Chem trails

What's the deal with chem trails? Pic related, I just took it

Attached: 20180421_062136.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6r0GqbH9Os
youtube.com/watch?v=WBG81dXgM0Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_LAC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weather manipulation. Also they have aluminum in them, which is an endocrine disrupter. So they would make people more docile by lowering testosterone in males. There are patents for ones with aluminum in them at least.

They trying to turn the frogs gay

SRM
SOLAR RADIATION MANAGEMENT

this is what they are
youtube.com/watch?v=F6r0GqbH9Os

youtube.com/watch?v=WBG81dXgM0Q

sideeffect, not the goal

What the hell is this? Is /x/ raiding Jow Forums again? There's too many x/tier threads this morning.

Attached: 2018-04-21_123112.png (480x480, 18K)

chemtrails are a vague term. they spray aluminum but they also spray what becomes large clouds. they can blanket an entire city with artificial clouds if they wanted to.

what most people think of chemtrails is more like this but it could be anything the feds want to spray over our heads basically

fun reading: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_LAC

never assume for a minute that the government won't treat you like convenient lab rats. remember, DDT is safe for consumption. you can even drink it :)

They have there uses.

Attached: h18.png (940x1107, 579K)

Their*

I enjoy chemtrails discussions

t. airplane designer

fuck off

Attached: highres-00000402129633.jpg (1000x725, 206K)

those are contrails, they dissipate quickly. also to note with operation LAC,

>Anecdotal evidence exists of ZnCdS causing adverse health effects as a result of LAC. However, a U.S. government study, done by the U.S. National Research Council, stated, in part, "After an exhaustive, independent review requested by Congress, we have found no evidence that exposure to zinc cadmium sulfide at these levels could cause people to become sick." Still, the use of ZnCdS remains controversial and one critic accused the Army of "literally using the country as an experimental laboratory". Although, according to the National Library of Medicine's TOXNET database, the EPA reported that Cadmium-sulfide was classified as a probable human carcinogen.

my fucking face when the govt investigates itself and always finds itself not guilty

i see them here too, very early in the morning 6.30 am they start when everyone is still asleep. Harmful or not?

the government sprays you with cancer juice and when they get caught red handed they investigate themselves and tell you their cancer juice is actually perfectly safe. but they aren't spraying us anymore i'm sure. makes me think

lets not forget all of the classic hollywood actors that have died from fallout exposure due to secret nuclear tests in nevada that they were near when filming

((they)) have unironically literally and actually admitted more than once publically that it is heavy metals to reflect the sun

its kikery

Prove its anything but condensation.. yeah, didn't think so.

my Gran unironically thinks they're using them to destabilize Earth's orbit
i fucking hate old people, to be honest

Cool source.

german user here, i wake up early in 5 am each day and watch the first passing planes as airport nearby. The trails that these planes leave stay up for *drumroll* the ENTIRE F*** DAY ! Yes you heard it right, on a sunny day, some time after 12 o clock the sun is GONE behind a cover of clouds. Normal condensation trails stay and disappear for about ~10-20 minutes depending on variables. But what the actuall hell contrails that dont disperse and form giant clouds that persist the entire day and morph into blanket clouds that obstruct sunlight. Also on MORE THAN ONE OCCASION RAINWATER TESTED HAS RESULTED IN ALL THE DIFFERENT METALS LIKE BA AL. t. aerospace engineer

>those are contrails, they dissipate quickly
Please stop lying, brainlet. Condensation is condensation. If clouds can linger all day, there's no reason contrails can't. They are exactly the same chemically. This is why so many people constantly cringe at you fucking boomers. You spend no time thinking critically about anything and just copy and paste shit other brainlets post on facebook.

fucking mods fuck

Its chemical aids and herpes

Good riddance, lying fucks :)

oy vey

To spook you

This, weather control.
If you dont believe it get fucked

Best thread on bant rn