions

Wrestling is dead and the "dubya dubya eee" will not survive another 20 years. They are in the same boat as NASCAR. Both were huge in the 80s and 90s and reached their peaks in early 00's.

They'll still exist as smaller forms of themselves, for some people NASCAR or WWE is their religion.

Not really, both just need to modernize.

No one wants to sit on a sweaty pit lane or in the back of an arena for 4 hours when you get a better view in a bar/at home

HOLY FUCKING WORKED

They have no problem pushing satanism too. Some guy had a play on alisters Crowleys name...

Fake hype to let the devil in... Collectivism

Attached: 1523463766374.jpg (680x882, 84K)

I hate my mother for making my go to church instead of letting me race cars and watching nascar on sunday. Now the dream is dead.

True. I'm not really a fan, just become aware of the controversy. All companies on their last legs try to diversify, but few are as blatantly pander heavy as WWE.

Can one of you help me out? There was a hilarious GIF last night of a guy/girl making out, then the dude body slams her....fucking hilarious....If found the original video, but the GIF posted was edited and funnier.

Attached: 1521282511638.jpg (960x1280, 244K)

HOLY FUCKING CRINGEOLA
Thank you based ace for keeping sסyboys away.

Attached: Ramen vs GOATkada.png (2518x1210, 364K)

Yeah I can't see how they don't see that as much worse than watching women rolling around

they're busy tackling the real issues that plague Jow Forums

WWE has shows designed by idiots to be enjoyed by morons.

wrestling is redneck anime

But it's /our/ redneck anime bud

There's an entire board dedicated to mandrama, you dumb burger mutt. Go use it.

>filename
>seekLOGo

Attached: 1513037093748.jpg (480x657, 196K)