Would normies still race mix if they saw how fugly their child would come out to be? How can we make them aware?

Would normies still race mix if they saw how fugly their child would come out to be? How can we make them aware?

Attached: 1523920632937.jpg (821x429, 57K)

No. They double down because they know they fucked up. My wife knew a girl who fucked around on her white husband, aborted their child and divorced him. She the went on to have a boy with a nigger and a girl with a spic.

Shes still single by the way

no, they are probably libs who think that "what matters is on the inside"

Normies don't think that far and they don't think of the consequences.

Attached: 1523941955763.png (444x444, 25K)

Poor child. Not his fault that the mother didn't have shame

Why wont Jow Forums leave this random child alone? Why do you guys always make threads making fun of "Mutts" using this child.

You dont even know the child or his mother, and im sure they dont appreciate being posted on a site like this every single day.

Seriously, fuck yourselves. If that was my child's picture that you faggots keep making fun of, I would tear you all limb from limb

>reddit spacing

If they would be willingly impregnated by someone Jow Forums considers ugly, then why would they be upset that their child would would similar to that person?

Attached: 1480289518147.png (959x713, 801K)

I honestly don't care about how my children shall look. It'll be their problem, not mine.

>Leaf

Attached: Leaf.png (936x1000, 225K)

Sage and report all non political threads. 10000000000th thread about racemixing, starting to think you faggots have fetish or something

Literally an orc

Attached: They're fresh!.jpg (203x248, 7K)

Better question, is why would a white female mate with a nigger to begin with when they are so heinously ugly.

The future implications of race mixing is political in nature.

It is not. Go fuck yourself and post it on r_icareaboitwhofuckswhobecausenoonefucksme

You ever heard of the saying, "a face only a mother could love" Women largely don't care how their kid looks.

My kids are gourgeous, not larping. They look just like me, but with a tan.
No lie, was walking down the street one day with my daughter.
Car almost wrecks whips around, and a woman pulls in front of us and just squeeees at how gorgeous she was/is. She was 2 then. Going on 9 now. But they are a wmbw mix. So thays probably why.
My wife gets mistaken for their nanny all the time. She get soooooo pissed lol

I think you left out a few spaces there

>Why wont Jow Forums leave this random child alone
Because orcs shouldn't live among humans
>or his mother
topfug, that creatura is a she, you dumb leaf

Attached: 1500140240999.png (844x636, 524K)

Attached: 1484725221648.jpg (297x365, 36K)

I'm really enjoying how baitposters will now leave multiple spaces between lines and they STILL get angry, genuine responses. Many such cases

Your stupid is showing.

All newborn kids look like orcs or Winston Churchill, desu

Because he looks so incredibly ORCISH

Attached: saruman and orc.png (712x802, 323K)

What do you mean by ugly?

Attached: her_eyes.jpg (125x114, 3K)

They honestly think mixed babies are cute

why are all of pol's rejected threads being moved here

Attached: 1493820074359.jpg (328x353, 21K)

Because b*nt is a cancerous shithole

Just sage