Is Metal the key to get rid of the degeneracy in the music industry?

think of it Jow Forums, this is just the natural nigger repellent!
>extremely difficult to master, takes years of excercise
>loud but not earraping, powerful, meaningful melodies, doesn't relies on rythim only or synthetic premade bullshit
>lyrics about strenght, honor, freedom, society and family values, religion, punish the weak and the petty
>takes inspiration from mithology, historical facts and literature classics and philosophers
>universally acclaimed and respected, only some old boomer still think they are playing the devil's music
>lead singers and bands are literally who they sing of, musclebound alphas who doesn't give a fuck about the opinion of others and follow their dreams and ambitions
prove me wrong

Attached: 1646a5765fc454cd3b793b9996145fd4.jpg (1400x1400, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mDQNRs5JCs
youtu.be/IoZrblh2r3w
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4cxaVEqZsE
youtube.com/watch?v=C0GBSGUI3DA
youtube.com/watch?v=GpQ6ADi1D_s
youtube.com/watch?v=P6fIfzK9U74
youtube.com/watch?v=R4nek-6ogDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's a start.
the key is ending the sex cults which is what trump is doing so good on him and all us for that matter. he's been in show business. he knows dudes. he's putting an end to that bullshit that is holding back the development of good works of art.

The only people that actually like metal are the fedora guys next of kin type motherfuckers.

No, neoclassicism is.

Metal is degenerate too, you just don't realise it because your standards are low. Chugging and stolen lines from Bach and Paganini, disgusting.

I've known this since I was 14. Metal was about strength, glory, honor and pop music was about sex, greed, and materialism.

Then I redpilled myself asking why (((they))) would want to promote a degenerate people.

I like what you are getting at but it is a genre past it's use by date. I understand there are likely lots of fans here and I am not looking to get into an argument about metal as is, while it is full of talented musicians I reckon it is safe to say it has had its cultural moment in the sun. I think we need to make sure the next new thing serves our interests, zeitgeists rarely repeat, at least so close together. If we don't start manifesting the spirit of the age then it will be left to others whose interests are not our own.

Amen to this. My favorite genre, metalcore, has profound lyrics that tell the journey of all humans and the struggles we all face in this quest of life. However the reason rap music is popular goes hand in hand with how degenerate it is, when it is so simplistic in nature with a strong rhythmic tune it’s easy to mass produce and force upon teenagers, then they just add in sex and drugs to every verse. Publically shame any grown adult that listens to pop culture trash

Fuck you punk ass bitch

Turn it up man

Attached: i_am_thor_1_web_res.jpg (350x457, 60K)

>stealing from paganini's artwork is always better than rebuffing a military Rwandan anthem and sell it to the masses as "Waka Waka"
Only a moron doesn't like classic, and inevitably some lines or sheet are reused, but I guarantee you, metal isn't the only.

Paganini is fucking dead, and only pop punk bands would bite on his wrinkly dead balls. There is such a thing as neoclassical metal guys, just check out Yngwie.

I love metal and all but you should take a page from the jews and subvert popular music of other races to suit our own values.
Best defense is a good offense, not anywhere near enough bleaching going on.
Look at rock n roll and how whites treated that vs how they treat hip hop. Lil peep is covered and tatoos with dyed hair and a cloud of marijuana smoke, the beatles wore suits initially and the only thing outlandish about them was the length of their hair. The former is bleaching, the later is blacking. We are failing to bleach music.

>this
rap is about stealing, hanging with the homies, drugs, feeling yourself above the law and whine whenever it's violent because of your reckless behaviour; also its self destructive nature is so loved cause ppl that listen to it are too lazy or incompetent to achieve something by working, so they want all now, regardless on how

Metal has become so fucking gay as of late, so many good albums came out 2000-2004 but now it's all total faggotry.

oiled up muscle men...
>OP is gayer than normal today

Attached: OP.jpg (1140x797, 164K)

Rock and metal are nigger music pushed by the eternal nose.
>muh they're influenced by classical myousic!
I know plenty lofi tunes that sample classical music, does it make it any more redpilled than regular hiphop? No. But, lofi is the blackpilled patrician's choice because it mainly deals with depressive themes

the music industry is nothing but degeneracy user. just embrace it

youtube.com/watch?v=6mDQNRs5JCs

I want full on neoclassicism, I want contrapuntal lines, harmonic prolongation and I want composed music. I don't give a fuck about performance, especially Yngwie is overrated due to it.

Trust me, what I want stopped existing since Wagner.

maybe you're talking about that nu metal bullshit, that's garbage, a bastardization

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 15K)

it's not oil, it's sweat, maybe you never tried it because your NEET lazy ass is stuck on the chair and the hardest workout of your life is lifting the KFC bucket. Also
>guys, don't listen to him! being healthy ripped is wrong! Just be yourself, you gross diabetos

Attached: fatman.jpg (284x165, 11K)

Metalcucklips was really good until they stretched their 15 minute episodes to a half hour and the second album was dogshit.

Attached: alg-paul-stanley-jpg.jpg (750x563, 33K)

unfortunately the last crumbling bastion of classical music is beneath inside the soundtrack genre, face it, is just like fine wine, good but for connoisseurs

agreed

>it's sweat
from gay sex... so much better faggot. enjoy sweaty muscle men girly shrieking

Attached: JustDon'tGetIt.png (548x517, 286K)

Classic heavy metal is past its due but owed its repsects. But in the right places, the new shit has immense merits. Most of "metalcore" is complete garbage. I think even the genuine fans know that. But there is much in the true hardcore genre generally that is more authentic than anything happening in any musical genre currently, and as authentic as anything in any cultural medium.
Also, there is good, nondegenerate black metal. Quite a bit actually.

Plagiarised, the lord of the rings theme is Jupiter by Gustav Holst and the classic Disney theme is from Wagner. They simply plagiarise from obscure enough sources for plebs like you not to notice, this is the real cancer killing music. Extreme laziness.

>new shit sucks. old shit is better.
says the calcified brain of an aging faggot

Bro have you ever even glimpsed Yngwie Malmsteen's Concerto Suite in Eb? He composed the entire piece for a symphony orchestra (played with the Japan Philharmonic) and is fucking the comfiest!

I've never been a fan of metal, but recently after reading Tolkien I've been slowly warming up to metal (since so much metal is based on Tolkien).

Just because you use an orchestra doesn't mean I'll be impressed, I can feel contrapuntal music even if there isn't overt polyphony, although I'd definitely appreciate it.

Yngwie is a degenerate.

Nu metal has been dead since the early 00's you retard

youtu.be/IoZrblh2r3w

Biggest hands I've ever shook. More likely he's half annunaki or something.

metal is the key.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4cxaVEqZsE
youtube.com/watch?v=C0GBSGUI3DA
youtube.com/watch?v=GpQ6ADi1D_s

Attached: tony-iommi-our-dear-lord-and-savior.jpg (960x950, 294K)

I've made a lot of money from the music jew and learned awful things about music 'generes'.
Ok so you know how the jungle booty gorilla noise of the 90s which some of these mongrel onions call 'gangsta rap' ended up being one of the key factors in millenials being useless fucks? The previous project, the inspiration for such, was metal.
Metal is pretty much designed to lead good christian children directly to illuminati, then satan, then adrenochrome, then dead.
Red-pilled grandma was right. Eschew the music jew.

The last couple metal concerts I went to had a bunch of limp wristed fags there preaching actual communism.

yes there are good sides of metal that apply to some subgenres, artists of some songs
but some fall to the negative side of metal:
>just being edgy just for sake of it
>no solutions just show how fucked up world is, get angry then cry when no one sees, because you aren't weak
>appeal only to negative emotions, lack of positive energy
>destroy everything, create nothing
>somehow a lot of metalheads are depressed or social anxious
>elitism and in-fighting
>nihillism
>degeneracy, just because look how edgy we are and fuck what other people think, fuck family, fuck monogamy, let's do drugs, because I am the master of my body and I won't listen to anyone or follow any social norms

That edgy side of metal really needs to die

Was just about to taunt you about the falkland islands then realised thats not the argentine flag

epic heavy metal
youtube.com/watch?v=P6fIfzK9U74
youtube.com/watch?v=R4nek-6ogDY

No classical is, Metal is nonsense noise

>mithoLOGy

Attached: 1513037093748.jpg (480x657, 196K)