ITT: personality types of the übermensch

Boys with too much onions in their diet and SJWs need not reply, as this thread is reserved for Jow Forumsacks who are going places.
Post personality type, IQ, and goal in life.

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180421-111532.png (1440x2560, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

free-iqtest.net/
gyazo.com/90093c841ec4072b8542dc29735b7734
vg.no/rampelys/i/KvRR3M/astrid-smeplass-synger-ut-i-puppeprotest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mods leave up the shittest slide/bait threads yet I get banned for 3 days because I said /ptg/ was an Israeli intelligence operation and it's the same dozen posters for two years.

Post proof pic of IQ and pers type

Attached: 20180421_113036.png (1440x1684, 229K)

Relax, Canacuck. Have some fun.

>"proof"
>bragging about a 121

Post yours, mutt.

Mine is about 125. And I think that I have normal intelligence.

But when you think about it, 90% of the population has a lower IQ than you. Half (50%) has an IQ below the average 98-100, meaning that about 20% have an IQ below 80.

It has been scientifically proven that it's impossible for people with an IQ below 80 to understand percentage calculation and interest rates.

By extent 20% of the population literally have no clue when they take a mortage or a normal loan. Even with the quick loans you see how people fuck themselves up in an instant. But looking at IQ you see why some people do it. They simply have no clue.

Sounds interesting. Do you have a link to the study or an infograph?
I am always amazed at people in that fucking show (Luksusfellen) but if what you're saying is true, that sure would explain a lot.

Tell me what you think about this IQ test
free-iqtest.net/

haha yea luksusfellen is hilarious

how motherfucking dumb do you have to be to throw away all your bills and ignore em hahaha

It is a logics test, but I see that it is in English. Unless you're a native speaker, I'd suggest taking the one at mensa.no (it's free).

As stupid as an ostrich: they think that if they can't see the bills, then they aren't there. Kek.

We have Luksusfælden in Denmark as well. I can't find the study right now but will try to look for it.

>Giving one fuck about MB Tests
>Übermensch
Oh silly Denmark..

Ahmed you can't read flags

>hahaha lol I'm using board memes XD

I was ofc just refering to your glorious past
Now shut up Margrethe

Intj architect is what most of Jow Forums
I just took this with my gf I was intj architect and she was entj entertainer

I scored 136 on that one but i dont think it reflects my IQ precisely at all. I think mine's a a bit lower. i'll take the one at mensa when I have time.

I have many goals. I guess the ultimate one would be to help other people and improve their lives. Also a big family.

I see a lot of complaining but no one has the guts to post their results.

Attached: 1515887780425.png (1000x2480, 855K)

It's probably the same people who thought credit limit on a card means I can spend it all right now.

>what do you mean I have to pay it back?

>I guess the ultimate one would be to help other people and improve their lives
so
>refugees welcome
?

I took like 3 different tests and got three different results but its quiet a while ago.
And the complaining is just that MB tests are from there value not higher then 'What kind of fruit are you?' Tests, thats why no real scientist would ever take them seriously

>woman
>entj
Rare.

>136
>flag checks out
Bra jobba!

xd

Onions

That's completely incorrect. Intj are the most successful and rarest personality it only makes up 2% of the world and tend to have highest IQs ranging from 120-160. I would post all my results but I'm on my phone. And it's 5am going to bed.

Entj is what most women are. Where the fuck are u getting your results?? Look them up

gyazo.com/90093c841ec4072b8542dc29735b7734

Usually when doing those IQ-tests I'm between 126-135. 130 this time, its ok

Ravens advanced matrices is just one type of test....
IQ is an average. If above average people take that test frequently your IQ is a little higher than stated.
If you practice for advanced matrices, you will score higher and those who do not will score lower.
IQ can be improved to some degree and I think it is an invalid measurement.

INTJ
IQ: 144
Want to be a lawyer

131, INTJ, MD, libertarian

Checked
Bro, who cares? I know that it is not written in stone. Your personality can also change - it is not as formed and hardened as they used to believe. I just want to know what people's goals in life are and use the pers type to see what the most common pers types are to understand how people from different countries think.

That's bretty gudd

>lawyer
Why? Do you want to help ppl or make money? Or both?

Wait when did onions become bad?

ENTJ-A
132-138 range
Attain as much power as possible
Don't mistake money for power

Attached: IQ 138.png (648x403, 15K)

No, I want a white Norway filled with opportunity for our countrymen. I come from a smaller place in Norway and I have to say i was surprised when i visited Oslo a few months back. So many immigrants.

The problem is most of the 'IQ tests' available are not accurate enough. Actual IQ tests are incredibly long and take into account different conginitve abilities.
I had to sit through about 3 hours of tests to test for dyslexia when I was 11 or 12. I came out with an IQ of 130-133.
IQ is maluable in early years but not later so it is possible that I have gained or lost a few points.
I've done some of these internet tests can came out with IQs of 115, 124 and 141.
They are inconsistant and inaccurate and are not something you should really be using to crow over.

k. keep me posted.

Check on idrlabs.com: ENTJ is more common in men.

I wouldn't sit down and learn advanced matrices for an IQ test on the net.

Norbro for prez!

>don't mistake money for power
Never. Money is just a mean to get power.

help people, it always favors women. want to help men fight for their kids.

It seems like we think identically
I haven't seen your goal, what is it?

This is more accurate

Attached: 586753a1914842f8a97558e7472e2aa8.jpg (505x556, 76K)

>ISTP
this is fucked

ENTP with a screwed IQ

IQ
128 Verbal
122 Abstract
89 Memory
87 Workspeed

Attached: 1523816586153s.jpg (231x218, 7K)

>Libertarian
Whyyy

Jow Forums changes s.o.y. into onions

This.

I'm soon gonna start on my MD, so hopefully I will be able to provide for any future family. My dream would be the same as my Norbro: make Norway great again!

Kek. It's true. I feel bad for INTPs.

Also wanting to become some sort of sociologist/psychologist

>tfw you're smarter than everyone in the thread but you were born in a third world country

feels bad man

Attached: 1522338564118.png (629x752, 1018K)

are you retarded?

>INTJ
>Literaly type without any impulse
>mad
You know it is strange.

True, I sort of cringe when seeing people claiming they have an iq of 160 because of some online test. In the real world 1 in 100.000 people have that sort of IQ

Where did you take the integral test? Post link, plox.

Checked
(((Psychology))) is interesting but it is too theoretical. I like hard facts.

Intelligence is useless unless you put it to work.

Kek

INTJ, 134, apotheosis.

I'll take part in this circle jerk I guess.
Took this around a year ago, this was my result upon the first attempt.
My personality type is INTP and I want to work in a National Park.

Attached: Mensa IQ Test.png (1151x782, 43K)

Got it taken by a professional in 4th grade.

I sense a fellow narcissist here

INTJ personality
IQ most likely between 120-130 (Doesn't believe IQ to be definitive)
Goal in life: To not sit and rot, see the world.

But in pretty intrigued by the 40ish gap i have in my IQ, i always got good grades because i would simply talk instead of working something about of teachers don't notice. Then I started to listen to Jordan Peterson about IQ, and I both fit into the top 97% and bottom 20% wich just confuses me more.

>Giving away your information to Cambridge Analytica.

i feel like i've exceeded the expectations, considering my starting point, and anyway, i've still got time. it's just that i sometimes wonder what things could have been like if i had not grown up in poverty, if i had had the chance to go to college, etc.

I only masturbate in front of the most flawlessly polished mirrors.

You're made for shitposting my lad.
Do anything that's not related to lots of memory obviously and you have lots of time free to do your shit.

Orator comes to mind, maybe lawyer or stem?
Entrepeneurship is god given.

Personality Type: ISTP
IQ: Never been officially tested, on internet tests have gotten between 115-128
Goal: None, I genuinely cannot enjoy anything. Any ISTPs the same way?

Let them have it. 4john is the only social media I have.

kek. Semi-autistic

>Apotheosis
This sounds like a proper goal

What's stopping you?

I still think that if you REALLY want something, you'll do anything to achieve it.

Hahahaha

Wow we must be related or raised the same! IQ results when I was 12 122 took mensa when I was 17'scored 135
Haven't taken one since.. Intj-Architect
Unfortunately I lost everything do to some bad decision and spent 3 years in Federal prison for money laundering and tax evasion. I'm now 29 and own my own furniture business..

Try doing some extreme sports to warm up on enjoying things again.

you're not alone, I currently have no purpose in life

Lawyer seems way to fucking boring, it also to low in conscientiousness to ever give a damn about issues I feel no relation or interest in.

How old are you though?

That would be one of my dreams aswell. A Norway rid of liberism, rid of degerente behaviour, stopping the manipulation and indoctrinating of our young women, done by various cultures, such a pop and other degenerate movements like muh equality.

Exmaple: vg.no/rampelys/i/KvRR3M/astrid-smeplass-synger-ut-i-puppeprotest

It makes me angry and frustrated what young people are turning into. I havent been much into politics lately, seeing as ive fucked up my life by being a weed and videogame addict, losing everything I had. I'm 23, havent finished my lærlingtid, need påbygg to get into university and im struggling just to function as a human, but im gonna get there.

Where do you think we'll be in 30 years?

Settle down. And good luck with your furniture business. What's it a front for? "Medicine" or "exotic cattle"?

I've always thought about BMX but I feel very old to start. I doubt I will even do that though, I can't think of what to even consider doing since I have zero interests.
That's a feeling I don't know if I will ever get away from

Im pretty much you except for the degree but i feel like entj are most likely to succeed.

Also the meyers briggs test can have a different result depending on your state of mind. I recommend everyone to take the test again after a few months or after a change in your lifestyle (relationship, Job change, sport)

>2018
>having a personality
>not just running various personality scripts when absolutely necessary based on situation

INTP - 130 and Gass all the SJW's

IQ 127-135
ENTJ
Currently self employed, going debtless, owning land in about 2 years.
Has gf since almost 7 years back

Hahaha caught me! I still play some markets. And have money put away, but I'm getting super bored and I have plans in place for opening some medical marijuana clinics.

FBI here. Thanks for the data guys.
And for my colleagues, you may stop bumping the thread with phony replies now. We got what we needed. Move out!

>weed and vidya
Did you manage to end it? Quitting those thing sure helps take life more seriously.

You surely must have a dream?

That's good. Are you a farmer?

kek

kek x2

ISTP, 141, none (I feel so useless. gib goal)

I thought ppl like you ARE the SJWs

130 something-something IQ from mensa test. Raet me.

Attached: Снимок.png (1157x765, 111K)

Firefighter, police, other "high octane" careers

>IQ 127-135

So you shouldn't have a problem answering pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180413-112700.png (1920x1080, 447K)

See

F

Does going between infp and intp mean I am retarded?

>fun things are degenerate
I got it, mr BASEmentdweller.

Attached: Снимок1.png (249x244, 141K)

basedboy

Intp
Was tested in elementary school once but that early this doesn't mean shit
Whole school got tested in 9th grade and compared, they didn't tell iq but only how you ranked compared to the other schoolmates, I ranked highest
>it's probably around 130ish
Am becoming electrical engineer, goal Is to live nice live and to get left the fuck alone by the fucking gubernment

>get left the fuck alone by the fucking gubernment
wrong country buddy

more like wrong century

Oh and I'm a lazy Bastard
Fucking sad, yes
But university is cheap so I will stay at least for some years

No, sounds pretty dope actually, as long as you know when to not base decisions on emotions

E

These are the only ones I have problems with. What would that mean I need to work on?

>all these middling IQ losers taking the Meyers-Briggs astrology-tier quiz seriously

Pathetic.

Attached: Romanian master race.png (762x639, 198K)

>FUN IS PATHETIC I SAID!!!11
We allready got it, not go and kys.

Why don't you use your big brain to hunt down romanian jew user and kill him then?

to be honest I have no clue; I start to break things up to simpler steps and then try to reproduce them

for example: if you have those number rows

1 3 8 19 ....

i try to figure out what step was necessary to produce the outcome; in this case take the number before, multiply it by two and add a number which increases each step
(1*2+1=3 3*2+2=8 8*2+3=19 so on)
same goes with these pictures.

In the first row you can see that the first picture was mirrored vertical, next thing to notice that the diagonal symbols changed, sam goes for the symbol whch is nearest to the outside of the grid (sorry don't know the correct names in english and I am too lazy to look know, but I hope you get it)
the next row is pretty useless because the first pic is empty, so all mirror and changing rules have no effect on the last image of that row
now the last row, we are lucky because it also has an empty middle picture, so just let's try to reproduce the first row analog
mirror it vertical, change the diagonal symbols and at last the one that is nearest to the outer grid....and I think the correct answer would be E

I don't really think that you should train those things; don't know if it really would improve your logic/iq....
only tip I have as said, try to break it down to something that suits you; if you are bad with symbols, replace them with numbers or even colors; like every ace equals 1,spade 2 etc. and place them on a grid like in the test....maybe this helbs you more to see the pattern

Here's how you solve this (TL;DR -
the answer is E). The central block is formed as a reduction of the whole grid --

1) Note that all grey squares have 9 possible symbol positions (places at the intersection of the green grids), and the whole ensemble is made up of 9 grey squares (of which one is missing).
2) The symbols in the corners of the central square are given by collapsing the symbols placed on the diagonal of the diagonally adjacent block's symbols (all of which are always identical). For example, bottom-left square has diamonds on its diagonal, so the central square has a diamond in the bottom-left corner.
3) All corner squares have symbols only only around the corner that is close to the centre of the ensemble, and symbols are placed only on the diagonal that corresponds to the diagonal of the whole ensemble (so the top-left square has symbols only on the diagonal and bottom-right corner, for example).

This already allows you to eliminate options A, B, D, G and H. This leaves us with C, E and F being the only possible answers (they all have spades on the main diagonal, which also aligns with the ensemble's main diagonal, and they also have other symbols around the top-left corner).

Lastly,
4) Note that when the corner squares have symbols that are mirrored on the other corner, they're elided from the grid when the reduction to the central square is made (for example, the top and bottom-left squares have diamonds on the bottom-centre and top-centre nodes, respectively)

This leaves only E satisfying all conditions, because C has clubs facing spades (so those nodes being elided makes no sense in the overall pattern) and F has diamonds facing spades.

>fun

we know you faggots really believe this shit you don't have to pretend otherwise