Sitting in a glorious 28 C day in the Midlands. Having a quick beer on the way to the shops to buy BBQ food...

Sitting in a glorious 28 C day in the Midlands. Having a quick beer on the way to the shops to buy BBQ food, beers and finish prepping for my Calculus exam. Hows your day lads?

Attached: 20180421_122250.jpg (3264x1836, 2.33M)

Bit early for that lad.

I'm from Scotland so we have no fucking sun.

A pleasant 23 C today of sleeping in till 12, got oven chips and Parmesan and tomato chicken fillets cooking while I sip scotch whisky as the sun disappears and a heavy lightning and rainstorm rolls in from the ocean onto my coastal town home.

NY here. Just woke up. Stoned as fuck already.

>Midlands
learn how to take a picture and then take one of that tree being centered without parts of your body in the shot. Also no human shit like chairs, and animals.
That scene has potential.

Why do you think this is your blog?
Head back to where you came. Also
>calculus
Bet you think youre smart for taking intro calc 101 and getting a D.

You should be studying, not sitting in a field drinking beer moron

Good, 28c here going to get more beer, cheers!

Attached: IMG_20180421_124025.jpg (1152x2048, 843K)

Dunno Where you are but I'm experiencing a staunch 17° and full sun

Attached: IMG_20180411_134036.jpg (3840x2160, 2.62M)

I'm jealous m8 we have lost the sunshine already down here in the south and we are set for thunderstorms later today.

That's not beer it's bitchpiss

Those beautiful, clean, and orderly roads.

That beautiful patch of green.
Why can't my country be like this?

Attached: 1514623485319.jpg (300x300, 14K)

sitting in a cozy -1C living room with the doors and windows open, frost on the grass.

>I'm from Scotland so we have no fucking sun.
it's true Scotland doesn't get sun, ever! sympathy user!

That's not beer and your underage b& basic bitch. Probably talk funny too loike yer frum wulver'ampton.

Attached: IMG_20180420_1929256.jpg (2704x4056, 3.32M)

> 28 C
is this normal for spring in Yurop? even my friend in Poland told me the same thing. still 0c here, windy as fuck making it feel like -7c, snow on the ground still... wtf i hate Canada

first, that's not a beer.
second, you're not going to do much 'prepping' for a calculus exam if you're drinking already
third, your arm looks like it belongs to a gorilla

>watermelon ale
>rooster(chicken) on the logo

You have amazing beaches and scenery.

Here everything is flat and there is nothing to look at far away. Also the places in those pictures are cold and rainy except maybe 2 months of the year if you are lucky.

get out the strimmer for the grass near the wall. degenerate.

Fuck off man, first good day of the year, I'm going to have a BBQ and some beer

Yeah calculus 2 is actually hard. Calculus 1 is gay. 3 is easier than 2 because its just variations of calc 2 problems

Drink beer faggot. Not fruit flavored pussy drinks

no u

Jow Forums is thriving with high quality political discussion I see

Attached: blogpost.png (300x100, 10K)