Alright these fucker won't grow. I've been working out for years and they've only grown about a quarter inch...

Alright these fucker won't grow. I've been working out for years and they've only grown about a quarter inch. What the Fuck. I do leg raises literally every workout

Attached: achilles-tendon.jpg (298x285, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jTwNTm1EBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

14" Calf-let on a 6'3 frame reporting. Should I KMS now or..?

Do cardio with ankle weights, or get fat/bulk and walk everywhere

You have to start running on the front of your foot , either distance or sprinting. You also need to accept that growing calves will be very painful at first. You’ll need to become good at exercises that you don’t do now, like lunges or split squats, power cleans, split jerk, and explosive movements. The alternative is miles and miles of hiking, running, swimming or cycling. So basically get brutally strong in your lower body with squats, deadlifts, along with power cleans, split jerks, split lunges, sprints and plyos, or approach them from the endurance side of things. Either way you choose, it will be frustrating and humbling. T. Guy who grew his calves slightly after improving posture and hopes to gain a lot more after getting stronger and up to an ideal bodyweight

High reps until failure... cook the living shit out of them.

Do a set of 100 bodyweight standing calf raises on your own balance everyday

this sounds like a great way to tear some tendons

>tfw doctors have pointed out my weirdly over developed soleus
>tfw my gastros won't grow because my ankles are retarded and my soleus took over
>tfw cucked by my second heart
>great blood pressure tho

No joke OP I'm getting an ad from /diy/ of a noose being tied with do it yourself text in the background...

Are these smol?

Attached: a friend.jpg (1311x2688, 571K)

not that user but this is the only thing that works for me. don't have a machine so i just do them on the stairs for hundreds of reps. autistic as fuck but i do it every leg day and i have great calves now. thought my genetics were toast

Pretty normal honestly but your thick juicy quads make them look kinda small at first.

youtube.com/watch?v=3jTwNTm1EBE

It goes beyond my imagination that nobody here tried out cycling (BIKE!) to get his calves to grow.

Th- thanks
>tfw can't even squat 4pl8 yet

Attached: Snapchat-1869833466.jpg (1512x2688, 890K)

Because you only effectively hit calves while standing/climbing, and the other 80% of your ride is just causing ED and cramping the nerves in your pelvis.

mirin that furniture

make sure you're getting full contraction. In order to do this keep your glutes flexed as you're doing calf raises

post pic

>All these retards giving different lifting suggestions to grow calves

OP, you need to ask yourself:

>Who actually has big calves?

The answer is simple

>Fat fucks
>Roiders
>Athletes

We'll skip the first two as I'm assuming you don't want to get fat or roid.

That leaves athletes. What do athletes do? PLYOMETRICS. And they do them nearly every damn day via sport or direct plyo training.

You will never significantly grow your calves by doing fucking calf raises alone. You need to JUMP.

Torrent the Vertical Jump Bible. Do the beginner routine twice a week with the FULL PROGRESSION (takes 12 weeks and it's hard as fuck if you've never done plyo before). Continue lifting 3-4 days per week, hit the soleus and gastrocnemius every single session

Then, move to the intermediate jump Bible routine.

Ensure that your lifting routine adds the explosive exercises prescribed in the jump Bible. You DO do power cleans, right user? Strongly consider ditching the deadlift altogether in favor of just power cleans.

After 24 weeks of progression, report back. You will be able to jump higher, and your calves will be bigger.

did marching band in highschool, have been doing weighted calf raises ever since and my calves are pretty solid compared to my biceps or quads

Nigga this a gay ass photo

Haha how fucking short is this guy

Pretty sure this image has the muscle heads labelled the wrong way around
Great way for tendonitis maybe, but for actually tearing tendons you would expect to need much higher weight.

Try blood flow restriction training. Google it or youtube it