So what is the objective current state of knowledge about diet soda?

So what is the objective current state of knowledge about diet soda?
No mom science.
No "just drink water bro", sometimes I like to enjoy a little flavor in life.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiZzees7JvfAhVjja0KHYuHC2oQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/apr/30/pro-lifers-drop-pepsi-boycott/&psig=AOvVaw1EEwyGs9sMoH1pFkAgoJ70&ust=1544757523343104
youtube.com/watch?v=RPxvTd_jCPQ&t=143
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put lime or cucumber in your water

Cancer causing and filled with all kinds of shitty chemicals. Also satanic due to the use of aborted fetal cells for 'flavor'. HFCS is a primary reason for obesity and "diet' sweeteners cause brain rot. Unironically, don't drink the liquid jew.

It tricks your body into thinking it got sugar so it prepares to digest it but theres nothing to digest, so you get hungry.

surprisingly low calorie, but as others have said the chemicals and sugar may have some other side effects
other than that, better to not swallow 140 empty calories with no benefit, even if it seems the calories are low for the sweet taste

causes a higher insulin response than normal soda

has phenylalanine which connects a dopamine connection to it, makes you addicted

How does it cause a high insulin response if there's no form of sugar?
Just because your brain thinks it's sweet doesn't mean your body does too.

Just because your brain think you're drinking alcohol, doesn't mean your liver is processing it.

>sometimes I like to enjoy a little flavor in life

Just say you're a fatass.

sucralose and aspartame

You can have flavor without sweetness you know

Implying that shit is even flavorful. Only obese pigs with fried taste buds think it's flavorful.

>aborted fetal cells
nigga what

Attached: 76AA16B6B264457C8BCFF486CF1AC4953563000005106E43E692.jpg (512x390, 48K)

Look it up. Pepsi uses fetal cells for flavor enhancement. (((Snopes))) debunks it.

Attached: 1544480557333.jpg (331x167, 6K)

Drink regular soda if you can, preferably with real sugar. All the shit in diet soda literally causes cancer

>thinking you can drink any kind of soda
>NEVER gonna make it

Do your own research, idgaf what you believe

>make statement that is blatant bullshit
>do your own research bro

>"I've never researched it"
>"It's blatantly bullshit"

-diet soda has substances that can increase cancer risk
-diet soda fucks with your insulin levels, thus the whole 0 calories is bullshit because the food you eat with the soda will make you fatter than they otherwise would

Literally no evidence that it causes cancer. Big sugar can’t be trusted. They probably pay for studies on sugar substitutes

>idgaf what you believe
>wow look at this retard he doesnt believe what some retard on Jow Forums says. What a fool

>diet soda
>ever
DRINK
SOME
WATER
Never gonna make it you faglord.

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiZzees7JvfAhVjja0KHYuHC2oQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/apr/30/pro-lifers-drop-pepsi-boycott/&psig=AOvVaw1EEwyGs9sMoH1pFkAgoJ70&ust=1544757523343104

bad for your teeth mang, if you need some flavor i can help you out though :)

this

It's right around the acidity of stomach acid. So if you want a diet soda, I don't understand why you don't throw up to get the same effects.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPxvTd_jCPQ&t=143

There is literally NOTHING wrong with drinking diet sodas in normal consumption and anyone saying otherwise is typically broscience. People will commonly cite sources and claim it has the information to prove that drinking diet soda will cause cancer, yet the amount of sweeteners you would have to consume would be impossible. Just because it is lethal at extremely high doses (like everything else) does not mean it is unsafe to consume.

Don't let diet soda replace water, though. If you want some diet soda every once in a while, go ahead.

>No mom science.
Thread is nothing but mom science and tinfoil hat theories. lol

>drink diet soda without eating anything
>get insulin response
>die from insulin shock
Hate when that happens

Why is this allowed?
This thread is fucking stupid.

But the vast majority of any soda -- diet soda included -- is water.

Illiterate people think a fetal cell taste receptor assay to develop new flavoring means they're pouring aborted fetus slurry into the fucking soda

It's not even financially possible to add state of the art cell cultures into every 50 cent can of pepsi

I lost a ton of weight just drinking diet soda and smoking cigarettes throughout the day instead of eating.

That's it right there, not to mention a slew of industrial grade chemicals coursing through your body

>financially possible
implying the kabal elite cares about your fiat money system

Ok buddy

literally cite your studdehs buddeh

Literal definition of mom science right there.

Diet drinks aren't healthy at all, but they aren't going to kill you, and they are probably less harmful than a lot of vegetables. Some diet drinks are worse than others (ie pepsi max, monster zero).

destroys your bones, too acidic, stronger than regular soda.
I got countless cavities and tooth bone mass loss due to drinking lots of soda as a teenager, you cannot recover from it and are gonna need a dentist to put ceramic shit on your teeth due to being so damaged.

It's fine in moderation. Maybe one a day, 2 if you must.

Water is better though.

To the brainlets in the thread going it causes weight gain, how the fuck does something with 0 calories cause you to gain weight. Weight gain comes from somewhere.

We could call this nutrition programm "retard method" and add it to the sticky.

Attached: walking garbage.png (500x599, 135K)

Yeah didn't you hear? They have a huge swarm of slave women which they continously impregnate just to remove the delicious fetus from their wombs. The incredibly elevated costs are worth that sweet fetus flavor that is impossible to obtain otherwise.

>No "just drink water bro", sometimes I like to enjoy a little flavor in life.
Hope you've got dental insurance.
Just drink water, bro

Yep, I can't stand the taste of plain soda. I can only have it if there is liquor mixed in to dull the sweetness. European Fanta is also pretty good (it's much less sweet than American Fanta, basically tastes like carbonated orange juice)

You've just described America user

>what is planned parenthood, which sells fetal remains
>what is abortion, the #1 killer of black babies in america

>"I can't enjoy water"
>"nobody else is enjoying water"
>thinks diet piss has flavor
>feels bad for others who refuse to drink it
You've fallen for the liquid jew, user

Attached: 1518054197770.jpg (473x473, 20K)

Just drink tea, bro

>tfw I'm pro-abortion, but the pro-choice crowd would lynch me if I told them why

Attached: black abortion.png (3000x3000, 686K)

weak bait, kys

Heh, didn't heard that for a while.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

He was right all along...

I fell for the zero calore soda meme, and guess what? First of all, my farts are TERRIBLE. My gf doesn't want to share beds anymore, it's that bad. I'm bloated all the time, I look pregnant if I overindulge. And worse of all, my craving for sweets has increased from before, so I wind up eating more sugar than if I'd just had the occasional normal soda.

Going to fast in order to break the habit, and I'm NEVER getting jewed like this again.

>sometimes I like to enjoy a little flavor in life

Holy fuck, you absolute fucking FAGGOT!

>moderation
>one a day

They would need a hell of a lot of fetuses to mass produce these drinks worldwide.

The guy whos the current Mr. Olympia (forget his name) causally mentioned in a training vid of his something that stuck with me:

If it tastes sweet.....then it has sugar, they can come up with all sort of trickery to skirt the dietary forms but as a metabolic level it's sugar.

Guys who get to be Mr. O now a thing or two about drugs and diets.

I don't care to read 100 journals and try to figure out whos being paid off by what industry and defining what the word "is" is. As a general rule I think thats pretty much on point.